Sat 9730
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Sunday 4/12
    Food: too much
    Water: 80 oz
    Exercise: 30 minutes low intensity, 60 minute walk with neighbor/friend

It was strange spending Easter alone. If life was normal I would have gone to church this morning and then would have been at my sister's with the rest of my family for the afternoon and evening.

Instead I picked up my takeout meal and delivered 2 others. One of them gave me a couple of cookies that she had made. I spent a few minutes talking with both of them. One is in her 70's and the other in her 80's and I know they're both lonely. They stood in their doorways with me at least 6 feet away. Seems really strange since normally I would have given them a hug but since that's not an option right now that didn't happen.

My neighbor/friend that I've been walking with gave me a slice of peanut butter pie. She said she likes to have something in her freezer for company, then laughed and said nobody's going to be coming. She took out a slice for me and one for herself and put the rest back in the freezer for another time. We took our long walk today and even though it looked like it might rain there were a lot of people out on the path. Saw a couple who also goes to my gym. We all commented on how working out at home is so different from working out at the gym. It's one of the many things I miss.
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    0benwpbcim88.jpg

Here's the note on my take out container
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    dpuvk9wqzuj7.jpg
    Here's my Easter meal. Everything, including the cookies and pie was really good. I didn't plan on eating that much food today.😯
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Step challenge

4/8 - 8,125 steps
    4/9 - 11,143
    4/10 - 2,851
    4/11 - 3,703
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    04/12 steps 11043
  • jedaschultz
    jedaschultz Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Username: jedaschultz
    Week: 3
    Weight in day: Monday
    Previous weight:199.8
    Current weight: 199.8

Stayed the same but that's okay right now.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,448 Member
    Options
    Sunday
    Food: a little better but that isn't saying much
    Water: 56 oz
    Exercise:Walk 25 min (while food was cooking)

I had a nice Easter. We got to FaceTime Jim and he is alert enough to answer phone by himself so I was able to talk to him a few times. He improves a little each day. Although he seems like he has so far to go, looking back he has improved so much.
    Today, I am bringing down the hammer on my eating. I have my meals planned out. I am going to allow myself a snack after dinner but that is it. If I want a snack before, I will have fruit if I am truly hungry. I also want to get back to the 14 hour IF. I don't like to do it when I eat so late but I need to start getting back into that. I am having a little trouble getting water in. I am not too sure why that is. I am going to make a point to drink at least 64 oz today, hopefully more. Today I will workout in the basement, most likely the stationary bike. I also am going to organize our room. I would like to at least have spring cleaning done after we are finished with this confinement. I am trying to picture what I would like to see when we are back to our normal lives and Jim is home. I would like to have all my cleaning and little projects done so I can spend more time with him. I also would like to have made progress in the weight arena. I certainly don't want to gain. Hope everyone had a nice weekend! Let's have a great week!

Congratulations to @annliz23, @GingerPwr and @nstephen01 for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place this week! A special shout out to @annliz23 for 3rd place overall for percentage lost!

@nstephenson01 It looks so pretty! I love how Willow is relaxing, you would never think she was laying in cold snow! I like that you are taking the time to plan for the week. That will help make this week a success!
    @annliz23 They are the cutest! You are really good with grooming, they look professionally done. We may need to do Daisy our golden doodle. She is more poodle than golden. She gets matted so quickly. We have been brushing her more but may have to take the leap. We are going to check out youtube. Thanks.
    @tryingagain5 It was a strange Easter, we all will remember this one. The dinner looks great, especially that peanut butter pie! I am glad you enjoyed it. It is all about balance. Enjoy the Holiday but then get back to it! You really have been doing awesome!
    @CassieGetsFit2013 Nice loss! Keep it going! You are doing great!
    @Freeglerock It is tough with the steps and being confined. Friday you kicked butt!!
    @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Hope your symptoms start to ease soon. I also hope the rain lets up and you can get out for a walk at least. Hugs!
    @hope002 Nice stepping!
    @Mrsbell8well What a lovely dinner! Looks delicious!
    @bown6267 You seem to be doing great! Another great day of steps!
    @jedaschultz Maintaining during this time isn't bad. You and I do need to get ourselves out of the 190s and into the 180s Lol! Hope you are doing well.
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone,
    I hope that all of you celebrating has as nice an Easter as was possible. I started getting a migraine last night, which is rare for me. It could be that I had more chocolate than usual and that triggered it. I am feeling better this morning but a little groggy. I need to catch up on posts and tally up the step challenge right away. Will announce a winner shortly.
  • Cafelelia
    Options
    q9ejmkpaqcsl.gif
    Week 2 Step Challenge Winners

1. @Zumba_Luvah - 83,576 steps
    2. @ljdanny - 70,069 steps
    3. @hope002 - 58,935 steps

Our 7 walkers this week together walked 401,898 steps!! Congratulations to all of our steppers!

If you would like to be in the week 3 step challenge, it runs Sunday to Saturday. Just post your steps here daily or a list of all daily steps on the following Sunday by noon.
  • Cafelelia
    Options
    fwzsh7u00vsn.gif
    Congratulations to @annliz23 for making it to the top 3 in individual % lost in the overall challenge and to @GingerPwr and @nstephenson01 for making it to the honorable mentions!

Congratulations to our top 3 team winners: @annliz23, @GingerPwr and @nstephenson01!

We are all winners for taking this healthy journey, especially during these challenging times!

Look out Week 3, here we come!!
  • podperson1
    podperson1 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Hope those who celebrate have had a nice Easter weekend

@KUMEcyclingteam - I feel like I'm never going to see masks over beards the same way again :D

@sleepymom5 - I had a similar experience at the store yesterday, I don't know why people can't follow simple instructions! I completely agree, when all this is over I am going to have a new appreciation for the basic things that we take for granted. Glad to hear Jim is still moving in the right direction x

@annliz23 - aww, your puppers are adorable, and the grooming looks so professional!

@tryingagain5 - your Easter spread looked lovely, how nice that your neighbours/friends are still all contributing to each other

@Mrsbell8well - your food all looks yummy :)

Congrats to our weight loss and step winners - great job all!

Weigh in
    username - podperson1
    Weigh in week - 3
    Previous weight - 191.6
    Current weight - 190.6

Will take that :) Sooo close to the 180s, it has def been years since I've been there lol. Been fairly good this weekend, had a bag of mini eggs last night since it is Easter but apart from that have been trying to avoid the snacks. Also trying some different online workouts so keeping a bit more active. My sleep pattern is a bit all over the place though, always been a night owl but it's getting a bit silly at the moment! Will try and bring it back some this week.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    pvusi0vl44me.jpg
    Here's the peanut butter pie

Super yummy
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    Cafelelia wrote: »
    fwzsh7u00vsn.gif
    Congratulations to @annliz23 for making it to the top 3 in individual % lost in the overall challenge and to @GingerPwr and @nstephenson01 for making it to the honorable mentions!

Congratulations to our top 3 team winners: @annliz23, @GingerPwr and @nstephenson01!

We are all winners for taking this healthy journey, especially during these challenging times!

Look out Week 3, here we come!!

Thanks such a feel good factor well done everyone else too!
This discussion has been closed.