@KellyBgetsfit 6/7
    @Gidgitgoescrazy 5/7
    @YinxFed 5/7

l06cexd26ywq.png
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    Well today was productive. My husband and I spent time out in the yard working. I was actually out there about 4 hours I think. I love working out there. It’s immediate gratification when mowing the lawn. I’m setting up two raised beds. Lots of debris clean up. Had a guy here putting guards on our gutters too. So many trees. So many leaves. This is supposed to keep the leaves out. Anyway, the yard looks great. Makes me happy. Ended up with over 15k steps. Logged my food. Was under calories. 🙂

@eggfreak I don’t know where you are with finding help/care for your parents, but my best friend lives in Foxboro and works for a company that does home health care. Not sure if that is what you’re looking for but let me know if it is and I can give you info for her company.

Thanks Michelle, There are a few companies right in our vicinity that we'll give a try. I guess the stress is less about getting someone but more about getting the 'right' someone, ha!
    I'm enjoying the spring changes too - the hummingbird feeder is up, ready for the early birds heading north.
  • sunny9847
    sunny9847 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Met all goals today. Steps 12847
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,228 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at you Thursday people - losses of 1.6, 4.4, 3.5 pounds! You are having a great week - well done! Don't celebrate your great losses by treating yourself to scads of calories, now...

Time for the Friday people to get ready ----
    @healthygirlintransit
    @SMcFall0215
    @happimess01
    @Steph1498
    @ellz_runs
    @lorib642
    @gak71

Bring it on!
  • gak71
    gak71 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    PW 248.5
    CW 247.9
  • jugar
    Options
    Happy Friday!
    It is snowing steadily here this morning - I think it is all over northern New England as well - are you Bostonites getting it too? I guess I'm not working in the garden today...

Enjoy your day! Watch your snacks, and shake your booties.
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    PW: 224.8
    CW: 228.0

Sorry, time of the month. I hate seeing such a big jump like that!
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday, Team!

So this morning I started a brand new YouTube training program. It's called Epic 1 and its by a fabulous woman called Caroline Girvan. It's a 10 week program made up of 5 workouts a week. But it will take me longer as I am doing this alongside my endurance walking training. This means that I will most likely be doing the Epic program only 3 or 4 times a week. Anyhow, I love it. It involves a lot of weight training, which I enjoy, and the workouts tend to last between 45 minutes and an hour each, so I do get good and sweaty. Tomorrow my walking training is ramping up and I am going out for a 2 and a half hour hike with a friend at lunchtime. And on Sunday I will be doing an hour's pavement walking.

I think I am going to start incorporating smoothies into my morning schedules again as I have a lot of frozen fruit in my freezer at the moment.

But tonight I am definitely going to enjoy a cocktail!

Enjoy your Fridays, Friends! :)
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Friday
    lorib642
    Pw: 162.9
    CW: 161.0

• eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    No snow shoveling here south of Boston - heaps of rain and we needed it - things are very dry.
    So it's Friday and my work week in the office is over. I feel on a good trend foodwise and will keep at it.
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have all been doing so many things to keep on track and celebrate all of those places, squirrelly or not. I love it! OH said during our walk today that in the past week they've lost 5 pounds. Hmm. I asked which scale was used...my new one, apparently, which has room for 8 people but they used it like a "regular" scale which possibly means that my profile will be wonky. Well, I guess the only way to solve that is to have P2 be identified as OH's profile in order to keep mine from being "de-filed", as it were. LOL.
    We've been getting a lot of walks in as well as eating lighter fare. For a while, it made sense because the weather was getting warmer, especially while cat-sitting in northern VT for my older daughter. This morning, it was snowing. It's actually snowed all day and just barely stopped.
    I hope everyone has fabulous weekends. More soon.
  • gak71
    gak71 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My daughter is home from college through the weekend so we went and had a nice lunch. I was able to stay on my keto plan so was feeling pretty good until I got home and checked the calories. My lunch was 1400 calories! I definitely did not have that in my budget. I have no regrets about going and learned to check my meal BEFORE I order it rather than after.
  • jugar
    Options
    @gak71
    What a blast! 1400 calories in one meal - had to be fun :wink: I am sure you had a blast with your daughter, and that it was worth every unplanned morsel.

Tonight's update:

late - but we have hope!
    @mbakhtiaruz
    @smaidiigaa

still due today:
    @healthygirlintransit
    @SMcFall0215
    @Steph1498

get ready for Saturday:
    @Micki48
    @sunny9847
    @Gidgitgoescrazy

Here we are already closing up week 3 tomorrow. Be sure all the numbers are updated by the end of tomorrow - thanks!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,195 Member
    Options
    Hey all.. hope you had a great Friday! I had a very stressful day at work but didn't let it derail me... if anything I just let work be a distraction. My mom and husband had their vaccines today and then they picked up Olive Garden.. I love eating at a restaurant that posts calories so I can make a healthy choice. My husband and I's choice influenced my mom to get the same and we were all pleasantly surprised with how good the low cal choice tasted. The one thing I do know is that I ate a crap ton of sodium today... just chugging some water and letting it go.

First round of golf of the season tomorrow! Right now my plan is to walk the course with my clubs on my back, so it should be a great workout (which will help bank for the beer I intend to drink)

Enjoy the weekend all :)
  • SMcFall0215
    SMcFall0215 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    @SMcFall0215
    Fridays
    PW 160.0
    CW 160.4

Ugh I just can not get it together lately.
  • jugar
    edited April 2021
    Options
    @SMcFall0215
    Fridays
    PW 160.0
    CW 160.4

Ugh I just can not get it together lately.

We all know that feeling... try for the one perfect day. Or heck, the one perfect meal or snack. Sometimes a virtuous snack (pickles or a whole peeled grapefruit are my efforts in that direction, or a sliced apple with almond butter if I want some fat calories), or a really clean meal can push you in the right direction for a while. It's not starting the triggery foods that is the hardest, because you know you won't be able to stop. And do NOT forget that you have lost 69.6 pounds since you started working on this. You are doing great in spite of small hiccups. Hugs coming your way no matter what!
    sunny9847 wrote: »
    PW: 114.7
    CW: 113.1
    Steps yesterday 12145

You certainly made up for your vacation weekend!! You are getting so close! B)
This discussion has been closed.