Options

Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,499 Member
    Options
    lindamtuck2018
    PW 212.6
    CW 212.6

I am a lucky gal considering only one day of the last 7 have been under target calories.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @888Angie888
    You got that right! The weight goes on so fast but takes forever to get rid of. Great job getting back on track.
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    @lcfa5317 - You've been through a scary couple of weeks and I'm so glad your daughter is there with you so you can give her the "Momma love". Great weight loss
    @rwood566 - I liked the line "revenge of the 6th". Now I just need to think up something for all of the other days! It sounds like you are doing so great on your calories and eating the right things to get full - that makes such a a difference, right? I'm sending you support and encouragement, glad you shared.
    @lindamtuck2018 Now that song is stuck in MY head (I will survive!) Are you feeling the difference of the more consistent sleep that you've been getting, or is the high blood pressure negating any benefits you would have felt?
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 I know it must be very hard for you to lay around because you have always been one of the top steppers in the group! It must be driving you bonkers to say nothing of the pain you are feeling. I'm so disappointed that nothing has been given you to help with this. Hope Monday brings answers and solutions.
    @Poobah1972 way to keep going! Hope your foot is better. Maybe you have a bruise?
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @TheresaM787
    I need to either get a dongle for my existing headphones or get some Bluetooth ones so I can start listening to podcasts. Ok, this is going to be a silly question but where do you listen to podcasts. I listen to my music on Spotify so do I get them on there? For someone that worked as an electronic technologist, I have no technical savvy.

@Poobah1972
    Everyone gets to be grouchy every now and then. You did well in spite of it.

Nice loss @missysave0612 and @888Angie888!

• 363days
    Options
    @Piqueaboo great job sticking to plan - hope you are enjoying your family
    @Tazaria87 How's it going? Sounds like you are having affects from your shot, for sure. We were discussing this at dinner last night and not being able to lift your arms is one of the weird things - your mind tells it to lift and it won't lift!
    @Bluetail6 nice loss! Big cut in calories, extra walking, or is your body just releasing the weight from all of your previous efforts?
    @Z10Rtza You are doing a great job with your steps
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @363days
    Today I feel very well rested but the anxiety is just simmering. I am checking the blood pressure 3 times a day and if I have any dizzy spells. It is high at times as it was this morning but I am anxious this morning.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Bluetail6 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018 and @TheresaM787

Username: Bluetail6
    Weigh-In Day: Thursday
    PW: 146.4
    CW:144

I almost forgot to post my weight!!

Nice loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Thursday’s check in
    ✅Steps 6,683
    ✅Sleep
    ✅Walk

After 4 appointments in 2 day I would love to sit on my *kitten* all day but I have to catch up on housework. It is a beautiful day so I am going to walk and get a tea. It is a longer walk for me. I never got my meal plan done so that has to be done today. Slept very well last night but my anxiety is still trying to be my best friend.
  • 363days
    Options
    I've decided to go on a camping trip to Sedona over Memorial Day holiday and I'm very excited. I'm going by myself - even though I have friends that might go, I kinda enjoy the long ride listening to Podcasts, etc. I've not been to Sedona before and it is supposed to have 4 vortexes! I want to do a lot of hiking so this as helped me to increase my activity while here at home.
    @lindamtuck2018 I have an Iphone and I downloaded the ap "Podcasts", with my son's help. This was about 5 years ago and I jokingly said "this has changed my life" My son, in all seriousness said it had changed his, too, because he was so excited. I feel like it opened up so many different doors to knowledge and entertainment. I listen to Comedy Central, Canadian Crime, Nordic Crime, Dating Pods, Financial Freedom Pods, Spiritual, and more. Seriously, if I'm having a challenge...there is a podcast for it! If you "subscribe" to a podcast it will tell you every time they have a new one coming out, but it can also use up a lot of space on your phone.
  • 363days
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 Oh, I didn't think about the dizzy spells associated with high blood pressure. I am a fan for the deep breathing techniques for my anxiety. I do one called Alternate Nose Breathing and I try to do it daily. It helps me stay centered. I'm glad you can walk for your tea again. Have a good day.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    363days wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018 Oh, I didn't think about the dizzy spells associated with high blood pressure. I am a fan for the deep breathing techniques for my anxiety. I do one called Alternate Nose Breathing and I try to do it daily. It helps me stay centered. I'm glad you can walk for your tea again. Have a good day.

