No-Nonsense November 2020 Challenge

Options

Replies

• eneild
    eneild Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    11/21
    1. Food on point
    2. Rest day from running plus 7 miles walked mainly from cleaning the house and doing errands.

11/22
    1. Food good. Grilled chipotle burgers tonight!
    2. 4 mile training run plus another 5 miles walked.
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Terrible weekend health-wise, by yesterday (sunday for me), I was in a full on ME crash, my day was spent lying on the couch and I wilfully accepted breaking my Fitbit step goal streak (don't think I even hit 1000). Also ate higher cals by choice both days - 250 deficit on Saturday, and technically a few hundred over maintenance yesterday, given that my TDEE would basically have been RMR.

Thankfully today I woke up feeling pretty good (for me), which is the fastest recovery I think I've ever had from a full on couch day. Hopefully this means I'm right that my recovery times are improving. Still took it fairly easy, and only worked a couple of hours as I was starting to fade and needed spoons to collect a cat from the vet late this afternoon.

No walk due to being sensible and not pushing it, nor any advance on gardening (those poor plants!), but I went a step extra on the new recipes and made a third new thing for the month.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,370 Member
    Options
    9/20 - 9/22
    Did pretty good calorie wise for the weekend, kept protein up all 3 days, but did go over on carbs both Friday and Saturday... got that back in check yesterday.

Exercise - biked 18.4 miles on Friday and stayed active for the weekend - did a bunch of running errands and cleaning around the house. Finished the 3 days with 21K steps.
  • eneild
    Options
    11/23
    1. Food as logged.
    2. 4 mile training run plus another 7 miles walked at work. My county has convened an emergency meeting tomorrow to determine if in-person county services will be suspended again (I’m in MN). I assume that they will and the library will return to curbside only.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,077 Member
    Options
    11/21-11/23...Goals met ....been walking a lot with my daughter and Husky ...we walked 5.95 miles on the 21st....9.54 miles on 11/22 and 6.59 today :)
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,370 Member
    Options
    11/23:
    Food - calories good, protein great but net carbs a little higher than normal.
    Exercise - did 50 minutes on the elliptical in the morning (too cold to ride) and finished the day with 7700 steps.
  • eneild
    Options
    11/24
    1. Food on track
    2. 4 mile training run plus another 7 miles walked at work.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,077 Member
    Options
    11/24 food on track .. no workout today ... My kidney's are hurting( I have had kidney stones in the past not sure if it is kidney stones again) it hurts when I walk but not when I breathe ) ... and my top of my foot hurts the one without a screw ughhh
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    mjv27t7gdqoa.png

Getting my ⭕️‘s💪🏼
    Went back to work. Missing the AM workout but trying to make the evening class. So far made 2 OTF classes.
    Challenge is to make the rest of the month.
  • elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Two days of food and steps goals met!

Slight blip today. The food company I order from keeps sending me free samples of items that I aparently need to eat immediately. Really messes me up. I may have to request they not do that...but, free samples!!!! (So hard. Not fair!)

Other than that, its all good.
  • rfsatar
    rfsatar Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Logging and under carbs :)
    Steps-only 7k so far this week but have been on my bike more and my old fitbit zip doesn't compute that well LOL (may upgrade as a gift to myself if I make a particular goal end of year)
    Strength with my trainer yesterday-chest and biceps, feeling it today
    Bowling on Sunday-avg is 140, bowled 167, 183 and 150, not too shabby

In the process of moving all my workout accessories into the family room where my bike is set up. More efficient use of space will improve my motivation to keep moving and improving my health :)

I have my stuff split between my room (in a loft extension) for when I do my knee rehab and physio exercises (no cartilage in my knees anymore)
    And the Spinbike, foldable treadmill and Wii for Boxing, Yoga, Wii Active workouts) are all in my office.

That way I only cross paths with my lodger as he is getting ready for work - and he is cool enough not to take the micky if he hears Cardio Boxing or Wii Fit/Yoga ... he has his own foldable exercise bike so it's pretty cool.

• rfsatar
    rfsatar Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Did a fortnightly grocery-shop last week so plenty of fresh food and veg to get through...
    Cauliflower & Broccoli cheese for tonight - will use a 1/4 head of cauliflower, and split it over two days so will be lunch tomorrow.