No-Nonsense November 2020 Challenge

Options

Replies

• eneild
    eneild Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    11/19
    1. Food basically on point although there was some pecan snacking today.
    2. 11 mile training run plus another 6 miles walked at work. One week until the half marathon!
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    11/18-11/19
    My carb macro was set to 53 beginning of the month. I dropped the percentage by 5 and it's now 35/day. I'm content going over and hovering around 40-45/day since I am getting a fair amount of fiber. No desire to pay for premium and set my macros exactly.

Steps this week-30k so far with two days to add to my total. I may actually meet this goal this week :)

In order to get more strength training in, I'm going to have to set a calendar reminder.

Hubby fixed my bike trainer, tire was rubbing (horrible smell). Riding is now so much better and I will be doing lots more of that!
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,370 Member
    Options
    11/19:
    Food - calories slightly high but still reasonable, protein was good at 130g, carbs were horrible at 157g net (dam those ginger snaps!!!).

Exercise - intervals on the elliptical for a total of 45 minutes (varied intervals 30/30, 20/10 and 60/30).

I need someone to follow me around and slap me upside the head when I get near the tin of ginger snaps.... any takers?!? :wink:

The good news is that I have closed the rings on the fitbit twice this week and should manage to close them again today (helps to get a good bike ride in during the day).
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,966 Member
    Options
    ccrdragon wrote: »
    11/19:
    Food - calories slightly high but still reasonable, protein was good at 130g, carbs were horrible at 157g net (dam those ginger snaps!!!).

Exercise - intervals on the elliptical for a total of 45 minutes (varied intervals 30/30, 20/10 and 60/30).

I need someone to follow me around and slap me upside the head when I get near the tin of ginger snaps.... any takers?!? :wink:

The good news is that I have closed the rings on the fitbit twice this week and should manage to close them again today (helps to get a good bike ride in during the day).

You were posting while I was pecking.
    Nommmm....cookies. Oops! I mean...Out, Cookie Demon! Out I say! :naughty:
    Nice job on the activity though.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    gispi918 wrote: »
    The last three days have been jam-packed. I've met my macros and my calorie goal. Yesterday marked my first 30 days of Keto and over 16lbs loss. Today my food scale died out. I ordered another to replace it as I rely heavily on it as I prep and track every single thing.

@gispi918 16lbs in your first 30 days of keto! I think you're doing an amazing job woman!! Kudos to YOU! And yea, I get the whole food scale thing - I use mine several times a day, everyday! Lol. (I'm very heavy handed and my hubby says I'm "spacially challenged".... I can never put left-overs in the right sized bowl. Lol. And I think something looks like about a half-cup portion, and it's usually about 2 cups instead! Hubby laughs at me all the time!)

11/19
    Goals met. ✅
    10,050 steps.
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    m3h9l6mp26ps.png
    Closing all the ⭕️!
    But the FMLA has come to an end. I go back to work on Monday ( my birthday). I decided to suck it up and got back until the end of the year. My daughter is going to suffer. But keeping insurance for this year is important and to leave the company I was with for 10 yrs in a clean, good way is also important.
    I may not be able to get a perfect move month but I’m going to continue my best.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,077 Member
    Options
    11/20 Goals met food wise and exercise was walking with my daughter and husky ...we walked 4.07 miles ...I think I pushed it to far to soon ... I am in extreme pain ...hip and foot ...I don't think I will ever learn LOL
  • eneild
    eneild Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    11/20
    1. Not hungry today, so calories definitely low. Makes up for the earlier pecan snacking.
    2. 3 mile training run plus another 6 miles window shopping at the mall.
  • baconslave
    Options
    11/20:
    on-plan and logged: :innocent:
    exercise: :neutral: Stuff got real yesterday and between dealing with kid needs and a call from my sis in Houston there was no time but I'll make it up this weekend. Today is supposed to be lovely so I'll got out and hoof it this afternoon.

Got on the scale to get an idea of what is going on. And was rewarded with no loss whatsoever. Annoying but not surprising. I said this last month I think that this is the Purgatory weight range where I will literally sit at the same weight for a month or more and not lose a thing then finally whoosh. So not shocked. I felt and looked a bit slimmer in the waist, which was why I bothered to hop on. But alas, scale is doing nothing for me. Just KC and LC On. :smirk:
  • elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Food and steps on point!
    Still need to get the electronic scale figured out. A good Sunday project.

• baconslave
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »

@baconslave I haven't gotten to that purgatory weight range (aka plateau) yet, but I know I will eventually. I did have a nice experience this week when I put on my jeans and they just went right on! I didn't have to jump up and down and pull and tug, and suck it all in.... etc. Hahaha. :smiley:

Oooooh. That is one of the best feelings!
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    11/20-11/21
    Logging consistently and carbs 45 or under
    Weekly steps 38,630. Almost there
    CW 174

9 days left to keep making strides. Food prep and lunch planning definitely getting better.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    11/21
    Goals met. ❌
    11,020 steps.

At the end of the day, I realized that I had forgotten to add my afternoon snack of my gluten free pumpkin bread with cream cheese icing.... and when I went back to add it in, it put me over on both my calories and carbs. Ugh. THAT's exactly why I try to pre-log everything I'm going to eat all day... then if I do go over, I can delete one of my snacks (that I haven't eaten yet!) Lol. Oh well, even so, I only went over by a small bit.... not a horrible day.