WEIGHT NO MORE Team Chat - April 2020

Options

Replies

• tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    @Cafelelia
    Yes, I'm glad that work is taking it seriously to keep us as safe as possible.

One of my coworkers and I were walking toward each from different areas. We both moved farther away from each other so we had 6 feet of distance between us. I said that this feels so weird, it's like we're all afraid of each other. She agreed and said she didn't like it. None of us like it but we know it's necessary.

I agree with you that it's easier to drink more water when we're more active. I have to make myself drink more to get at least 48 oz or more.

It's snowing here right now. I had to brush snow off my car this morning, we had maybe an inch here but other area had more. It was almost 60 degrees last week.

That's nice that your husband continues to do the cooking for you. Pizza and salad sounds good.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @lennoncpa Sunny just made my day!
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    @lennoncpa
    Aww! Sunny!🥰 He has such big eyes. Love his little hoodie!
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    Wednesday 4/15
    Food: only tracked part of the day
    Water: 32 oz
    Exercise: 60 minute walk with friend/neighbor

I worked 8 hours last night and tried to sleep when I got home. My body is still rebelling at sleeping during the day. I probably slept about 4 hours with a pattern of sleeping and waking up.

Since I couldn't sleep I got up and got dressed and ready for my day. My pastor continues to do his midweek check in through Facebook so I would have been up a little earlier than normal anyway.

I listened to that and then walked with my friend. Even though it was cold here, we took our hour long walk.

I talked with my sister and dad on the phone and my brother through text. I called for a take out meal and they said it would be ready in about 20 minutes so I went at that time and ended up waiting there for another 20 minutes. They were pretty busy for a Wednesday night, which is a good thing.

Since I didn't sleep enough I took a nap after I ate and now I'm in the parking lot at work. Now that it's 10:10, I'm allowed to go in.

Hope everyone has a good night.
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Got to balance out the puppy dog vibes in here and share some kitty cat love as well. Bazinga says he might sit on his backside most of the time but he also gets his lockdown workouts in!

88n1qeurg786.jpg

d5e82x1o2cjr.jpg

vfch850ggo0m.jpg

• annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Got to balance out the puppy dog vibes in here and share some kitty cat love as well. Bazinga says he might sit on his backside most of the time but he also gets his lockdown workouts in!

88n1qeurg786.jpg

d5e82x1o2cjr.jpg

vfch850ggo0m.jpg

Oh he is adorable
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    04/15 steps 4568
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    Aww! How cute! Love how he's stretching! Great name!
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Nstephenson01
    Thursday
    Week 3?
    Pw: 168.8
    Cw: 170.6 😩
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check in
    I really do not know where the days and weeks are going. It feels like this week just started! I had a good day yesterday with food and a bit of gentle exercise. I am working on increasing the water very slowly. I am not enjoying this colder weather and we even had a few flakes of snow fall yesterday, which is very odd this time of year. It is supposed to warm up tomorrow and I really hope to do an outside walk. The online schooling and our overall quarantine has been extended to May 12th. The government is talking about a gradual reopening, but no details yet.

@nstephenson01 - I am sorry about that gain. Don’t give up though! It is not an easy time, so it is a win just to keep going!

@GingerPwr - That is a great NSV! Those small choices really can add up to a big difference!

@xX_PhoenixRising_Xx - Bazinga is so adorable!

@tryingagain5 - It is going to take some time to readjust back to your night shift. Really good that you were still so productive and did your walk!

@lennoncpa - Sunny has become the highlight of our daily posts! Sorry that you had a weird tax day. How can taxes be weird anyway?!

@annliz23 - Way to go! Bruce Springsteen is really motivating and I have him on some of my running playlists!

• nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness @cafelelia that video brought tears to my eyes. So happy for @sleepymom5 and her family!

@xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Bazinga is a great name!! Your cat looks like he has oodles of personality

@lennoncpa Those eyes!! The daily Sunny post brings me such enjoyment

Nice NSV @GingerPwr!

I don't know what to say about my gain this week. It was a challenging week for a number of reasons. We received 4 1/2 inches of snow on Sunday and another few inches yesterday.
    Its been unusually cold also which makes me want to eat more. TOM arrived unexpectedly a couple days early and despite Corinne Crabtree's voice in my head, I used it as an excuse to eat crap. Hubby has a wicked sweet tooth so there are temptations in the house calling my name that aren't normally around. I've settled into 14:10 IF and have managed 16:8 a couple times this week. I like it and am going to stick with IF for the time being. I did really well with water but 80 oz is just too much... I'm in the bathroom all the time LOL. Going back to the old fashioned method of knowing if I'm hydrated enough. Our weather is supposed to warm up a bit so I'm looking forward to being more active outside & farther from the fridge to lose this gain.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    ljdanny
    week 3
    thursday
    pw 190
    cw 189.8
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    well the scale only moved a little. I thought i was doing pretty good. i have been working out every day and when i went food shopping i did not buy any crap to have in the house. i also have been having salad and veggies with my meals and watching how much i am eating. i am trying to get more water in because i can see in my skin that i am not getting enough.

yesterday i got to go on a social distance walk with my granddaughter that i haven't seen in a month. her mom goes for a walk everyday with her and i go for walks every day so she asked if i wanted to walk on the same trail instead of different ones. i jumped at the chance, it was so good to look at her.

they just announced here that school is closed the rest of the year, not that i have children in school but i work in childcare that has been closed. i don't think we can reopen until they say people can go back to work which is suppose to be may 4th but something tells me that is not going to happen.

today i did zumba and went for a walk and then snuck off and went and had arby's. i eat them once a year and usually on my birthday but i didn't think they were open that day. i sat in the car and ate in peace, sometimes you just need that sanity. so besides the arbys i have been eating well, lol.
This discussion has been closed.