lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,574 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Thursday’s check in
    ✅Steps 8,503
    ✅Sleep
    ✅Walk
    ✅Physio 2/2

I had a call from a doctor from the COVID study I am in. They are referring me to a cognitive physiologist to help with my memory especially my recall. One more thing to help lower my anxiety as I was really worried about my memory problems. Speaking of anxiety, it is really improving. I think changing the way I was eating and spending the weekend with the grandkids helped. On the eating, overall I am sticking to the menu I set out and (knock on wood) it has helped with the night time eating.

I know, crazy steps for me. I did my normal walk, lots of busy work around the apartment and I walked to the dentist in the evening to meet Garry. I was in a lot of pain last night so I was waking a bit but overall I had a good sleep.

It’s starting to get steamy outside so I got to get out for my walk. I know I need to go as soon as I get up but I just don’t function until that second cup of coffee kicks in.

Happy Friday!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,713 Member
    Options
    Poobah1972 wrote: »
    Super Duper Friday Y'all!

Like my beautiful fiancé, I also decided months ago, to take this Friday off. I Generally take a time off around this week of the year. Normally I take the 4 days off on the short week. But we are pegged at work, and that was out of the question this year.

Anywhooo.... I'm really glad I took the day off exercise yesterday. Cause I was nice and fresh this morning. 8 whole hours of sleep "WHOOOT WOOOOT!". Poobah, the little train that could is firing on all cylinders this morning. 😆😀👍💪😉

I put on my knee braces this morning on my own... Took a while lol, I may have to consider getting my *kitten* up even earlier just to strap on. (um okay, no! but I'll definitely need to move my *kitten* a little quicker). I got the left (the one with more issues) one on pretty much perfect, and really tight. It felt good, lots of support. I could of done a better job on the right one... Next time.

I killed it out there today... Pushed hard, kept my ticker going as best I could. When I thought I was done, I looked at my watch and figured I must of miss counted and needed another lap to complete 5... So, I made the turn and did another. Turns out I didn't miss count and I completed 6 laps in less time than it originally took me to do 5. OH YES!!! 😎

Granted I finally started to slow down on the last one a bit especially on that last uphill... Although I think my heart rate monitor began to screw up a little again... But WHATEVER!!! 😋😛💖👍💪

I'm okay with 24 calls per minute... and 722 burned. I'd like to see how many other people in the Community in which I live could move a 420-pound body over 1.2 miles in 30 minutes? Huh? Show me that? 😳🤣😆😎

51 Zone minutes and 70 Zone minutes when my cool down was complete all by 7:30 am this morning. 🙂

9rzuetmfdrek.png

The beast is beginning to wake... Watch out world! 🙂

So, what's on tap for the rest of the day? Soon as I'm done here, It's bread making time. Then we got a pick up a few more things for Festivities Tonight and Tomorrow, including King Crab to go with they Wagyu Beef for my birthday. (this dang supper is going to cost over 200 per plate. lol, and i don't care. 😛 You only live once right?)

And then I need to sneak some snuggles time in with my most amazing Fiancé who makes this journey we share so much more enjoyable!

Great Big Hugs, Love and joy to all you guys! *Mauh* *Mauh* *Mauh* 💕

Blood Ketones 1.2
    Blood Glucose 119
    GKI 5.51

@Megan_smartiepants1970

Steps May 20 - 1542 - (I'm thinking I may just opt out of the step thing, I find it more demoralizing then anything else. lol)

You are doing awesome .... I am sorry you find it more demoralizing ...1542 doesn't seem right considering your fitbit chart shows 3,006 ....Every little bit helps ....I hope you re-consider
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    @meagan the 3006 is for this morning. 1542 is yesterdays (rest day). It's all good. But yeah, go ahead and remove my pledge. I'm completely content and motivated by what I'm doing, I definitely don't give a lick in regards to steps and I enjoy my rest days. lol
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Poobah1972 wrote: »
    @meagan the 3006 is for this morning. 1542 is yesterdays (rest day). It's all good. But yeah, go ahead and remove my pledge. I'm completely content and motivated by what I'm doing, I definitely don't give a lick in regards to steps and I enjoy my rest days. lol

Okay I will remove you from our step challenge ... Hopefully you will want to return in the future :)
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    21st May
    Steps 6116
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,574 Member
    Options
    @rwood566
    Awesome loss! Losing over 250 pounds is impressive. That has to have been an incredible journey. What helps you to stay so focused?

