Santa Sprint 2020 Challenge

Options
167891012»

Replies

• lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    Good food day, great exercise day yesterday. Not feeling like doing what I had planned to do today, but working on it!

I totally get the stress thing, baconslave. I also feel like I'm in perpetual covid hell.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,805 Member
    Options
    12/30 food on point and walked 5.16 miles .........12/31 food not on point (last day before I re start keto so I am going to enjoy the day )...walked 5.12 today :)
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    12/31
    December goals: (12/27 - 1/02)

15k steps per day ✅✅✅✅✅
    Carbs below 50g/day? ✅✅✅✅✅
    Gluten Free? ✅✅✅✅✅
    60 mins (minimum) exercise ✅✅✅✅✅
    Tracked everything? ✅✅✅✅✅
    Under calorie goal? ✅✅✅✅✅
    Bible Reading Schedule ✅✅✅✅✅
    c25k program 3x/week✅
    Core work 3x/week?✅✅
    *1st Goal weight of 175 by New Years Day!
    CW: 178.2

Worked 135 mins giving massages today, but other than that it was a REST day. I was just beat today.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! I hope you all have a happy, healthy, safe new year!
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Just checking in as I stopped logging right before Christmas. I have been off work and decided to enjoy the time. I kept up with lots of movement and exercise while eating like a crazy person. It did make me realize having more carbs gives me a headache. I’ll step on the scale Monday morning to see the result of my food orgy and get back to work shedding the weight I’m sure I’ve gained. See you in the January threads and happy new year!
This discussion has been closed.