No-Nonsense November 2020 Challenge

Options
167891012»

Replies

• tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I'm liking the Santa Sprint theme. I know I could use a little extra spirit! Will decide on my goals by tonight and wrap up November in the morning.
  • eneild
    eneild Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great weekend!
    11/28
    1. Food as logged
    2. Walked 8 miles cleaning the house and running errands.

11/29
    1. Food good
    2. 5 mile run this morning plus another 4 miles walked.
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Last day of the month for me here in the NZ Safe Zone. Didn't go quite to plan, but that was due to dodgier than anticipated energy levels. The fact that I stayed on track despite some stunningly fatigued days is a pretty big win in itself. Poor container garden still hasn't been finished, though it's the terrible weather that thwarting me now.

Didn't make it to my unwritten weight loss goal for the month, which was to get out of the obese category. It's hiding under water weight, so I expect to be there in a day or two.

Anyway, excellent food day to finish off the month. No walk due to the fact it's absolutely bucketing down.
  • rfsatar
    rfsatar Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    And done - another 30 seconds added to the longer part of my C25K broken down session... and my lord that was a toughie, especially for the second part of that run. Another week of that on the tready and spin bike and then finally the session as it should be ... This at least seems to coax my knees to hang on in there for a little while!

Looking forward to starting the Santa one from tomorrow
  • gispi918
    gispi918 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    It's been a few days since I posted. I've been on target since, except for yesterday. I went over my protein, and under on fat. But that's ok. What 9/10?

I've also been walking further and further each day. I just realized on Friday, I hit my highest step count ever in my fitbit history. Now that I return back to work, I expect my steps to go down drastically as I have a deal job.

Hoping everyone have a great weekend. Let's get this last day of November on the books, and focus on December.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    11/29
    Goals met. ✅
    12,712 steps.

Weight Loss Goal for Nov was 8 lbs.
    SW on 11/01 was 190.9
    GW (11/30) 182.9..... I'm currently 1.4 away from this goal weight!
    My first mini goal for weight loss is to be 175 on Christmas Day 2020. (I think it's still do-able)
    Tomorrow is a fast day, so we'll see how the month ends. I've also been working on my December goals, and have decided to cut my carbs in the first half of the month. I'll post Dec goals on the new thread.

@gispi918 Congrats on your highest step count EVER! That's such a cool NSV! (Not to mention beating me in the weekend warrior step challenge on fitbit! Kudos!) <3
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,050 Member
    Options
    11/29 food on point.... I walked a lot yesterday ...I turned my ankle I had to have a friend come pick me up as I wasn't able to finish my walk ...I know I had over 25,000 steps ...the rest of day I laid on the couch ...feels better today but I am taking the day off from walking ...I might do a dvd when I get back from dropping off my German Shepherd at the Vet...they have to drain his ear today so he will be put under :(
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    11/28-11/29
    Snacking- ✅❌ snacked a bit yesterday but not after dinner. This is usually more manageable for me during the day. I wise up and stop pretty quick.
    Carbs/protein - did well on carbs the last few days but want to get protein up this month to control satiety.

I took the day off from exercise yesterday for the first time in a while. My body wasn’t feeling it and I listened rather than pushing it.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,370 Member
    Options
    Didn't check in for last week... did get some exercise Monday and Tuesday, held calorie goals thru Wednesday and then Thanksgiving hit... got back on track for the weekend and will finish the month with a 1 day fast.
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Ending the month happy with my progress
    SW 175.5
    CW 173 I'll take that as a win
    Fell short of step goals but stayed active overall
    Still working on more strength training.

Santa sprint here we come!
  • eneild
    eneild Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hard to believe it’s the end of November! Overall, not too bad of a month. Managed to complete my first half marathon and would like to do another one after Christmas. Food ok.

11/30
    So, to wrap it up:
    1. Some pecan snacking today.
    2. Ran 5 miles and walked another 8 miles.
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    g4jmdu7e7njo.png
    End of the month. Missed 1 day. But I ran 44.6 miles on treadmill this month so I’m good. Feeling pretty good 😁✌🏼
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    11/30
    Goals met. ✅
    15,242 steps.

I got over 473k steps in November, which is approx 236 miles.