@Poobah1972
    An extra lap with better time! Yahoo! I have said this before but you are doing so great with your walk. Enjoy your birthday celebrations! Happy Birthday! 🥳

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Nice loss!

@rlaskey2
    Great steps! I always think how to you guys do everything and have kids around. When the grandkids are over I get nothing done and they are messy creatures.

@Tazaria87
    Great job meeting all those goals! Mowing the lawn is great exercise. It would burn lots of calories. A clean house always feels great.

@Piqueaboo
    It is hard when we are not in our own environment. I am glad you kept up with your skipping.

• TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    @Piqueaboo
    It's really hard when we aren't home without distractions. Look at that great accomplishment of a 36 pounds loss and still skipping 😃 You'll be back to your regular routine soon. Safe travels home.

@roz0810
    Nice job getting in those steps.

@Tazaria87
    Well done with all of those ✅s and getting all of the housework done. You'll be back to where you want to be soon Ashley.

@rlaskey2
    Phenomenal step day Rachel!! It sounds like you've been so extremely busy. Yes, I'm the same way. Even my kids will say, "if it's not written down, it's not getting done."

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Another loss while recuperating, you're a machine!!

@Poobah1972
    6 laps! You've been killing it out there. Love that, yes- I'd like to see them do that too 😆 More proof that you're slaying it every day.

@rwood566
    Congratulations on the spectacular loss of 3.6 pounds👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 and for staying on this healthy path for 26 months.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @rwood566
    Awesome loss! Losing over 250 pounds is impressive. That has to have been an incredible journey. What helps you to stay so focused?

@Poobah1972
    An extra lap with better time! Yahoo! I have said this before but you are doing so great with your walk. Enjoy your birthday celebrations! Happy Birthday! 🥳

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Nice loss!

@rlaskey2
    Great steps! I always think how to you guys do everything and have kids around. When the grandkids are over I get nothing done and they are messy creatures.

@Tazaria87
    Great job meeting all those goals! Mowing the lawn is great exercise. It would burn lots of calories. A clean house always feels great.

@Piqueaboo
    It is hard when we are not in our own environment. I am glad you kept up with your skipping.

Thanks Linda :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @Piqueaboo
    It's really hard when we aren't home without distractions. Look at that great accomplishment of a 36 pounds loss and still skipping 😃 You'll be back to your regular routine soon. Safe travels home.

@roz0810
    Nice job getting in those steps.

@Tazaria87
    Well done with all of those ✅s and getting all of the housework done. You'll be back to where you want to be soon Ashley.

@rlaskey2
    Phenomenal step day Rachel!! It sounds like you've been so extremely busy. Yes, I'm the same way. Even my kids will say, "if it's not written down, it's not getting done."

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Another loss while recuperating, you're a machine!!

@Poobah1972
    6 laps! You've been killing it out there. Love that, yes- I'd like to see them do that too 😆 More proof that you're slaying it every day.

@rwood566
    Congratulations on the spectacular loss of 3.6 pounds👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 and for staying on this healthy path for 26 months.

Thank you so much Theresa :)
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    @mszoueb
    You're right, I think that's it. It's incredible how we are so critical of ourselves. 🤗 You know what's important, and I'm glad you see that. Thank you for staying on the path 🤗

@lindamtuck2018
    All ✅'s!! Way to go Linda 👏🏻👏🏻 I'm glad you're starting to feel better, grandkids have that power - plus, all of the extra exercise you've been getting, and the sleep, and the new eating plan. I hope Garry is feeling better and your pain went away. Yes, it's hard to get out walking until I've downed coffee. I'm the same way.
This discussion has been closed.