Replies

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,624 Member
    Options
    😱😨 🤞🤞🤞
  • Janatki
    Janatki Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Chicken Tikka Marsala &, rice, with chapattis - OH’s speciality.
    Made some dhal for the first time too.... not sure why I haven’t done this before ...ridiculously easy!
    Koftas last night were too die for..... unfortunately followed up with too much red wine! Oops! 🤭
    Gained 2.2 lbs back this week! Hardly surprising! Back on track now!
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    We went to Olive Garden for lunch and I had salad (100 calories with light dressing),shrimp scampi (510 calories), and a glass of sangria (210 calories)…. Went to the pool afterwards for 70 minutes, had a light Greek yogurt….I think dinner is going to be tomato soup and a sandwich…coffee and a cookie for dessert and maybe a light snack….no binging today!
  • eliezalot
    eliezalot Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal and fruit for breakfast. Lunch was some white beans cooked in a spiced tomato sauce (onions, garlic, cumin, cilantro) with some Quorn meatballs. Supper will be burgers - beef for husband, veggie for me - with an arugula salad on the side. Fresh cherries for dessert. I even had room for a sour rhubarb cider. Yum!
  • PAV8888
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Like the sounds of the arugula salad! I had an "ooops, I did it again" moment with yesterday's chicken wings... only later in the day today! The small half of the pack is now gone! On the plus side I still have more than half of my calories left for the day since they're the only thing I've eaten so far and I'm heading for a >3K Cal day :smiley: Off to pull off some more mat-tack that has been stuck on various shelves, cabinets and assorted other places!
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,626 Member
    Options
    Still dreaming of eggplant french toast....
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Posts: 3,106 Member
    Options
    I'm unsure about today's food, as I'm going up to see my mom. Am unsure whether that's lunch at home and come home for dinner, lunch out or with mom and dinner home, or lunch home and dinner out as we come back. Some of this is waiting to see when Boyfriend gets up and finding out if he wants to go or not. He thought he might yesterday.

That said, walking burritos (cause everything's in the tortilla and you can walk off with it) are easy and quick to put together. We're scheduled for fried chicken tonight, and that may or may not happen. We'll see.
  • eliezalot
    Options
    I had some beans and avocado toast for breakfast, plus too much dried mango. It was just so good...but those calories added up quickly. And yet, I'm still so hungry! So here I am, midday, with only 750 calories left. We're going over to best friend's house for her birthday, and will of course snack and cook up some sweets. I think I'm just going to plan on maintenance calories today and try not to do go over by too much.
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    I ate my breakfast of mini biscotti at 1 this morning!…went to the pool with a string cheese to eat!….came home, ate lunch and had a pear….hockey game this afternoon so husband is getting fried potatoes and ham and I am having lean cusine unless I find something else!
  • Janatki
    Janatki Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Bbq’d Blue BeefBurgers tonight with coleslaw. Satisfying & only 66 cals over...worth it! 😬
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    amart4224 wrote: »
    Discovered dark chocolate hummus yesterday and have not yet decided if that's a blessing or a curse. It tastes like brownie batter and I've been dipping strawberries in it. Time will tell if it is something I can keep around and enjoy in moderation.

Ok I gotta have this…where where where?
  • amart4224
    amart4224 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Discovered dark chocolate hummus yesterday and have not yet decided if that's a blessing or a curse. It tastes like brownie batter and I've been dipping strawberries in it. Time will tell if it is something I can keep around and enjoy in moderation.

I bought it at Food City (regional grocery chain, if you're not familiar) and the brand is called Cedar's. It was in the open refrigerated section with like party trays, premade sandwiches, etc.
  • conniewilkins56
    Options

I bought it at Food City (regional grocery chain, if you're not familiar) and the brand is called Cedar's. It was in the open refrigerated section with like party trays, premade sandwiches, etc.

We don’t have Food City but I have seen the Cedars brand at some store…I will be looking for it!
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    Decisions, decisions!….husband ate leftover Olive Garden so I fixed some yummy black bean enchiladas on the low carb, 45 calorie tortillas….added diced onions, peppers and mozzerella cheese….in the oven and look so good!…had a salad earlier….coffee and fiber one brownies later!
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Used the last two blue menu lean burgers as ground beef and made some butternut squash spirals/beet spiral pasta! Split the whole thing in three. Together with 33g of feta cheese (or parmesan or romano) it was truly not a bad meal at all: both tasty and fairly filling. And it would certainly work with vegetarian and/or vegan
    products replacing the burger meat.

wjtnopua63uz.png
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    I found two kinds of chocolate hummus this morning!…a dark chocolate and a dessert chocolate with ok calorie amounts…I will be trying them soon…also a really good looking black bean hummus….I am In love with refried Old Elpaso black beans….the enchiladas were pure perfection last night and a serving was three huge ones all under a spicy enchilada sauce…..they were so good!….
  • eliezalot
    Options
    @conniewilkins56 just make sure you don't mix up the chocolate hummus and the black bean hummus! :lol:
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,626 Member
    Options
    I picked up an eggplant - tonight - maybe even this afternoon ... wait for it Connie ... Eggplant French Toast!!!! The savoury kind today (forgot the maple syrup) - maybe some crumbled feta, with a little splash of sriracha and some snippets of fresh chives....woohoo!