Options
    lmf1012 wrote: Β»
    lmf1012
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW: 148.8
    CW: 148

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    6/5 steps 6,946

Is the date a typo if it is not I do not have steps for the 4th ..Please confirm ..Thank you :)

Oops yes, those are for yesterday the 4th
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    Wowww! Look at all of those steps πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» Plus three goals CRUSHED! Hopefully you'll be able to sleep in the morning. You are too good, giving the kids your donuts for Donut Day.

@roz0810
    Congrats on your new treadmill arriving! Very nice steps πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

@Beautyofdreams
    I am so sorry to hear that. You're doing so well with your grafts and understanding that the scale is not the measurement to look at right now. You are so very close to finishing the grafts. You have done so much to get to this point. You can do this. Please keep wearing masks and social distancing, we keep hearing about people who are not vaccinated and they are choosing not to wear masks. You are especially susceptible right now. May I please put you in a bubble? πŸ€—

@rwood566
    Thank you! I'm looking forward to my morning walk and then getting back on the bike with a bit of strength training. The fun holidays list that I pulled says tomorrow is also... Drive-In Movie Day (that's more my speed).
    Nicely done, with steps and super low calorie day (yummy watermelon dessert). You are super speedy on the bike, that is really fast! Plus more leg machines, jelly legs for sure. Are you going to Black Bear Diner in honor of Black Bear Day?

@363days & @Aqualang26
    Nice loss πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

@Tazaria87
    You decorated your cookies so beautifully! You have serious willpower to not eat them, that was a brilliant idea to make an equal number of each. Now I want cookies πŸ˜†

@Poobah1972
    I am so sorry to hear about what you went through, that is terrible that another person can do that to you. I'm glad that person is out of your life and that you have found Lynn, someone who is so supportive of you and wants the best for you (now that's a silver lining). It sounds like you found an eating style that works really well for you, and Lynn. It's important to love what you're eating while in deficit (because that's usually how you'll be eating in maintenance). Your keto bread sounds fantastic. There are several Ketoers (is that the term?) here, feel free to bounce recipes off one another.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,590 Member
    Options
    @Tazaria87
    Amazing loss!

@888Angie888
    That would be such a good workout. I wonder how many calories you burned.

@red1185
    Congrats on losing 20 pounds! Welcome to a new decade!

@Beverly2Hansen
    How long have you been counting calories for? A few people on the team have done diet breaks. I sort of took one but it was more of a time to reassess my eating while not weighing in officially for 2 weeks.

• TheresaM787
    Options
    Steps- 10,000 βœ…
    Seltzer- 8 cups ❌ only five
    Tracked everything ate and drankβœ…
    Under calorie budget ❌ over by 325

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    14,700 steps

Staycation is over. Time to get back to reality. Plan for tomorrow:
    -Walk after coffee
    -Make Sunday breakfast
    -Bike, arms and core
    -Walmart trunk order (online grocery order- pop trunk, Walmart places groceries in trunk)
    -Kids choice ( thinking they are going to choose bookstores again)
    -Attend a friend’s soft opening of his Italian restaurant
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    @TheresaM787 yes, went to honor the day. They think we eat like bears there. OMG portions.

@Poobah1972 it looks like your will and determination is as large as your muscles were before. Amazing work.

There are so many of you with high steps. Great work. Then there is @Megan_smartiepants1970 who passes high step counts half way thru her walk. You are a goddess.

Check in for 6/5:
    Steps - 2897. 2 trips to the store. Have to stop reading cookbooks.
    Calories - 1537. Ate half my breakfast and light lunch and dinner. Ate a twinkie for dessert with some raisins. First twinkie in about 3 years.
    Exercise - off day. Ate 4 tums since my chest started up again last night. Lots of burping but no reflux up the throat. Want to do slow walk in a.m.

Edit - just ate the twinkie. I wrote the first part before eating it. Now I remember why I haven't had one in so long. Looks great, smells wonderful, tastes like whip cream inside plastic. Hope it'll be a few years before I eat it again. Sadly, I used to love them.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,070 Member
    Options
    There are so many of you with high steps. Great work. Then there is @Megan_smartiepants1970 who passes high step counts half way thru her walk. You are a goddess.

LOL I am making up for lost time :p
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    azkunk wrote: Β»
    I made it 16 hours again today 😁 The scale headed in the right direction and I stopped to get my daughter started me fiber one bars before her 5 hour long dance rehearsal today and when I rung it up it immediately spit out a receipt as paid. Gotta love digital coupons!

My good mood triggered a pay it forward moment and I paid for the car behind me a Starbucks. @littleflutterby - I have always wondered, do Starbucks workers like when you get a chain reaction of cars paying for the car behind or do you hate it? Does it cause a lot of having to explain and does that cause delay? I’m just curious as to the impact on the workers. Of course I even gave the max tip just to my barista

Honestly- it depends on the barista you talk to.

I LOVE it when people pay for the car behind, I think it's a lovely gesture, and it can cheer up the person behind :) . However, I am not a fan of chains. Only because at some point someone gets screwed and feels compelled to pay a crazy amount of money when all they ordered was a cheese danish and a small coffee haha.

But paying it forward is a lovely concept as a whole. I just say "the person in front of you paid for your coffee today, have a wonderful day!" Buuuuut like i said, some baristas think chains are awesome.

And on behalf of all starbucks partners- THANKYOU FOR TIPPING!!!! It's super helpful :):):)

Thanks for clarifying that. Don’t look at it as someone gets screwed. They made a choice to keep it going even if their original order was cheaper. They don’t know if the chain gets broken behind them. When the chain does break, you only hope that it was that person that needed it that day. 😊

PS- I always tip well to make up for those who don’t.
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Steps:

6/3 10,732
    6/4 11,227
    6/5 13,115

• roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    5th June
    Steps 10,187
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
  • TheresaM787
    edited June 2021
    Options
    xwxjc8p9nhm7.png

In Gretchen Rubin’s book, Better Than Before, she writes,
    β€œWhat we do every day matters more then what we do once in a while.”
    What is one habit that you do every day that helps you on your path to become healthier?
This discussion has been closed.