lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,571 Member
    Options
    Thursday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Water: ✅
    Sleep:✅
    Steps: 6,784
    DBF: 10

The apartment we viewed was beautiful. The view from the patio was so pretty. The patio is twice the size as the one we have now. We can get a barbecue and some patio furniture in the summer. We have one more to look at this afternoon and then we will make a final decision.

I am staying at my daughters this weekend to stay with the kids while both her and her husband go away for the weekend. They are leaving later than they planned so I was able to stay home last night. I weighed in today and I was down 2 lbs from yesterday. Should have weighed in today.

Have a super Friday!

Weekly goals
    1. Stay within calorie goal
    2. Drink 70 ounces of water
    3. Sleep 7.5 hours daily
    4. No binge eating/late night snacking
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,571 Member
    Options
    azkunk wrote: »

I think I am losing my mind. I had @jugar change it in the spreadsheet but I didn’t change it on the team list I have on paper. Sorry!
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    WEIGH IN: FRIDAY, Nov. 6:
    PW: 178
    CW: 175.8

CHECK IN: Thursday, Nov. 5
    🏃🏻‍♀️ Exercise: YES
    💦 Water: YES
    🍽 Calories: YES
    😴 Sleep: YES

STEPS
    THURS. 11/5: 6000 (spinning) +13,742 = 19,742

• rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Tracked Until dinner
    Under calories No
    Steps 21,656 tracked
    Exercise 6+ mile hike and legs strength/hit workout

Yesterday was great for steps and had eating under control until my sweet tooth kicked in in the afternoon when I got back home. They went downhill from there.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Check-in - Thursday Nov 5

Hello Team. I’m sorry I haven’t checked in since my intro but I’ve been home recovering from my surgery. I’ve been to my surgeons office today to have my bandages changed and some of my staples removed. It felt so nice to have the bandages off for a few minutes. I’d been so itchy. She cleaned everything which scratched me a little and it felt so good lol. They said it’s all healing well and I have to go back again next Tuesday for another bandage change and remove more staples. Maybe on Tuesday I will get different bandages that can be used in the shower. In the mean time it’s wash cloth for this girl.

So far I’ve been doing good with my food intake. I’ve been improving with my steps. I’ve started walking Sam to school today which is a good 20 minute round trip. I did it once today and will try to make it more each day.

GOALS:

• 30 active minutes - 7 min ✖️
    • drink 2L - 2.250L ✔️
    • 10,000 steps - 4,069 ✖️
    • no carbs for dinner - fail ✖️

November goals:

•Achieve at least 30 active minutes daily.
    •Drink at least 2L water daily.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps daily.
    •No Carbs for dinner.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »

We have a ridiculous amount of candy in our pantry right now from my kids' trick or treating and left over from what I bought to hand out. I had a lot of calories left last night so I decided to have a piece. I picked a fun size reeses and was expecting it to taste like heaven, but it just didn't taste very good to me. Guess I won't have a problem leaving the rest of the candy alone.

Ugh same here with the sweets. Due to our current lockdown no kids came. Sadly I had bought all of our candies before it was announced. So we got no trick or treaters and now we are stuck with all the candies. I’m good at not opening them but my husband can’t help himself. Once a bag is open then I go for it. I’ve been doing ok so far at keeping my paws out the sweets but I worry that I’ll have a very bad weak moment.
    I am so sorry for what you have been through recently... I can't imagine what your family are going through :(

I look forward to getting to know you better here, and us supporting each other on this wicked journey to our target weights and good health etc x

I look forward to getting to know you as well. Thanks for your kind words ❤️

• TASCascalho
    TASCascalho Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

Very happy to end up in 2nd last month, was not expecting! Thank you all for the support!

Let's go to this week progress:

r3d22nr7i6pe.png

rq01irft2umz.png

Finally managed to go below 80! Felt good, it is indeed one of the hardest checkpoints to cross mentally. Did not meet the week objective of losing 1.1Kg but it is still a great victory to drop below 80Kg.

The weight goal prediction moved but no worries, keeping confident and steady!

