Weight No More - November 2020 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Welcome to November!😊

My name is Kirsten, I’m 48 years old, bern married for 21 years, I have 2 sons, 16 & 20. I work full-time in the financial industry. I have been working from home since mid-March, since Covid, I am back to the office 2 days/week, which I’m very happy about.

I have been watching my weight since my early teen years, I have always been on the thicker side. I got extremely heavy when I was around 18 years old. I have been following WW on & off since I’m 14. I finally decided I was going to become Lifetime & hit WW Lifetime in my late 30’s, early 40’s, I don’t remember exactly. My weight has fluctuated for many years. I joined MFP in May 2012 & have been part of this group since it started, I think in July 2015. I gained quite a bit of weight about a year ago & into quarantine. As my clothes were getting tighter & I was feeling out of shape, I decided to get back on track. I got back to following WW, tracking on MFP, following 18:6 IF & I also starting using Isagenix products. I have dropped 30 pounds since April.

The last few weeks, I have slacked a little with my eating & gained a few pounds back. I decided I’m not going to go back to the yo-yo dieting & I’m getting back on track. I’m a few pounds from goal, I’m going to get back there by the end of the month! I’m determined!!!

I’m really going to try to stay active with everyone’s posts. Hope we can all end this awful year happier & healthier! 😊👍
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    User ID: CassieGetsFit2013
    Week Number: Week 1
    Previous weight: 207.8
    Current weight: 207.6
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)

twlptx6h2zic.png
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    nj704i6pwhjk.jpg

As we start a new month it’s good to reflect and to plan.
    Click the link and let’s help each other as we help ourselves.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10814517/november-week-one-challenge-reflect-plan-act#latest
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Happy November, Everyone!

Hi! I'm Ashley! I'm your second favorite co-captain of this team, after @1theresamcvean. I am here to provide comedic relief, answer science questions, stare at your pet pictures, and attempt to improve my health.

Summary of Me: I am 25, living in Ohio, USA. I am a chemical engineer (very much about the science when it comes to my health) working for an industrial combustion firm setting things on fire for money, diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in December 2019, and trying to stay both positive and realistic when it comes to getting healthier.

For anyone who wants to know more about me, feel free to check out... my blog. Or just ask questions. I answer those too.

Weigh Day: Thursday
    MFP Starting Weight: 234 lbs (September 2014)
    November Starting Weight: 166.2 lbs (October 29th)
    Loss to Date: 67.8 lbs

My lowest weight in recent years was 156 lbs, measured in June 2019. However, at the end of June, I went to France for work for three months, which was the beginning of over a year of struggling to stay on the wagon. I am hoping to be back there by summer 2021 - here's hoping.

Goals for November
    • Enjoy my vacation without stressing over the calories too much (she writes as she's halfway through a bottle of 2012 French Cabernet)
    • Add non-cardio workouts into my routine
    • Keep my MS under control
    • Eat no more than half of the cookies made in my kitchen
    • Reduce sources of stress on a local scale

7hnmy7m5o697.jpg
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,063 Member
    Options
    Steps...

Sun-7,799
    Mon- 2,598
    Tues- 9,962
    Wed- 1,903
    Thurs- 7,731
    Fri- 4,009
    Sat- 4,748
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    11/01 steps 8641
  • kika5105
    kika5105 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 yes I was reading the October group comments and you all are so supportive and I need that so bad! I with to be healthy for me and my kids. Im so excited to start this!
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Sunday check in
    Good day yesterday. Stayed on plan and did longer IF. It turned cold overnight and there was a light dusting of snow on the rooftops this morning. But it won’t stick around and the weather is turning warm again this week. We made a massive stew and pot of soup yesterday, so it is nice not having to cook supper today. I already went for a walk today, so for once, am ahead of schedule! Hope that everyone has a great day!
This discussion has been closed.