Is your sleep improving?

Bluetail6 wrote: »
    Goals:

11/3:
    Steps: Yes, 6,304
    Calories: yes
    Water: Yes
    Sleep: Yes
    Eating Time Goal: Was 9:23 p.m. when I finished eating :p .

11/4:
    Steps: Yes (close, & will report actual # in a separately)
    Calories: Yes
    Water: Yes
    Sleep: Yes (7+ hrs)
    Eating Time Goal: Yes, it was close, but not 9 p.m.

Ok, so some really good news.... The treadmill repair tech called (just got off the phone) and it sounds like he will be able to fix the problems. He is going to call the company in the morning, and see about ordering the parts that I already discussed with Life Fitness, that I might need. Anyway, there is the possibility of free shipping! No promise of it, but the possibility. It (of course) is going to be more $ than I planned; but, nowhere near as expensive as replacing the actual treadmill. I am very grateful and happy. :):)
    Bluetail6 wrote: »
    Oops, for 11/3, I did not make my eating time goal of 9 p.m.

Nice! Two days in a row getting decent sleep. Looks like you are coming close to your goal of stop eating. Are you doing intermittent fasting or just want to close the kitchen at 9?

lelbarou wrote: »
    Check in for Nov. 4
    Tracking and under calories - yes.
    Exercise - yes
    Steps - 10555

It was a lovely day yesterday and I enjoyed going to the park nearby and taking a long walk. I'm trying many new foods and I bought some goji berries. They are considered a superfood and have some nutrients that help with several health issues including macular degeneration which I have the beginnings of. They are actually quite yummy and filling so I was happy that I tried them.

I hope everyone has a great day! :)

Great job meeting those goals. I will have to try those berries. I am not a fan of berries but you never know. I hope your macular degeneration slows.
  • shortyjmorgan1
    shortyjmorgan1 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    It's almost Friday
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,571 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Wednesday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Water: ✅
    Sleep:❌
    Steps: 7,875
    DBF: 9

I am excited to look at apartment buildings. I have a feeling that the one we are going to view this afternoon will be the one. It looks beautiful from the pictures on their website and it has 2 bathrooms. They also would let us move in early so we wouldn’t be moving on New Year’s Eve. Another plus is my hubby works for this company. He is a construction worker and he worked on the apartment building from start to finish.

Weekly goals
    1. Stay within calorie goal
    2. Drink 70 ounces of water
    3. Sleep 7.5 hours daily
    4. No binge eating/late night snacking
  • eaturpasta
    eaturpasta Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    11/04 check in
    drank water...yes
    3772 steps, ugh, but did accomplish 30 min on the elliptical!
    Close rings... yes

November Goals
    LTG 155.0
    Lose 1lb/week
    Drink 90 ounces of water daily
    7,500 steps/day
    Close rings every day this month

Eaturpasta
    Weigh in Day: Tuesday
    PW:170.8
    CW:171.4
    SW 197.0
    LTD(loss to date) 25.6
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,687 Member
    Options
    eaturpasta wrote: »
    11/04 check in
    drank water...yes
    Close rings... yes

November Goals
    LTG 155.0
    Lose 1lb/week
    7,500 steps/day

Eaturpasta
    SW 197.0
    LTD(loss to date) 25.6

I converted your 30 minutes on the elliptical to steps ...it gave you 9862 :)
  • TracyKlaft1
    TracyKlaft1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    TracyKlaft1
    Weigh in day Tuesday
    PW 165
    CW 166
    LTD 2
  • TracyKlaft1
    TracyKlaft1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Since I'm behind I'm just going to start reporting my steps as of the 1st.
    Steps:
    11/1 4152
    11/2 7163
    11/3 6828
    11/4 4590
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post November 4
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 11022
    Exercise 60min walk with stroller

It was another beautiful day outside. Put my daughter in the stroller and went for a nice walk. I also got some cleaning done and took down all the halloween decorations. Must be where the extra steps came from.
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Tuesday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Water: ✅
    Sleep:✅
    Steps: 5,146
    DBF: 8

My diabetic check was bittersweet. My blood glucose control overall is amazing. The sad part is the damage I have done by not taking care of myself all those years. The neuropathy is from my diabetes and poor blood glossed control over the years. The nerve pain will not get better but now it is a story of pain management. I want everyone to know this because if it helps just one person from being in this position in 10 years from now I will be happy. Being overweight and inactive is a contributing factor in developing type 2 diabetes. I sound like a public service announcement.

I have finally convinced my husband to move. The apartment building has gone downhill since the new management has taken over. Tomorrow we are going to view apartments. I have some scheduled and I am hoping to get a few more today. Some companies you have to view virtually due to COVID-19. I am excited about this! We want to move by December 31st.

