Downsizers - May 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    So glad this week is over. Good, but just long and exhausting... I'm off to bed before midnight!!😊
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    qxjl90fpg4xw.png

If you haven't had a chance to send @Megan_smartiepants1970 your step counts, please do so.

Happy Saturday 😄
  • TheresaM787
    Options
    @rwood566
    Glad you're listening to your body. Rest up, especially with a gym day with your daughter tomorrow 🤩 You're so good at staying at that low calorie budget👏🏻👏🏻 I had hot air popcorn too 😆

@roz0810
    You're doing amazing! High steps every day. 🎉🎉 Way to stay consistent 😁
  • TheresaM787
    Options
    Today's Plan

Bike for 30 minutes, 8 miles
    A small nibble
    Brunch with the family
    Archery
    Book store
    Dinner
    Dungeons and Dragons with the kids (yes, the game from the 80s- we usually play for about an hour and a half, the time flies by)
    Dessert

Notice no walk. Hopefully I can get in some steps somewhere. Enjoy your day everyone!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,588 Member
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »
    excellent steps everyone.

check-in for 5/14:
    steps - 1766. took a day off to get my muscles to stop aching.
    calories - just over 1600. had some hot air popcorn for dessert.
    exercise - i got off the couch a few times and i actually went to the mail box, otherwise, no. i'm going to the gym with my daughter in the morning.

sorry this is short today. i'm tired.

Those rest days are important! Enjoy the gym with your daughter!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,588 Member
    Options
    Friday’s check in
    ✅Steps 7,000
    ❌Sleep
    ✅Walk
    ❌Physio 1/2

Yesterday was one of those days that I was so tired it was like walking under water. I realized at 9 pm I hadn’t done my physio. At least I got one set done. I am not going for an intentional walk but I am taking my oldest granddaughter to do a river cleanup today. It’s not a group cleanup due to COVID but it is part of her high school classes. I think it should count as a walk right?

I am off grocery shopping. I moved the hello fresh to the middle of June as I totally forgot Garry is having his teeth extractions on Thursday and it would be too much food for me.

Happy Saturday!
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Rwood566
    Weigh in day: friday
    PW: 322.0
    CW: 320.0. -2 LBS

• rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Steps 12,563

No real workout but took a walk with my husband since he was off yesterday. It was nice we had lunch together down by the sea wall. I hate when he has to work weekends but his days off when the kids are in school are Kindof nice. Son had baseball again last night. We have his sports every day with a break on Wednesday I think. I am not the beat sports mom but he needs it and loves it.
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Saturday Afternoon All...

Truth be told I was kind a grumpy and not feeling myself yesterday afternoon, or all day for that matter. Perhaps the low blood sugar was messing me and I didn't want to admit it. Blood sugar was 130 this morning, so I went from Low blood sugar to high blood sugar (Diabetic levels) over night. This is bothering me, and probably a good reason for me to restrict carbs for the rest of my life. (Maybe once I loose another 100+ pounds things will improve... Lets hope). 👍

Anyway Very busy morning this morning.... Grocery shopping as per usual. And after that Lynn and I have been working to fully assemble the elliptical… It's a beast of machine. Were just about done. WE just came back up for a lunch time snack, and were about to get back down there and finish it off.

Then Dumbbell Stand... Cleanup etc... And call it another day.

Oh my foot is feeling pretty good at the moment... Just a bit tight, but I'm not sure what is wrong? Was it gout? Or was it something related to the low blood sugar? Some other kind of arthritis... Either way I think I'm good to walk...But I really don't want to walk on Sunday. lol

Oh I tried my Knee Brace on today... Didn't fit. At least a size if not 2, too small. Kind of sucks. Cause Now I need another one, and do I get 5xl or take a chance on 4xl. Toughy... maybe I'll get one of each? And I can just grow into them over time? :D

Kay I better get back to work.

Cheers everyone! 😎

@Megan_smartiepants1970

Steps May 13 - 7896
    Steps May 14 - 2481
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,068 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    An Early Reminder for the people whom I missing steps from :

@Tazaria87 = 5/14-5/15
    @Z1ORtza= 5/13-5/15
    @Bluetail6 = 5/14-5/15
    @littleflutterby = 5/9-5/15
    @my_monkey_my_circus = 5/9-5/15
    @roz0810 = 5/12
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Weight is now back to what it was before my week of stress binging before the grafts. I do not know if it was waste, water, muscle or fat or all four lost, but it reduces one of my great fears of regaining because my movement is limited. Am looking forward to the body composition scan on Monday. I don't expect a low body fat percentage but want a baseline to compare to in the future and an idea of how much more weight I should try to lose in the present.
  • lmf1012
    lmf1012 Posts: 402 Member
    Options

@iradi8 = 5/12-5/15
    @Tazaria87 = 5/14-5/15
    @Z1ORtza= 5/13-5/15
    @Bluetail6 = 5/14-5/15
    @red1185 = 5/9-5/15
    @lmf1012 = 5/14-5/15
    @roz0810 = 5/12

5/14 - 9,657
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

5/12 5,670
    5/13 10,718
    5/14 10,160

Will send 5/15 in the morning:)
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Sorry that I haven't been too active replying to posts. It has been a rough, stressful and busy week. Today from early morning until this evening, I was with my mom at the hospital. She had to be admitted today. It's hard to see her sick, but I know she is getting good care and will be better. I just want to numb the feelings with food. I did a little bit but didn't go way overboard with it.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,068 Member
    Options
    iradi8 wrote: »
    Sorry that I haven't been too active replying to posts. It has been a rough, stressful and busy week. Today from early morning until this evening, I was with my mom at the hospital. She had to be admitted today. It's hard to see her sick, but I know she is getting good care and will be better. I just want to numb the feelings with food. I did a little bit but didn't go way overboard with it.

Sorry it has been a stressful busy week .... Sorry your mom was admitted to the hospital...I hope she feels better soon ...hugs
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options

@Tazaria87 = 5/14-5/15
    @Z1ORtza= 5/13-5/15
    @Bluetail6 = 5/14-5/15
    @roz0810 = 5/12

Sorry!
    12th May