Username: TASCascalho
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 176.8 lbs (80.2 Kg)
    CW (Current Weight): 174.8 lbs (79.3 Kg)
    LTD (Loss to Date): 25.1 lbs (11.3 Kg)

Keep up partners!

"It ain't about the ocasional big things, it is about the consistent small things."
  • mari_moulin
    edited November 2020
    Options
    My diabetic check was bittersweet. My blood glucose control overall is amazing. The sad part is the damage I have done by not taking care of myself all those years. The neuropathy is from my diabetes and poor blood glossed control over the years. The nerve pain will not get better but now it is a story of pain management. I want everyone to know this because if it helps just one person from being in this position in 10 years from now I will be happy. Being overweight and inactive is a contributing factor in developing type 2 diabetes. I sound like a public service announcement.

I have finally convinced my husband to move. The apartment building has gone downhill since the new management has taken over. Tomorrow we are going to view apartments. I have some scheduled and I am hoping to get a few more today. Some companies you have to view virtually due to COVID-19. I am excited about this! We want to move by December 31st.

Linda I do hope that you are able to get the best treatment for your diabetes. What’s done is done and now you have to just do the best you can to be the best version of you. But you are right to put the warning out there. Sadly many of us don’t make the changes we need to make in time.

Fingers crossed for you on finding a new place. Nothing says change like a new place for the new year.

• mari_moulin
    Options
    FYI: My pressure cooker arrived this morning and t's huge. I was able to make brown rice in 15 minutes and then mixed the brown rice with ground chicken (recipe below) to make stuffed peppers in only 10 minutes! I easily fit 7 big stuffed peppers in the 12.5qt pressure cooker and after only 10 minutes they were cooked perfectly (170 degrees). My kids had seconds. Still lots of leftovers.

https://www.wellplated.com/wprm_print/recipe/56825

I really like how fast it cooks, the only draw back is that once you lock the lid, you can't really check on your meal or add anything to it without waiting for the cooking to end and releasing the steam. It takes some getting used to.

I have 2 pressure cookers that I use depending on what I’m making. I used my small one for porc filet mignon. I’m not very good a finding recipes for them so thanks for sharing that ❤️
    363days wrote: »
    @mary_moulin I hope you can feel my arms around you, giving you a hug for all that you have gone through and will continue to walk through. What a tragedy. You will be in my thoughts.

Thank you so much for your kind words.
    lelbarou wrote: »
    It was a lovely day yesterday and I enjoyed going to the park nearby and taking a long walk. I'm trying many new foods and I bought some goji berries. They are considered a superfood and have some nutrients that help with several health issues including macular degeneration which I have the beginnings of. They are actually quite yummy and filling so I was happy that I tried them.

I hope everyone has a great day! :)

So happy you had such a nice day. I also like goji berries. Input them in my oatmeal for breakfast sometimes along with other dried berries and fruits. Glad you liked them❤️

• mari_moulin
    Options
    I almost forgot. I am weighing in a day early as I may be going staying at my daughters tonight and I won’t have access to a scale.

PW 211.4
    CW 208.6
    LTD 54.3

I am trying hard to be compassionate to myself for the weight I gained over the last 2 months and put it behind me.

Awesome loss this week Linda! Back on track to reaching ONEDERLAND 👍🏻

Good luck on that appartement viewing ! Got my fingers crossed for you 🤞🏻

• mari_moulin
    Options
    1b19k3td1jz9.png

1. Runs Friday to Sunday
    2. 1 point for each item completed for day
    3. Total 5 points a day

1. Track all day
    2. Stay under calories
    3. Take 5 minutes for yourself (deep breathing, journaling, etc)
    4. 20 minutes of exercise
    5. Eat a piece of fruit each day

Who will have bragging rights this week!

