No-Nonsense November 2020 Challenge

Options

Replies

• Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Oh, weight bouncing around the same all week (hormonal water retention, which i just compounded with sore muscles), but I have diligently logged it every day.
  • eneild
    eneild Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    11/14
    1. Made good food choices, but went out to eat as was our anniversary, so definitely ate too many calories.
    2. Rest day from running, but walked 7 miles mainly doing errands and cleaning the house.

11/15
    1. Returned to my normal diet today.
    2. 4 mile training run plus another 4 miles walked. Aside from my Thursday ‘big runs’, starting to taper my distances in preparation for the Thanksgiving half marathon.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    11/15
    Goals met. ❌
    12,329 steps.

Again I stayed under my calorie goal, but went over my carb goal by 9g. We ate out last night and I had a salad with pulled pork. Kinda boring, but it was the only thing on the menu that didn't have excessive carbs!

@eneild That's so cool that you're going to run a half marathon on Thanksgiving! I'll be watching your posts to see how you do! Kudos!
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    11/15
    Went over carbs by 8 with my reduced macro but am ok with it
    11k steps and change yesterday, the hiking trail was awesome
    Bowling last night, sort of strength workout LOL

During food prep yesterday I made some keto chocolate zucchini bread, omg yum!
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,370 Member
    Options
    11/13 - 11/15
    I have been scarce the last few days, but still logging and keeping up with things!
    Friday was a good day, under carbs, over on protein and rode 23.25 miles in the morning. Finished the day with 13K steps.

Saturday was a so-so day food wise, good on calories but over on carbs and ok on protein. Stayed active all day cleaning and organizing in the garage and doing chores around the house, 7k steps for the day.

Sunday was a low food day (finished with less than 1k calories eaten - just wasn't hungry yesterday), good on carbs but low on protein. 5k+ steps for the day.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,050 Member
    Options
    11/16- goals met food wise .... no exercise for me today ... I have had a headache since yesterday .... I am not sure if I have a sinus infection or what but my left side of my face is swollen and it hurts like h3ll ughh
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    11/11-11/15
    I’ve been MIA on here over the last week and need to buckle down. I had good days of calories below maintenance and one day where I couldn’t eat enough. Needless to say, carbs have been all over the board too. Snacking has actually not been bad and I did have some drinks Saturday but nothing major that put me way over calorie goals. I’m sure the scale would show me the results were I to hop on but I determined before the month started that I would use my clothes as a gauge. My activity has been pretty high so I think that helps when I lack judgment on my food choices. We’ll see where the week goes this week!