Downsizers - June 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    Thank you! πŸ€— How are you feeling? Did you get your voice back?

@Tazaria87
    That's great to hear that both parents are on MFP also AND that they lost a combined 60 pounds πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» Wow, Ashley that's amazing! Living so close together was always my sister's and my plan, that we would both live within walking distance to our parents. That didn't happen. My sister is 1,400 miles away, my parents are 110 miles away. I'm very envious that you live so near to one another. πŸ˜„

@amymartin555
    AMY! More than 10 miles? My feet and hips just screamed, "NOPE, don't even think about it pal." Do you do that walk all at once? Phenomenally high steps! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» Well done getting more sleep and using your hoop for 30 minutes. Thank you, we think we're pretty great also πŸ˜„ Seriously though, it really is a terrific team, everyone is very supportive and encouraging.

@azkunk
    You're doing amazing Andrea! Day five done βœ…πŸ˜„ I love your mindset about the scale, and you're right, it's going to come right back down πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

@rwood566
    I was waiting to hear how many steps your zoo day gave you 🀩 Roger that's fantastic! Over 10,400 steps πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» You had a low calorie day, you have amazing will power to not get any snacks or treats at the zoo πŸ™ŒπŸ» Ok, so I read somewhere, I should have taken a picture, that walking, any walking, regardless of speed is exercise. You burned A LOT of calories walking those 10,400+ steps πŸŽ‰ Good luck with your apnea test, my husband's entire family uses apnea machines. We bake a lot with bananas, and sometimes we don't have any ripe ones in the freezer or on the counter. A trick to making them taste ripe, is to roast them. While your oven is preheating, toss in your unpeeled bananas on an aluminum foil lined baking tray (with sides to catch the juice). When the banana turns black it should be roasted enough to act like a ripe banana. Once the banana has cooled a bit, use the juice and banana in the recipe.

@Beverly2Hansen
    Another huge stepper! Way to go Bebe πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» over 19,300 steps! Congrats on your new recliner, and all of the amazing progress you made today: those 19,300+ steps, 2 l of water, eating within your calorie budget, holding your plank for 90 seconds, AND having that incredible insight to know that this isn't a race. You're having tremendous progress and you're right, the weight will come off. Keep going!! πŸ€—

@Aqualang26
    It sounds like a lovely day you have planned for you and your husband. Enjoy your alone time together. πŸ˜„

@roz0810
    What's this? Another post with high steps! Way to go πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

@missysave0612
    Congratulations on your terrific loss AND moving into your home πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» "Back on the bandwagon" it doesn't look like you left the bandwagon πŸ˜† Have fun moving completely in.

@rlaskey2
    Way to get in those steps during your beach day Rachel πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» that's a great idea to squeeze in some quiet, fun time before the craziness of summer πŸ˜† You know that little change is probably just a bit of water that you held onto, it's going to come right off. Stay with your plan, you got this!! πŸ€—

I'm off for my walk. My lower half just said, "Nope, not gonna do it." We shall see how far I get. My plan is 3.5 miles, I don't want to push it, especially because I want to have the strength left to get on the bike. Have a lovely day everyone, I'll check back in later πŸ˜ƒ
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,513 Member
    Options
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,513 Member
    Options
    tm4pjj8xgus4.jpeg
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    @theresam787 OMG I love the picture of 5miles!!! That is a great joke.
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    quote="rwood566;c-46029020"]"Everyone's born with a spark of madness. Don't let yours go out." Robin williams[/quote]
    Oh, I've never heard that - it's beautiful thanks for sharing.

• Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    @363days Interesting on the whole walking backwards thing. I'm already get a rep for being the weird big guy sweating up a storm around the community in which I live at 4:45 in the morning. Could you imagine if I started doing the laps backwards. I could get committed. πŸ˜‹
This discussion has been closed.