They asked me to take it when dizzy or I feel strange. With the holter I have to record events of dizziness and heart palpitations. I press a button on the monitor and log it in a diary. Not sure what is the reasoning behind it all. 🤷‍♀️
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,308 Member
    Options
    363days wrote: »
    I've decided to go on a camping trip to Sedona over Memorial Day holiday and I'm very excited. I'm going by myself - even though I have friends that might go, I kinda enjoy the long ride listening to Podcasts, etc. I've not been to Sedona before and it is supposed to have 4 vortexes! I want to do a lot of hiking so this as helped me to increase my activity while here at home.
    @lindamtuck2018 I have an Iphone and I downloaded the ap "Podcasts", with my son's help. This was about 5 years ago and I jokingly said "this has changed my life" My son, in all seriousness said it had changed his, too, because he was so excited. I feel like it opened up so many different doors to knowledge and entertainment. I listen to Comedy Central, Canadian Crime, Nordic Crime, Dating Pods, Financial Freedom Pods, Spiritual, and more. Seriously, if I'm having a challenge...there is a podcast for it! If you "subscribe" to a podcast it will tell you every time they have a new one coming out, but it can also use up a lot of space on your phone.

Sedona is gorgeous ........My mom lived in Cottonwood and I use to work in Sedona... enjoy your camping trip :)
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Rwood566
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 327.6
    CW: 322.0. -5.6

That 2 lb jump last friday got replaced by a 0.2 rise today. Guess that rise didn't have as much fat in it.

Nice weigh ins for everyone.

@lindamtuck2018 I think it's so they can see what the heart is doing when you have an episode. Be careful with the dizziness. Learn the early signs if you haven't already. It may give you a few more seconds to act. It's helped me several times already.

@363days have a wonderful trip. I hear it's beautiful there.
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Friday everyone... I'm having a hard time finding enough time to even do my morning update. What's is happening?

So, I got out there this morning.... felt a little better then yesterday. So that's good. I was definitely sore heading up hills, my knee is still bothering me. But the heel seemed to hold together this time (well at least until the final 2 steps to my bedroom at the very end... lol)

Regardless I got all my 5 laps in... My heartrate monitor wasn't quite working right, but I'm not going to bother worrying about it this time... It only out in the neighborhood of 100 cals... Pffft.

ngesfuaamv5d.png

I did a week in review on my Ketone/Glucose and GKI this morning.... And I've been under 2.0 all week. That's gota be good I'm thinking. High Ketones / High fat burning?

2siienginv6b.png

The difference compared to January are Redonkerious! (in a good way)

Other than that,... What's new? We have a new front office guy in the office with me... He's a coffee drinker, so he's been brewing extra thick and syrupy black coffee all week. This has led me to drink massive amounts of Thick and syrupy coffee (BLACK).

As a result, my resting heart rate has begun to climb in recent days? Coincidence? I think not! 😄

So, I'm looking forward to my rest day on Sunday... I'm hoping all those little aches and pains will diminish to the point walking might be somewhat fun? lol. Also Sunday is put together the power cage and Lat station day. I've already confirmed I got the right Ratchet, socket and box wrench to make easy work of it. Looking forward to it.

Peace out Brook Trouts! 🤓😋👍

@Megan_smartiepants1970 Steps May 6, 2021 = 6072
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Megan_smartiepants1970
    PW 219.2
    CW 216.0 (loss 3.2 lbs)
    LTD 53 lbs :)
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Megan_smartiepants1970
    PW 219.2
    CW 216.0 (loss 3.2 lbs)

*And the crowd goes WILD!!! ROOoaaaRRrrRrRRRRRWWWGHGHHHHHHH!!!* :smiley:
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Poobah1972 wrote: »
    Megan_smartiepants1970
    PW 219.2
    CW 216.0 (loss 3.2 lbs)

*And the crowd goes WILD!!! ROOoaaaRRrrRrRRRRRWWWGHGHHHHHHH!!!* :smiley:

Thanks Poobah....it feels good to be weighing again and the scale actually going down :) I am anxious to see how the scale is when I go back on Keto (I am missing it but I am still not able to stand long enough to meal prep ) :(
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Yay finally got my labs done this morning ...Gonna be interesting to find out the results since I am not on keto at this time
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »
    Rwood566
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 327.6
    CW: 322.0. -5.6

That 2 lb jump last friday got replaced by a 0.2 rise today. Guess that rise didn't have as much fat in it.

Nice weigh ins for everyone.

@lindamtuck2018 I think it's so they can see what the heart is doing when you have an episode. Be careful with the dizziness. Learn the early signs if you haven't already. It may give you a few more seconds to act. It's helped me several times already.

@363days have a wonderful trip. I hear it's beautiful there.

Awesome loss Roger :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Awesome loss!

@rwood566
    Amazing loss! I am an old pro at the dizzy spells. Been having them for years.
This discussion has been closed.