Have a terrific Hump Day!

Weekly goals
    1. Stay within calorie goal
    2. Drink 70 ounces of water
    3. Sleep 7.5 hours daily
    4. No binge eating/late night snacking

Yay! for your glucose control. The important thing is that you are in control now and there will not be any further nerve damage. Hopefully, you and your doctor will find the right treatment plan for your neuropathy to minimize the pain and disruption of everyday activities. This is a big area for research, maybe one day they will have more options then pain meds. I happy you convinced your husband to move. The daily stress of being there is not good for your overall well-being.
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    lelbarou wrote: »
    Check in for Nov. 4
    Tracking and under calories - yes.
    Exercise - yes
    Steps - 10555

It was a lovely day yesterday and I enjoyed going to the park nearby and taking a long walk. I'm trying many new foods and I bought some goji berries. They are considered a superfood and have some nutrients that help with several health issues including macular degeneration which I have the beginnings of. They are actually quite yummy and filling so I was happy that I tried them.

I hope everyone has a great day! :)

I put dried goji berries on my yogurt. You might also like to try Acai berry. I use it in either a powder or frozen form in my smoothies.

https://www.amazon.com/Navitas-Organics-Acai-Powder-oz/dp/B001CGX3ZK

• GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    I am trying hard to be compassionate to myself for the weight I gained over the last 2 months and put it behind me.

Linda, you are doing great! I have the same goal of not letting the number on the scale sabotage my efforts going forward. It's hard not to look backwards at previous progress we've made. Just keep focus on the future. Your non scale achievement of lowering your glucose with your diet is a tremendous success. :)

585ujut2c6li.jpeg

• 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I almost forgot. I am weighing in a day early as I may be going staying at my daughters tonight and I won’t have access to a scale.

PW 211.4
    CW 208.6
    LTD 54.3

I am trying hard to be compassionate to myself for the weight I gained over the last 2 months and put it behind me.

Awesome loss this week! I agree with @iHUSTLE4MUSCLE --keep looking forward.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,687 Member
    Options
    Just got back for a 5.86 mile walk ... I wanted to go more but my hip popped out of the socket ..born with hip dysplasia (was in a brace for 2 years of my life) ughh
  • 888Angie888
    Options
    Thursday Weigh Day

CW: 253.0
    PW: 253.2

This is probably a little deceiving. I did a lower body workout yesterday with squats and lunges. Today my butt and thigh muscles are SCREAMING sore. I was a couple pounds lighter earlier in the week so I may be holding on to some water for muscle repair. I'm actually pretty stoked about staying on track, with both food and exercise, for the last week (even if the scale doesn't show it today.
  • 888Angie888
    Options
    Steps 11/4: 18,598

Weekend (Weekday) Challenge 11/4: ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

Happy Thursday!
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    @tazaria87 that is a very motivating post - thank you!
    @littleflutterby @lelbarou I lost two pounds overnight by not having any bread etc. My knee was hurting bad enough to keep me from walking far, and that pain is gone, as well. I don't know why I keep "forgetting" that I just can't eat those things. It seems like I very slowly slip back into those habits. Thanks for sharing that you have the same issues..I am going to try to think of it as allergies.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,571 Member
    Options
    eaturpasta wrote: »
    11/04 check in
    drank water...yes
    Close rings... yes

November Goals
    LTG 155.0
    Lose 1lb/week
    7,500 steps/day

Eaturpasta
    SW 197.0
    LTD(loss to date) 25.6

Great job on your goals! 30 minutes on the elliptical is amazing!

TracyKlaft1
    Weigh in day Tuesday
    PW 165
    CW 166
    LTD 2

You got this!

Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Daily Post November 4
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 11022
    Exercise 60min walk with stroller

It was another beautiful day outside. Put my daughter in the stroller and went for a nice walk. I also got some cleaning done and took down all the halloween decorations. Must be where the extra steps came from.

It is surprising how many steps you get buzzing around the house. I was shocked this morning when I synced my Fitbit. The only time I left the apartment was to take out the garbage.

Just got back for a 5.86 mile walk ... I wanted to go more but my hip popped out of the socket ..born with hip dysplasia (was in a brace for 2 years of my life) ughh

Feel better!

Thursday Weigh Day

CW: 253.0
    PW: 253.2

This is probably a little deceiving. I did a lower body workout yesterday with squats and lunges. Today my butt and thigh muscles are SCREAMING sore. I was a couple pounds lighter earlier in the week so I may be holding on to some water for muscle repair. I'm actually pretty stoked about staying on track, with both food and exercise, for the last week (even if the scale doesn't show it today.

Definitely sounds like water retention. I am so proud of you for staying track.
This discussion has been closed.