Yes 🙌🏻 looking forward to earning those points✔️❤️
  • eaturpasta
    eaturpasta Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    11/05 check in
    drank water...yes
    5063 steps, and 17 min on the elliptical!
    Close rings... yes

November Goals
    LTG 155.0
    Lose 1lb/week
    Drink 90 ounces of water daily
    7,500 steps/day
    Close rings every day this month

Eaturpasta
    Weigh in Day: Tuesday
    PW:170.8
    CW:171.4
    SW 197.0
    LTD(loss to date) 25.6
  • eaturpasta
    eaturpasta Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 I love this weekend's challenge. We picked apples last weekend and I have been munching all week.

I am a honeycrisp apple lady! What is your favorite?
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,687 Member
    Options
    Megan_smartiepants
    Weigh ins: Friday
    PW: 225.2
    CW: 222.4 (Loss 2.7 lbs.)
    LTD: 46.6 lbs
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Hi all!

Very happy to end up in 2nd last month, was not expecting! Thank you all for the support!

r3d22nr7i6pe.png

rq01irft2umz.png

Finally managed to go below 80! Felt good, it is indeed one of the hardest checkpoints to cross mentally. Did not meet the week objective of losing 1.1Kg but it is still a great victory to drop below 80Kg.

Keep up partners!

"It ain't about the ocasional big things, it is about the consistent small things."

Wow that is so impressive. Love the charts! You are doing so well! It’s all working for you 💪🏻
    Megan_smartiepants

Nice loss this week Megan!

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,687 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

r3d22nr7i6pe.png

rq01irft2umz.png

Keep up partners!

Wow that is so impressive. Love the charts! You are doing so well! It’s all working for you 💪🏻
    Megan_smartiepants

Nice loss this week Megan!

Thanks Mari :) Do you want me to add you to the step challenge?
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post November 5
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 9322
    Exercise 45min Treadmill

My dad tested positive for Covid yesterday. He was exposed through his work. So now both my parents are quarantining in their house. I went to the store yesterday and did our grocery shopping and theirs- I just left their stuff on the front porch. They don't have symptoms yet, so we will see if they get sick. I was out running errands during my normal walking time so I didn't get that walk outside. I hopped on the treadmill at night and walked while my husband and I watched a show on Netflix to get the rest of my steps.
  • mari_moulin
    Options

Thanks Mari :) Do you want me to add you to the step challenge?

SureMegan, yea why not. I won’t be getting anywhere near what I was doing before as I have to start easy but my goal is to reach 10,000 steps daily the. Move on up from there.

• mari_moulin
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Daily Post November 5
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 9322
    Exercise 45min Treadmill

My dad tested positive for Covid yesterday. He was exposed through his work. So now both my parents are quarantining in their house. I went to the store yesterday and did our grocery shopping and theirs- I just left their stuff on the front porch. They don't have symptoms yet, so we will see if they get sick. I was out running errands during my normal walking time so I didn't get that walk outside. I hopped on the treadmill at night and walked while my husband and I watched a show on Netflix to get the rest of my steps.

Oh no I’m sorry your dad for this damned Virus 😔. Sending thoughts and healing vibes his way and hope he doesn’t have any bad symptoms. Stay safe yourself. It’s so nice of you to have done their shopping ❤️
  • littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options

If you ever want the weigh in day changed just let me know. What kind of Fitbit did you get? I have the charge 4. I did have the ionic but it broke. I really miss some of the features. It is funny when you say it’s your me time. I love getting up in the morning, drink my coffee and read everyone’s posts.

Thanks hun, I'll wait it out for a couple of weeks and decide.... maybe it was just a bad salt day the day before or something :/

I have a charge 4 also. I used to have an inspire but....that sprouted legs and left.... but i had a coupon for some % off and even though I wanted the inspire 2 (cheaper) the coupon wasnt valid. So I have me a pretty charge 4. God I don't miss the reminder for the 250 steps... I could be really comfy and it's like "get your *kitten* up, you lazy wench!" and next thing I know I'm walking in circles in my living room hahaha

Another thing about the charge 4 though is they give you both a large and a small strap... so when my wrist shrinks I can just switch it out!

Just about to prep my fruit salad and get myself ready for work. working 2-1030pm tonight so will connect when I get home :)

Have a great day everyone!!
This discussion has been closed.