WAISTAWAYS - February 2020 Chat

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    Only 1 weigh-in due Thursday -

@cory17

I hope you were able to give a pound or two to your husband!
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    @jugar Thanks for the kind words! Losing 5 inches is WAY better than sleep losing 5 lbs! It's pretty funny ♥️😂😂
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Steps for 2/19 = 9,140

So last night I was doing my 45 minute video, and the husband walked by and decided to tell me that that looked like alot of work, and blah blah blah... So I was like "it is, I am seriously thinking about only doing 30 minutes cause doing this 2 days in a row is hard..." granted it didn't sound that smooth, there was lots of loud breathing between words... anyway... I really wanted to stop at 30 minutes, BUT I DIDN'T, I finished, and it felt good...

Then the brat decided to complain about how many clothes were in the hamper when I asked him to take it downstairs since it was full... Had the nerve to say I changed my clothes too much.. SO when I was done, I took my stinky sweaty self and sat right next to him on the couch... and told him I wouldn't shower tonight in order to use less clothes... LOL... he agreed it was okay to have one extra load a week if it helped my health... :) Men, I swear gotta love em...

• Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I should have known better. The massage was a terrible idea.

I'm covered in hives. Covered.

Even their hypoallergenic stuff was no good. :(

Stupid sensitive skin.
  • jugar
    Options
    Steps for 2/19 = 9,140

So last night I was doing my 45 minute video, and the husband walked by and decided to tell me that that looked like alot of work, and blah blah blah... So I was like "it is, I am seriously thinking about only doing 30 minutes cause doing this 2 days in a row is hard..." granted it didn't sound that smooth, there was lots of loud breathing between words... anyway... I really wanted to stop at 30 minutes, BUT I DIDN'T, I finished, and it felt good...

Then the brat decided to complain about how many clothes were in the hamper when I asked him to take it downstairs since it was full... Had the nerve to say I changed my clothes too much.. SO when I was done, I took my stinky sweaty self and sat right next to him on the couch... and told him I wouldn't shower tonight in order to use less clothes... LOL... he agreed it was okay to have one extra load a week if it helped my health... :) Men, I swear gotta love em...

I hope you were really stinky!! Seriously - guys can sometimes have a problem :grimace: but you were an excellent teacher, there. Well done!
  • jugar
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    I should have known better. The massage was a terrible idea.

I'm covered in hives. Covered.

Even their hypoallergenic stuff was no good. :(

Stupid sensitive skin.

Oh no! I often have this problem. Even the sun breaks me out in a rash, especially on my legs. Meh. Well - you can have a nice Benadryl nap, right? Hope it clears up quick!
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    CW 216.6
    @jugar up and down, up and down - I swear anything he lost came my way!
  • jugar
    Options
    Hoo boy. I had one of those out of control eating days today. Not sure why, but I ended up going with it and letting it happen to see if I could figure out what was behind it. I think it was a kind of "release from people" day. I spent a week at my daughter's place, with lots of people every day, then came back and had company for a few days. Getting back to just being on my own all day today brought on that weird release of .I can do anything I want", or whatever that is. If no one sees me it doesn't happen? Planning is for "normal" days? Something strange like that. It happens from time to time, but luckily does not usually last long. I also got some good exercise on the snowshoes, and it was kind of fun eating all kinds of stuff. I just guessed some weird number of calories in my log. And when I think back, it was still not as much as I used to eat on those kind of days, so I'm not going to let it bother me too much, as long as the reins are back firmly in my hands tomorrow!

OK - speaking of tomorrow - it is our biggest weigh-in day of the week. Are you ready?
    @jugar (gulp)
    @AmyRobF
    @Pearl4686
    @Steph1498
    @Gidgitgoescrazy
    @mrsjar5311
    @mrs_chivonne
    @bunnybuns1111
    @conleywoods
    @robertefortier536
    @Shexio
  • jugar
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Wow! Friday weigh-ins so far are fabulous! Great job @Gidgitgoescrazy and @conleywoods !

Want some serious fun? Go over to the Leaping Groundhog challenge at
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10783307/leaping-groundhogs-the-02-2020-questions-challenge#latest

Today is RANT DAY! It is fabulous to read the rants that are already there, and you really should add your own. Everyone needs a good rant from time to time, right? :p
  • robertefortier536
    robertefortier536 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    PW 180.2
    CW 178.4
    🙂
  • jugar
    Options
    Pearl4686 wrote: »
    Friday weigh in
    PW: 176.6
    CW: 179.9
    I know what I need to do, I just need to it!

Yep - but don't forget that last week was a bit odd because you had been sick. You are still lower than 2 weeks ago :smiley:
  • Andreabroadley
    Andreabroadley Posts: 5,455 Member
    Options
    Tired! Probably overdoing it a bit on exercise. Also working on maintaining a 500 cal deficit last few days. That could be it!! :wink:
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I'm so hungry! I'm tired and healing and I guess my body's response to that is MOAR FOOD because I'm just dying to inhale the biggest sandwich I can find.

One of those scenarios where food is "what my body wants" but what is actually needed is sleep and antihistamines, so listening to myself would completely fail to make anything better.
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Oh crap - people I work with, who are frequent huggers, are now sick w/prob flu. no, no, no Going to make soup when get home and go to bed early.
This discussion has been closed.