• xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    xX_phoenixrising_Xx
    Weigh-in Week 3
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    PW: 260.3 (118.1 kg)
    CW: 259.4 (117.7kg)

Hi all, I haven't posted much this week - I've just been getting on with what is now a very full workload, and I've also had a bit of nerve pain/headaches/migraine symptoms but luckily not a full-blown migraine. Enough that I've been dizzy and not feeling great, slept more than usual, and not able to exercise much. A real PITA basically.

It's Easter Sunday here. I did manage a slow hour on the spin bike this morning so that I could factor some chocolate into my day. I used to love chocolate so much, it was my #1 binge food but I just can't eat much of it anymore. After going months without much sugar or sweetener, it's too sweet for me. I've hardly had any! I got the kids their Easter stuff before lockdown, and they're all happy. We did an Easter clue hunt and also an egg hunt in the garden. The cats helped - they hid some of the eggs because apparently I did a bad job, and then they sat and stared as the kids looked.

@sleepymom5 I am so happy that Jim is doing better. I hope he is strong enough to come home soon, with minimal rehab.

@KUMEcyclingteam I would totally drive to work on a Saturday, if we were going into work right now. I barely know what day it is. Even when I did know what day it was on Good Friday, a public holiday so I didn't have to work, people from work were messaging me about work stuff. Damnit, that's work. Go be with your families! I know we're all in lockdown and one chicken nugget away from quarantining ourselves in the garden shed to get away from our kids and/or bubble-mates, but that doesn't mean you have to work on a day off!

@lennoncpa OMG those ears!!!!!

@Mrsbell8well That food looks yummy and I'm going to go look at some of those sites. Also your pictures are so pretty!

@hope002 The snow is so pretty too, it's all fairytale stuff to me. And I'm going to let it be that way because I don't have to live with the reality of it :smiley:

@lenka1 Your baby is so gorgeous, congratulations!

@Zumba_Luvah Not sure how old your kids are, but if you don't have much for Easter for them, could you try some alternative Easter activities? Decorate boiled eggs, colour in Easter pictures, make some sugar cookies and decorate them Easter themed? If you have some gelatine you could also try making marshmallow eggs - with or without your kids - I remember making them by myself when I was a young teenager and making a "mould" by pushing real eggs halfway into a bed of powdered sugar.
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Steps for last week = 48,723

Sun: 7934
    Mon: 10639
    Tue: 7068
    Wed: 4137
    Thu: 5451
    Fri: 8380
    Sat: 5114
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,282 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Weigh in
    PW 124
    CW 124
    No loss this week, I have been painting the fence for 4 days and grooming the dogs for 2 days but back and hip are really hurting.
    Steps
    Sun - 3,874
    Mon - 7,926
    Tue - 8,247
    Wed - 10,222
    Thurs- 5,548
    Fri - 10,542
    Sat -9,639
    TOTAL 55,998
    Internet has been a bit of a pain this week hence lack of posts hopefully the week ahead will be better, recipes look delicious.
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    04/11 steps 4849
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter everyone! Slept great but moving slow. Getting ready to start cooking.
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Sorry I missed yesterday’s weigh-in, was busy all day, I completely forgot.

Hope you’re having a good weekend!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    steps..

4/5- 11,136
    4/6-16,717
    4/7-11,084
    4/8-2,575
    4/9-12,056
    4/10-4,617
    4/11-11,884
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    kwh88su35aip.jpeg
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone,
    I got so behind with things yesterday, my apologies. I will catch up with posts later. Will also post the step challenge winners later this afternoon or this evening. For those of you celebrating, have a wonderful Easter!

@lenka1 - You baby is so beautiful! Just post here near the end of this month and we will get you back on the team for May!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,448 Member
    Options
    Saturday 4/11
    Food: A little better
    Water: Got in my 64 oz!
    Exercise: 50 min walk, good PT, Stretch and Strength session

Happy Easter!!. One thing that hasn't changed. I can't post new pictures on here. I had a pretty one ready to go too. I hope everyone who celebrates has a blessed day!

Yesterday was better than Friday. I still am reaching for the junk but not as bad. I got exercise in, water in and was over my step goal. I did go food shopping and actually have a loose plan for meals for the rest of the week. I can not come out of this being heavier than I started. I am going to give myself a pat on the back for doing well exercising this past week. I am going to work on planning and sticking to my plan next week. I also need to get back to paying attention to my hunger cues. We are also getting together for brunch in the back yard. We will still be practicing social distancing. I am hoping to set up a call with Jim during that time.

A little thing that I was thinking at the store after I almost had a breakdown. It was bad in there, no one following the instructions about social distancing. People just leaving full carts all over guessing because they didn't want to wait in line?, LONG checkout lines... After all this is over and things get back to normal, I am going to be appreciative of what I have. I really never thought I would see anything like what we all are going through right now. I am used to getting pretty much anything I want or need at the store. I actually complain about the stores at the shore because they don't have much of a selection. I am used to coming and going as I please. Not to mention being able to hug my children, visit people in the hospital, travel...you all get the picture and I am sure you all feel the same way. We will get through this and things will get back to somewhat normal or a new normal and we will adapt and move on. We got this!

