TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (February)

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @JMTiv1979, sorry that you are having a hard month. You are only up a pound, so not terrible. Anything we can help you with? But yes, one more week left in February, so finishing strong will definitely start March off on the right foot! You got this!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I'm sticking to the script and trusting the process.

I'm going to weigh every morning for the next week to see if I can get an idea of the fluctuations and dial in my nutrition.

Mentally, I also need to work on the brainwashing I have that attaches emotional meaning to that number.

@annabananamc , all your words, and all very insightful. You have given yourself some good advice!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Friday, February, 19th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, I did go for a two mile walk. When I was out for my spa appointment, I realized it wasn't actually that cold as the temperature was more in the normal range for this time of year. So, when I got back home I went for a walk before making dinner.
  • JMTiv1979
    JMTiv1979 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @JMTiv1979, sorry that you are having a hard month. You are only up a pound, so not terrible. Anything we can help you with? But yes, one more week left in February, so finishing strong will definitely start March off on the right foot! You got this!

Thank you!!! I think my biggest issue is that I am slipping with some good habits (like measuring my food) and I have been indulging in Reese's (I was allowing one candy bar a week but we have mini cups in the house and it's so easy to grab a few). Although close, I am not meeting my step goals. I am still planning, tracking, prepping and working out so I just need to get back to the other stuff. Also, I need to make more time to check in here because this is where I get a lot of motivation and helpful ideas!
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    WEIGH-IN

Saturday, February 13th: 173.8
    Saturday, February 20th: 172.0

Only one more pound to go to undo my December/holiday damage!

Look at you blasting to success!!! HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in for 2/20:
    CW: 141.1
    PW: 142.2 (I think; forgot to write it in my calendar)

MUAC for 2/19:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no (very close)
    Exercised: no

@HASWLRS - awesome work! You can get rid of that 1 remaining pound this week. Like the others, I greatly appreciate your thoughtful messages and encouragement.

• brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in for 2/20:
    CW: 141.1
    PW: 142.2 (I think; forgot to write it in my calendar)

MUAC for 2/19:
    Under: no (very close)
    Exercised: no

@HASWLRS - awesome work! You can get rid of that 1 remaining pound this week. Like the others, I greatly appreciate your thoughtful messages and encouragement.

@richmondwriter Great loss this week!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    WEIGH-IN

Saturday, February 13th: 173.8
    Saturday, February 20th: 172.0

Only one more pound to go to undo my December/holiday damage!

@HASWLRS
    You are doing fabulous. That is 4lbs down this month so far. I know you will be that last holiday pound right off. Awesome job getting a walk in yesterday. I hope the spa appointment was rejuvenating!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    JMTiv1979 wrote: »
    JMTiv1979
    Sat Week 3
    PW 179.8
    CW 181

I need to get myself together! This month has been hard. 1 more week to the month so I can do this!

I hope everyone is doing well. I do jump on and read all the posts. Congratulations @cmhubbard92!!!

@JMTiv1979
    You CAN do this. You have been doing great. Don't let this weigh in get you down.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Weight in: robandy12345
    First week 219
    Second week 218
    This week 215
    Loss of 3 lbs this week.

Documented all 7 days under 5
    Exercise shoveled snow by hand 3 days this week, only hit my step target of 15,000 2 times this week.
    I'm at my pre Covid weight, starting to feel the difference in how my cloths are fitting.
    I did run short distance twice but it was very cold and icy this week. I will start to get more miles in as well as be more consistent when the weather improves.
    Sad my hot tub broke.
    My mission is to keep the momentum going, so I can go into the summer sports season in decent shape.
    Thanks for all the support I get here .
    Peace Bobby

@Robandy12345
    Fantastic week! Great job at getting back to your pre covid weight. I am sorry your hot tub broke.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    JMTiv1979 wrote: »

Thank you!!! I think my biggest issue is that I am slipping with some good habits (like measuring my food) and I have been indulging in Reese's (I was allowing one candy bar a week but we have mini cups in the house and it's so easy to grab a few). Although close, I am not meeting my step goals. I am still planning, tracking, prepping and working out so I just need to get back to the other stuff. Also, I need to make more time to check in here because this is where I get a lot of motivation and helpful ideas!

I mad a big mistake of getting Reese's from the store. I usually don't but I had a craving. I wish I had just gotten a single serving pack.
  • brandi_84
    edited February 2021
    Options

@DaffyGirl88, what can we do to help you get you out of your funk? At least it is just a pound, so we do not have to sound any alarm bells...you are still in the vicinity!

