8th April - 5445 steps / 32 mins Aerobics circuit
    9th April - 4611 steps / 12 mins Yoga / 42 mins Aerobics circuit
    10th April - 2741 steps

Happy Sunday everyone!
  • gak71
    gak71 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    @PlaneMonkey Wow!!! I love your progress photos. You have done an amazing job!! You should be so proud of yourself. You look fabulous. Well, done. <3:)

@KellyBgetsfit HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY!!!! Sorry you weren't feeling great, but you can celebrate all month.

This week was kind of a blah week. I didn't get my exercise like I wanted (I did do three days of short pilates - 11-13minutes each). My food was meh. Way too many mini donuts early in the week and one take out dinner that was nice, but doesn't feel good afterwards. My body has gotten use to. my OWN cooking. I don't think I hit my 9k goal one day this week. @gak71 You had. me beat by Friday this week.

This coming week is going to be busy. Dr. appts., workers on house, and a trip with my whole family to my son's house at the beach Friday - Monday. But, I need to reign myself in. Drink plenty of water, take walks and get those 9k steps. Friends on fitbit, look for a challenge invite. Let me know if you don't get it. If you are new and have a fitbit, let me know your email and I'll add you.

Don't forget to get those steps in. Looking for Friday and Saturday for @Steph1498, @YinxFed (whole week) and @mbakhtiaruz (Mon-Sat).

Make your day great!!

@micki48 I overdid it this week so I’m taking today as a rest day. I’d like to average 8k per day but I think I may need a couple days per week to let my ankles, knees, and hips rest.
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Ohh @Terytha, hope things get better for you soon. Sending long distance hugs. (and wishing there was skip the dishes cake in my area!)
    Covid has been such a hurdle
  • sunny9847
    sunny9847 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Met all goals today. Steps 12574
  • deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    PW: 156
    CW: 156

If I don’t have a loss next week, I may take another break. I don’t have the competitive spirit now. 🙄
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,227 Member
    Options
    Greetings team!
    We did pretty well this past week - came in #3 - but not as great as week 1. Let's not fall into a week 3 slump if possible - watch it on those cakes and follow @AshenMoon in cutting back on something that is not helping if you can. This wave, too, shall pass @Terytha - and giving up on your goals and great progress won't help it pass faster. Hang in there :heart: :heart:

I have been remiss in reminders - so here's a quick one for the remaining Sunday folks, and all the Monday people:
    @deniners2
    @mbakhtiaruz
    @DD265
    @smaidiigaa
    @graceojo99

Thanks!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    mot47wktgfrh.jpg
    xtglig40gsew.png
    vnq1v335akwg.png
    vq8s0jave7er.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    ng8reu3kn2zt.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    q5zi1go5m0ag.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @kirsten11872 2.12 %
    2nd @bumpbreakcar 1.81%
    3rd @kerdil08 1.79 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @rwood566 4.2 Lbs
    2nd @davidji82 4.0 Lbs
    3rd @kirsten11872 3.7 Lbs
    3rd @lelbarou 3.7 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @veryhotmails
    @Bluetail6
    @vegan4lyfe2012
    @gillexplores
    @machchic
    @roz0810
    @mbakhtiaruz
    @moamb
    @EvMakesChanges

gpt8q9zm9y0a.png

• DD265
    DD265 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    @jugar

PW: 83.0
    CW: 83.1
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Monday morning - my week in the office - we got word we'll all be back in June 1st and I'm actually glad - it think it will aid in my eating. You're right @jugar, 'obsessively' is not the way to go, but ...I DID prelog last night before sleep and I'll work off that menu today. I will also try to get going on the walking & 1/2 running again - I dropped that cold turkey in January after singing the praises of my evening walks.

@PlaneMonkey Great to see your progress photos - what a good feeling I bet!!

Busy busy weekend of garden stuff and also did a BJ's run and am stocked up on lots of veg and healthy options.
    Monday, here we go!

• KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday. I ate like crap all weekend and the scale agrees. 😥 I snoozer by alarm for 10 minutes, crawled out of bad, and heard the baby crying. Today was supposed to be first workout since getting sick. We have a busy week with baseball and volleyball so I won't be able to do anything after work either. I am going to give my eating 100% and hope the scale was just carb bloat.

@terytha sometimes you gotta eat cake. I am sorry for Covid anxiety. I truly believe exercise is the best thing you can do for anxiety. Can you go for a walk or do some jumping jacks?

@gidgitgoescrazy woo-hoo! Way to rock your Monday!

@ashenmoon I love habit trackers! Cuttig back on eating out has so many benefits. Way to go!
  • jugar
    Options
    Happy Monday. I ate like crap all weekend and the scale agrees. 😥 I snoozer by alarm for 10 minutes, crawled out of bad, and heard the baby crying. Today was supposed to be first workout since getting sick. We have a busy week with baseball and volleyball so I won't be able to do anything after work either. I am going to give my eating 100% and hope the scale was just carb bloat.

Give your eating 100% - yesss! After stress, surviving a family bug, having millions of things to do, the #1 thing to do is to get the eating fixed up. I have also had a run of overly carbaceous days lately, so today will be the one perfect day for food. Putting one of those under your belt usually provides enough inspiration to keep going, and when there is not enough time for exercise, everyone needs that! We're with you!
  • jugar
    Options
    Feeling like I can conquer anything today !

I love this. Today I will be channelling you, Vikki! I need to conquer some things today. Thanks!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,191 Member
    Options
    Morning all, a new week is upon up.

@KellyBgetsfit happy belated 40th, hope you and the family feel much better this week
    @PlaneMonkey hope everything turns out okay... sounds scary
    @eggfreak We might be going back in June as well - just waiting to hear. In some ways I think the structure of being in the office will make certain aspects easier too, but for me the re-introduction of post-COVID social pressures that I've been avoiding will be interesting to navigate.

I went on two long walks yesterday and did yoga and I'm feeling a bit tired, so will keep my activity simple today. I have my first round of golf of the season coming up this Saturday and intend to walk the course with my clubs on my back!
  • gak71
    gak71 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Weekends are tough for me! If I could string a few great weekends together I could have a good loss but I struggle with the holidays and birthdays. On the bright side I’m eating significantly less than I used to!
This discussion has been closed.