@1theresamcvean It is just heartbreaking how much you have been through lately. Hang in there. Are you able to at least Facetime the little ones? Don't forget to keep taking care of yourself. Keeping you in my prayers. xoxo
    @GingerPwr Nice job! Especially with the wine not leading to overeating. That is a huge problem with me. I have had the same issue with the Fitbit and I forgot what I did. I know I always go online for advice so if what you are doing doesn't work, maybe there is an article somewhere that will help.
    @hope002 Thanks for posting the pictures! What a difference! I want you to come and decorate my yard in the summer. Interesting about the weather, your summers must be lovely!
    @nstephenson01 That pic is awesome! It looks professional to me.
    @podperson1 Glad you are feeling better about things. These aren't the easiest of times so find joy where you can. We will all get through this and be stronger because of it. I also know I am going to appreciate things more.
    @lennoncpa Sunny is loving life with you!!
    @tryingagain5 I love that you are getting your walks in with friends. I think social connection is really important. I also think exercising is productive so win/win! How nice of your friend to make a big Easter dinner and share. Hope you enjoy your day!
    @KUMEcyclingteam I can relate to the days rolling into each other...Thanks for the laugh too!
    @Zumba_Luvah Look at those steps! Wtg!
    @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Nice loss! I am sorry that you have to suffer with the migraines plus all that comes with it but it does seem like you know how to manage them. It is interesting what you said about chocolate, I remember how much you loved it. Sounds like you had a nice Easter!
    @annalzl Maintaining isn't a bad thing. Sounds like a productive week! Hopefully the fence is done. Do you always groom your dogs? They are beautiful by the way. I think I am going to have to groom mine and was just curious. I am not even sure where to start...
    @kirsten11872 Busy is good right? Hope everything is going well!
    @ljdanny Nice steps!
    @Cafelelia Maybe we can put off the results for the step challenge until tomorrow since it is Easter? I can help fill in the steps tomorrow morning.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    fngahqg5o07p.jpg
    v2feugijxqy4.png
    w9i25gfefx8q.png
    8mfdtx67xu4r.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Mission Slimpossibles 0.28%
    2nd Waist Aways 0.26%
    3rd Trimstones 0.08%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Mission Slimpossibles 13.6 Lbs
    2nd Waist Aways 9.1 Lbs
    3rd Trimstones 3.5 Lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @achagpar 3.94 %
    2nd @cesse47 1.70%
    3rd @annliz23 1.59 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @cesse47 5.2 Lbs
    2nd @achagpar 4.8 Lbs
    3rd @evangsimmons170 4.6 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @davors19
    @GingerPwr
    @nstephenson01
    @jrortega1912
    @raleighgirl09
    @eggfreak
    @vegan4lyfe2012
    @mulecanter
    @Emmajhare

tz0m4blykhyu.png

• nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Friday
    Food: 16:8 IF
    Water: ok but could be better
    Exercise & steps: 30 minute dog walk; 11,352 steps

Saturday
    Food: 14:10 IF
    Water: OK but low for my normal
    Exercise & steps: none, 6,332 steps

Like many of you my days are blurring together. I’m settling into a routine with the intermittent fasting but when I do eat its not very healthy. Drinking too much wine and eating too many sweets. I need to be more disciplined so I don’t erase last week’s loss. We ended up with 4 1/2 inches of snow yesterday. I shoveled off the deck so that helped up my steps. Otherwise Saturday was a very lazy day.

Apparently I broke out the patio furniture a day too early
    sid6i6zbgcki.jpeg

Gauge hates the snow but Willow doesn’t mind it
    kxecdjeglogw.jpeg

I’m going to spend some time today planning my meals so I can set myself up for a successful week. Happy Sunday and Happy Easter!

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    gw2jsbcew936.jpg

c511g5600764.png

Congratulations @Jactop!!!!
    She has reached ONEDERLAND!!!!!!

• annliz23
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Happy Easter everyone
  • annliz23
    edited April 2020
    Options
    annliz23 wrote: »
    tg6oqjwuq19o.jpg

Yes I always groom them myself since I took Poppy (black one) to a groomer and she came back with bits shaved off all over, I learned from you tube and use clippers and scissors the tricky bits are face and paws as both dont like having them done!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter!! :)
    8cccr27qh8ba.png
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5
    I hope you enjoy your brunch with your family and are able to set up that call with Jim.

Yes, I believe social interaction is important too, especially for those of us who live alone. It is a win/win get social time and exercise.

My friend from church really loves to entertain and it was really nice of her to think of other people. Hospitality is definitely her gift. She's widowed and lives alone too. She made up enough for 5 different people, all of us live alone. She's closer than just a friend. I met her and her husband at a previous church we both went to. They "adopted" me as their 4th child many years ago. Her kids are close in age to me so she's kind of like a mother to me.
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    tg6oqjwuq19o.jpg

Yes I always groom them myself since I took Poppy (black one) to a groomer and she came back with bits shaved off all over, I learned from you tube and use clippers and scissors the tricky bits are face and paws as both dont like having them done!

@annliz23 They’re magnificent!!
This discussion has been closed.