@HASWLRS Ah where to begin. Yes it is just a pound...this week. But it's been just a pound for several weeks in a row now, not a good trend. A big part of the problem is that I'm frustrated with my job right now. It's been busy and stressful, which is a good thing when I'm liking my job, not so much when I'm not. My butt has been glued to my chair these last few weeks and I'm only getting around 5,000 steps a day. I'm taking a short break now for a few minutes but am obviously still at my desk on the computer.

Couple that with the fact that my husband's job is very slow ATM. That means he spends half the day watching TV, going to the basement to work out for an hour, or both!! Every time he does that (which is every day...) my blood pressure rises. I want to go back to work in the office just so that I don't have to see him getting paid for not working. :/

So, like a lot of other people, when I'm frazzled I reach for something to crunch on. Or on days like yesterday a glass (or two) of wine. And OBTW Monday is National Margarita Day and I am READY!!!! Typically we'd go to a local Mexican restaurant but...well...not this year.... :(

Does Canada have these fun holidays? If not you are welcome to celebrate with us. I've got all of the important ones on my calendar so that I don't miss them. Just watch this space. B)

@DaffyGirl88 I totally understand but from a different perspective, though.
    Did you still get to enjoy somewhat of a Margarita Day with some homemade or takeout Mexican food and margaritas. I know exactly where I will be going when we start going back out to eat at restaurants.
  • JMTiv1979
    JMTiv1979 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »

I mad a big mistake of getting Reese's from the store. I usually don't but I had a craving. I wish I had just gotten a single serving pack.

This! I usually get my one Fastbreak and I look forward to it all week. When time, I sit down with a nice big nice coffee and ENJOY every single one of those scrumptious calories. With the bag of minis I just pop them in my mouth and don't realize or even enjoy them. It's really not worth it. We still have a big bowl but I put them in the china cabinet that makes a ton of noise when I open it. It's a slight deterrent.

• murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 02/19
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 5093
    Water: 96

Just for today 2/20: WW26, 5000steps 🚶‍♀️, 18hrs IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm, walk 30 min, 🧘‍♀️YWA D20
    RDBBD5

Yesterday 2/19: WW25✔️, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️✔️, 18hrs IF ✔️, read bible plan ✔️, read chapters 📚✔️, Daily calm✔️, walk 30 min👎🏻🧘‍♀️YWA D19✔️
    RDBBD5👎🏻

Weigh in week: 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Last Week's weight: 151.6
    Todays Weight: 154.6

I keep loosing and gaining the same 3-5 lbs so frustrating
  • aquitteriamnot
    aquitteriamnot Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    aquitteriamnot
    Feb. Week 3
    Sat.
  • aquitteriamnot
    aquitteriamnot Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Sorry. Previous weight 317.7. I am trying to find healthy low carb meals/recipes. Breakfast is easy, but I’ve been struggling with lunch and dinner ideas.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,514 Member
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Date: 02/19
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 5093
    Water: 96

Just for today 2/20: WW26, 5000steps 🚶‍♀️, 18hrs IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm, walk 30 min, 🧘‍♀️YWA D20
    RDBBD5

Yesterday 2/19: WW25✔️, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️✔️, 18hrs IF ✔️, read bible plan ✔️, read chapters 📚✔️, Daily calm✔️, walk 30 min👎🏻🧘‍♀️YWA D19✔️
    RDBBD5👎🏻

Weigh in week: 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Last Week's weight: 151.6
    Todays Weight: 154.6

I keep loosing and gaining the same 3-5 lbs so frustrating

@murdog3t I totally understand that! One day they will be gone for good.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    2/19 weigh in 172.0 😣 This week has been crazy in West Texas. Our power was hit and miss (it seems to be back to normal now), school was canceled for the whole week, and grocery stores were bare. I did get my workouts in when I could but a lot of my food choices were bad (partly because what was available). I'm visiting my parents this weekend and when I get home some of my in laws will be there for a few days so my eating probably won't be great.
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    2/19/21
    Under: yes
    Exercise: 30 min dance video
    Steps: 8,829
    Water: 101.4oz

2/20/21
    Under: yes
    Exercise: 30 min elliptical
    Steps: 5,364
    Water: 60oz
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    2/19 weigh in 172.0 😣 This week has been crazy in West Texas. Our power was hit and miss (it seems to be back to normal now), school was canceled for the whole week, and grocery stores were bare. I did get my workouts in when I could but a lot of my food choices were bad (partly because what was available). I'm visiting my parents this weekend and when I get home some of my in laws will be there for a few days so my eating probably won't be great.

@thedestar, crazy is probably an understatement for all of you Texans! Just do the best you can with what you have to work with for the next week or so. You know what they say...this too shall pass!
This discussion has been closed.