Sleepymom5
    Friday
    PW 196.4
    CW 196.4

Thursday check in
    Food Ugh!
    Water 56 oz
    Exercise: 30 min walk, PT, strength and stretching

Honestly, I am lucky I weigh the same. Monday morning I was down two pounds from that weight. I haven't been good at all. I have made plans but haven't stuck to them. My meal times are off. I eat lunch way too late, then not hungry at dinner and then eat dinner late. I need to get my act together. Since my 14 day lockdown is over. I am going to at least get produce today. My friend told me a little corner produce market is the place to go. No one in there and easy in and out. I don't have a big list prepared for shopping so either I just do produce today or maybe wait until later and go shopping tonight. I would think there wouldn't be a lot left in the stores at night.

I am beyond happy about Jim. It was so nice to see and talk to him this morning. It was very short but did my heart good.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. I can't believe Easter is almost here!

@ljdanny Moving in the right direction!
    @Mrsbell8well Hopefully you have the weekend off. Hang in there! Love the pics, spring has definitely sprung!
    @hope002 You have been doing great! Canada is so big. I really want to get a world map and put a little dot where everyone on our team is. Guess you are really up north there so I can see why you are still getting snow. What a beautiful picture-you live in such a beautiful part of the world!
    @lennoncpa Lol! I guess Sunny can get a good run in where ever he is with those little legs! What a cutie!
    @podperson01 One day at a time. Looks like you are doing well getting back on track. Just keep it up. Thanks for letting us know about the scale. We will put you in for an excused this week.
    @tryingagain5 I haven't watched the news lately. I know our schools are closed for the rest of the year but I wonder about the other things you mentioned. I think we are at a crucial phase and need to be diligent. I know you have a tough decision with work. I would inquire about what they are doing to insure your safety. If they are taking all the proper precautions, and I know you are so careful, it will be easier to make a decision. If they aren't making changes, I would really think about it.
    @GingerPwr I am glad that you are having such success on Noom. I was happy to see you still like it here too, we would miss you. How is it going with classes for you? Are you in a routine with your students?
    @Cafelelia I know it is frustrating but I think maintaining isn't a bad thing especially with not feeling like your normal self and also with managing everything else. Hang in there, you will get back into it and seems like you have a good plan going forward.
    @lenka Welcome back!! Congratulations! Now you have two beautiful girls! We missed you but I am glad you came back and found us! A few things have changed, just read through a little. If you have any questions you can message me. So glad you are back!
    @Fi45 Try to make a plan or at least do a small step to get you back on track. You are not a lone, a lot of us are struggling too. xo
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 I am so happy to hear that Jim is progressing so well. Wow what a scary thing to go through.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    @lenka1 congrats on your baby, very adorable. welcome back.

@Cafelelia my weight was also stalled this week, very frustrating. I have been working out almost every day. I don't think it helps any of us being stuck in the house.

@sleepymom5 that's great news about Jim.

@tryingagain5 if you ever go back to Canada you should go to Nova Scotia. I go every year, my family is from there. I am so worried my yearly trip is going to be cancelled. It's beautiful there.

@1theresamcvean sorry about the loss of your cousin. i love that your dog has sleep overs and was so excited to see his friend.

@lennoncpa I love your dog goes to work with you and just sleeps on your desk. so cute.

@GingerPwr glad you husband is ok.

@srw32 welcome to the team.

i wasn't sure what my weight would look like this week. i only lost 2 ounces. i was hoping for more. i have been working out almost everyday and have been trying not to snack so much. i am hoping its tom. i had to run out to the stores today, they weren't too bad. still no cleaning products. i hate that i can't be with my family this year for easter. i just talked to my son so we can plan a driveby so i can see my other granddaughter, shes growing so quick and i miss her. she is going to be 2 months, i just want them to hold her up at the window. that might be worse for me though not being able to touch her. my day has consisted of shopping, a staff meeting and baby sitting and i feel like i have done nothing. the days are long and run into each other. i am trying to stay on a routine. my husband makes fun of me because i still go to bed early every night with no place to go in the morning. i think i like the routine, its keeping me sane.
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I just watched our governor on TV. She extended the stay at home order until April 30th but the way it was worded it may extend beyond that. She tightened some things, big box stores may only sell certain things now and will have to block off nonessential items. She didn't say we couldn't still order food for take out and delivery so I think that's still ok. She said no gatherings of any size can happen. We are still allowed to go outside and walk as long as we continue to social distance.

I assume I will get a message from my boss about work. I don't know what they plan on doing now. I honestly don't want to spend another 3 weeks at home by myself. I may volunteer to go back to work but will wait to make a decision until I hear either from my boss or get the weekly email.

In Vermont it is extended until May 15th. And non essentials have been blocked off all week. I won't have much for my kids for Easter this year.
  • lennoncpa
    Options
    @ljdanny that’s actually my grand puppy who is in town with my son from Chicago. If there’s a bright spot to what is happening, it’s that I get to spend all this time with my son and his puppy😀.
  • lennoncpa
    edited April 2020
    Options
    0sy7hwd3b8lf.jpeg

I’ve got Sunny posed next to his picture that I keep at my office. He was about 2 months old in the picture and now he’s about 9 months. You can see how he is growing into his ears!! Lol
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5
    That's good news about Jim!
    Maintaining is good, especially with everything you and your family has been going through. Just do your best with what you can.

