Chat

Options
1606162636466»

Replies

• connierandel
    connierandel Posts: 1,703 Member
    edited June 24
    Options
    I just saw this on Facebook about Susan Sleeman. I thought I would share here. She has had so many health problems since that bad fall a few years ago!
    Susan’s husband Mark here.
    Prayers appreciated for Susan. She has been in the hospital for a week. Came in for severe back pain and had a bad reaction to pain meds. She was not able to wake up,her respiration was comprimised, and her kidneys stopped functioning. She spent a day and a half in critical care but is now in a regular room recovering.
    Please pray for her to return to normal so she can get discharged.

I have almost everything packed except things we may need in the next week. Currently I am doing the grocery cabinets.

Carole, I have played the last two Sundays and last Wednesday. I will play again this Wednesday. I was so excited to be able to fill in when needed. The girls have been great about helping with their dad.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,358 Member
    edited June 27
    Options
    I'm home for a couple of weeks. Whew! The last month was a whirlwind of comings and goings. My last job was at the Las Vegas Sphere... a very interesting venue. I was working inside but don't have any pictures of that to post. I'll post a few pictures of the outside later.
  • Restfinder
    Restfinder Posts: 2,336 Member
    Options
    I've never been to Nevada. The closest I've come is living in TX! LOL!

Connie, I'm so glad that you are so close to the end. Still praying. Happy to that Bill's daughters are being so helpful. That is great!

My leg is doing much better but my back is still about the same. I am planning on being in Bible Study tonight unless my leg takes a turn. I'll take my pain meds before I go! I hope that y'all have a great Wednesday (or 4th day as I call it in my notes) evening. Love you
  • cmsienk
    edited June 27
    Options
    Sphere pictures - as promised...
    I took this one on my drive in one morning... (the moon)
    1n7a8e9nur5k.jpgThese two I got from a co-worker who was staying on the 25th floor and overlooked the Sphere... (an astronaut walking on the moon and do you see the eyeball in the deep blue picture?)
    0wrlipuznuba.jpeg
    dpaq4vcnawd4.jpeg (I don't know why hers show up smaller.)
    One from just outside the dock entrance... (the sun)
    esro4qj03lc2.jpg

• Restfinder
    Restfinder Posts: 2,336 Member
    Options
    Oh man, that is so cool! (yep, I'm a 70's gal!) I think I would be very distracted if that was outside of my window!
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Oh my! Some good Supreme Court decisions passed down today... especially the overturning of Chevron.