No-Nonsense November 2020 Challenge

Options

Replies

• ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,370 Member
    Options
    11/1:
    Food - protein was good, carbs were a little high, overall calories were good.
    Exercise - weekend day so no deliberate exercise, but did stay active putting up the Halloween decorations, cleaning out a bunch of stuff from the attic, putting up Thanksgiving decorations and cleaning up the garage (a busy day!).

Only problem with the super busy day is that I tweaked something in my lower back so I haven't done any exercise today. Will have to see how the back feels tomorrow to see if I can start exercising again.
  • eneild
    eneild Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    1. Food on point
    2. 6 mile training run plus another 7 miles walked at work.

Trying to figure out fitting in voting, training run, plus taking my daughter down to Mayo Clinic (about an hour away) for a couple of appointments tomorrow. It might be a very early morning....
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    11/2
    Snacking after dinner 😁 had a couple of nibbles midday but realized I was just bored and stopped. Evenings are my bigger trigger time.

Carbs/protein 😀 tried to stay mostly carnivore today so did well in both categories and had a deficit for calories.

Alcohol- really only have drinks on the weekend so I likely will only report at that time.
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    3 Nov.

Carbs and cals fine, fats a little higher and protein a little lower than I'd ultimately like, but both acceptable. B3 and zinc continue to be my nemeses on micros, joys of being vegetarian (B3 is actually easily sorted with mushrooms, I just need to get some more nice fresh ones). No walk again today, bit tired from yesterday's busyness, and work activity, plus pacing up and down my hallway while dinner was in the oven, was it. Tomorrow work will be a sitting on my butt day, so more likelihood I will have energy for a walk.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,961 Member
    Options
    11/2:
    logged and on=plan: :innocent:
    exercise: :innocent: I took the walk, which I immediately regretted for about the first 7 minutes as I adjusted to the chill breeze. My toes were numb until about 2/3 the way through but they finally stopped throwing a fit.

Today is The Day. I do hope a bunch of people go early. Eldest's classes aren't over until 1:30. This is going to be super weird for me as I haven't voted on Election Day in years. I always early vote and that is at a different place. And a place where I played basketball away games in high school.
  • baconslave
    Options
    baconslave wrote: »
    11/2:
    logged and on=plan: :innocent:
    exercise: :innocent: I took the walk, which I immediately regretted for about the first 7 minutes as I adjusted to the chill breeze. My toes were numb until about 2/3 the way through but they finally stopped throwing a fit.

Today is The Day. I do hope a bunch of people go early. Eldest's classes aren't over until 1:30. This is going to be super weird for me as I haven't voted on Election Day in years. I always early vote and that is at a different place. And a place where I played basketball away games in high school.

Sorry. Meant to say today's place is a place where I played b-ball games. Some of you know this cuz I whined before but due to changes they made, group mods can't edit their own posts any more inside their Group. It's weird. So there will be typos, since I generally post in here before I've finished my first cuppa. My brain isn't awake completely yet.
  • FrecklePatch
    FrecklePatch Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Oh hey, my goals are simply:
    1. Log everything, everyday.
    2. Stay at or under calories.
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,593 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    11/1-11/2
    Logged and under carb goal :)
    7345 steps so far this week - slow start
    Bowling Sunday and 30 strength class yesterday

Made some keto bread last night, YUM.
  • baconslave
    Options
    I have a bad habit of typing long, heartfelt messages and promptly hitting Done. Ah wells. I'm here. If I'm nothing else, I'm persistent even when boggling my weight and food and logging. I keep.coming back lol.

SW 240
    CW 212
    GW Under 200 to start.

I'm full of gratitude for you who've never giving up on me, when I've given up on this. Thank you.

LORRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! :smiley:
  • eneild
    eneild Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    1. Food as logged.
    2. 5 mile training run plus another 2 miles walked. Eldest daughter overslept and had to drive herself down to Mayo, so I got a stress free reading day!
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,370 Member
    Options
    11/3:
    Logged all the food - protein was good (over 100) but lower than I like (only 117g - aiming for at least 125g), net carbs were high at 111g.
    Steps - total crap, was still resting my back from the weekend tweak - 2300 for the day.
    Exercise - see above...

Good news is the back held up for a bike ride this morning, so back to exercising!!!