I know work has changed a lot of things so it's probably ok for me to go back to work.
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    @ljdanny
    I've never been to Nova Scotia. I hope your family trip doesn't get cancelled.

Keep your routine going, as you said it's good for your mental health.
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    @Zumba_Luvah
    Wow! That's a long time! We've been on shelter in place since March 24th. I haven't been watching the news all the time, have you been under it for a long time already too?

• Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    @tryingagain5 yes since March 15th. I hope it ends soon! So many of my favorite activities are canceled because of it
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    @Cafelelia
    I think we've all been all over the place with everything going on. Too much time at home with not much to do. We can only do the best we can.

It is odd but I am glad we have the technology to do it. My pastor did a brief devotional today and then Sunday we will have our Easter service together but in our individual homes but the church isn't the building but the people.
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    @Zumba_Luvah
    Wow, that is a really long time. All of my favorite activities were cancelled even before our shelter in place started. I miss doing those things and I miss going to the gym but it's probably for the best for now.
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Hope002
    Friday
    PW 181.2
    CW 179.7
  • hope002
    Options
    Steps
    4/8 - 8,125
    4/9 - 11,143
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    Friday 4/10
    Food: on track
    Water: 64 oz so far but planning on another 16 oz before I go to bed
    Exercise: 45 minutes low intensity, 60 minute walk with my neighbor

I spent my day talking on the phone to family, also texting with some friends. Received word from work that we had 3 options regarding work
    1: volunteer to work
    2: sign up for voluntary layoff with no guarantee of being rehired, also would lose benefits
    3: get paid for 24 hours for the week of the 13th

I decided volunteering is the best option. It will also show the company that I care about them too.

I talked with my boss and he answered my questions. They're only working to cover customer demand so we might work 1 hour or 2 hours or 1 day or 2, they don't know for sure so it's going to be figured out on a daily basis.

We're going to be paid time and a half for all hours worked on site and if we aren't needed the whole time we will be paid at our regular rate up to 24 hours and keep our benefits. He also said that a lot has changed. Only one chair at each table in the breakroom, tape on the production floor to keep us apart from each other, he also said something about masks and gloves(gloves were always provided because of working with fiberglass). He said the department manager will be there on Monday night and will give us instructions on all the new things and to answer any questions we might have. Normally 3rd shift starts on Sunday night but since it's Easter we're starting Monday.
  • hope002
    Options
    It's snowing again... 😔😔😔
    nkw0570vnre2.jpg
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @lenka1 congratulations! What a beautiful baby, just like her mama! Welcome back.
    @sleepymom5 so relieved Jim is making progress. What a nightmare.
    We were supposed to work today but last minute they told us to get some rest.
    My current job duties have changed. All bank managers in my company are in charge of qualifying government payroll protection applications. Working long days. This week I have reviewed 100 applications. I know how much these businesses need the money but it’s sad how many seem unable to fill out a simple application worksheet. Missing signatures, documents, incorrect information. Out of 100 I was only able to move 20 forward. Would love to see all 100 funded. Lots of “exceptions” and sending back to client for corrections.
    We have over 100K applications.

I rarely am a “binge” eater but 2 days in a row I can’t seem to stop myself. Yesterday I was prepared. I packed an apple, orange, herb teas, low cal frozen tofu and broccoli Asian lunch, 2 small packs of organic gummies, 2 rice cakes and some tasty pecan butter. Everything but the orange gone by 10:30. Came home and made roasted cauliflower rigatoni with cream sauce. OMG it was soooo good. Ate 2 servings.
    I think it’s stress and nerves. I’m trying to be patient with myself.
    Every day I am grateful for being so slender. Most of us on this journey have lost the weight, its the “battle” to keep it off. I don’t want to “fight”.
    One day at a time.
    Exercise going really well. I change into yoga clothes and do yoga everyday at work. Close my blinds and tell my team do not disturb.
    We have been walking 5 days a week. Molly tries to meet me at lunch with Lula Mae to walk at nearby park. Finishing week 4. It’s great to go home and have my workouts already done.
    Looking forward to a happy Easter weekend.
    Had a hard time coming up with a menu. Decided on: Vegan mushroom, spinach quiche, roast asparagus, roast potatoes, peppers and onions, Meyers Lemon donuts with blackberry jam, fresh strawberries and orange juice.
    Hope you all enjoy this weekend!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    i4929ols0whp.png
    y9a1kqs4cinn.jpeg
    0or03jd5s14p.png
    daemvv3ilhe6.png
    Probably not the best pictures to post on a “diet” forum...I know, I know it’s a lifestyle not a diet lol. Donuts are no sugar baked, quiche is nutritious, pasta is actually pretty healthy but my total weakness, and the pecan butter...horribly expensive and insanely delicious!!!
This discussion has been closed.