No-Nonsense November 2020 Challenge

Replies

• eneild
    eneild Posts: 198 Member
    11/16
    1. Food on point today.
    2. 5 mile training run plus another 6 miles walked at work.

• Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Nov 16 and 17

Food, check. Walk only a check for today. No progress on container garden. Quite fatigued atm, hopefully just weekend busyness catching up on me.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,371 Member
    11/17:
    Food - calories were good but a little low, protein was good at 114g, carbs slightly high at 115g net.
    Exercise - took a 22 mile bike ride yesterday afternoon, and was active the rest of the day, finished with 12k steps for the day.
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 828 Member
    11/16
    Snacking- I nibbled some chocolate during the day but nothing after dinner. Had I not had what I did, my calories would have nailed my ideal deficit for the day.

Carbs/protein 😁 pretty good day. I filled up on protein but had some greens that upped my carbs. The sweets are out of the house so if I can avoid impulse buys I’ll be doing good.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    11/16
    Goals met. ❌
    16,175 steps.

Walked 5 miles outdoors, and did 40 mins of core/ab exercises on youtube. I stayed under on my calories, but went over on my carbs by 11 because I made some yummy Chocolate Avocado Pudding and ate just a little too much of it!!
  • eneild
    11/17
    1. Food as per logged.
    2. 4 mile training run plus another 7 miles walked at work.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    11/17 Food on point .... still no exercising and still not feeling well ughh

Megan, I do hope you get to feeling better SOON!!! I felt a little yucky yesterday, but it was from doing a little too much ab work the day before. As the day wore on my sides hurt more and more. Good thing I did most of my exercising in the morning!

11/17
    Goals met. ✅
    10,184 steps.
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,644 Member
    11/16-11/17
    Carbs under by 8 on Monday and only over by 1 yesterday
    Step so far this week 21k
    Strength training Monday

Used my bike trainer yesterday for the first time in a long while. This will be a good winter option for me for sure.

Feeling pretty good this week.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 7,009 Member
    11/17:
    logged and on-plan: :innocent:
    exercise: :innocent:strength

• ccrdragon
    11/17:
    Food - over on calories, good on protein and carbs, just had a lot of fat yesterday (guess that's what happens when you undereat a couple of days in a row)... good news is that I am still within my deficit for the last 3 days combined.
    Exercise - total sloth yesterday... lots of meetings for work and just a low energy day... finished the day with 2600 steps.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 42,794 Member
    11/18 food on point ......no working out until this sinus infection clears
  • eneild
    11/18
    1. Food on plan
    2. Rest day from running, but walked 6 miles at work.
  • baconslave
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    11/17 Food on point .... still no exercising and still not feeling well ughh

Megan, I do hope you get to feeling better SOON!!! I felt a little yucky yesterday, but it was from doing a little too much ab work the day before. As the day wore on my sides hurt more and more. Good thing I did most of my exercising in the morning!

11/17
    Goals met. ✅
    10,184 steps.

Thank you .... I just got back from my Dr, I have a sinus infection ughhh

Yuck! I hope that clears up soon. That can be miserable!
  • baconslave
    11/18:
    logged and on-plan: :innocent:
    exercise: :innocent: Yard hike 1.25hr-ish

• ccrdragon
    11/18:
    Food - good food day, calories where they should be, protein at 148g, carbs at 107g net.
    Exercise - rode 18 miles before work and finished with 9700 steps for the day.