No-Nonsense November 2020 Challenge

Options

Replies

• ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,370 Member
    Options
    11/10:
    Food - calories were maybe a bit low, but good, protein was good at 113, net carbs at 86.
    Exercise - did 42 minutes on the elliptical - speed intervals mixed with steady state work.
    Fitbit rings - had 9k steps for the day and closed 3 of the 4 rings... stairs are kinda hard to close since I live/work from home in a one story house.

Since Tuesday was a re-feed, I was curious what that would do to my BG readings on Wednesday... guess that I needed the re-feed since my mid-morning reading was only 74 (even after eating almost 400g of carbs on Tuesday!).
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    11/10
    Snacking- I had a couple of handfuls of popcorn after dinner because I didn’t feel super full. Things could be worse.

Carb/protein goals- maintenance day where the two macros nearly equaled. I would prefer protein higher and carbs lower but the bagel I had at lunch didn’t do me any favors. The work continues!
  • eneild
    eneild Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    11/11
    1. Food just ok today. Only worked for a few hours and spent all afternoon curled up on the sofa reading and some mindless snacking.
    2. Rest day from running but walked about 6 miles with my short work shift plus a Target run.
  • gispi918
    gispi918 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    11/11
    Calories: under 1600 limit
    Net carbs: a touch over 20g limit
    Protein: under protein limit
    Fat: close, but unintentionally under fat goal

Had the day off, and took my toddler on a 5 mile stroll this morning. Hit my step goal of 10k before noon.

Lost 4.2 since last Wednesday weekly Check-in.
  • eneild
    eneild Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    11/12
    1. Food much better today even with an afternoon of sitting in the sofa, watching the snow, and reading!
    2. 10 mile training run early this morning plus another 6 miles walked as I went into work for a few hours.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,370 Member
    Options
    11/12:
    Food - much better day, calories were totally in check, protein was great at 158g, carbs were also great with 92g net. Made better food choices all day and feeling much better today for the good choices (both physically and mentally).

Exercise - did 45 minutes on the elliptical to start the day - did intervals for 35 minutes with 10 minutes warm up and cool down. Finished the day with 7000 steps. Took the day off today (gotta burn some vacation before the end of the year) so now I am fixing to head out on the bike for a ride to get my exercise on!