Chat Room

Options
CSEGUIN2
CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
Welcome to the group!

I hope this group can be as great as it was on Sparks if not better.

It's going to be a slow start as we all learn the ropes of the new site.

Replies

• CSEGUIN2
    Options
    We are a small group hopefully we can get more people to join us.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    How was everyone's day?

My day was great! Was very productive. Even got some cleaning done.
  • stiggymt
    stiggymt Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    I'm just learning this app. And it's been a busy week. I hope this group grows.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    It's alot to learn. But we'll figure it out together. I do as well. I am thinking of making it public but not sure.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    How was your day? Do you have any plans for the weekend?

My day was very productive. Got all my workouts done with no excuses. That's not to say that my head didn't try. Tomorrow I am taking Mom to the farmers market.
  • stiggymt
    Options
    It was raining this morning when I walked. I carried an umbrella. As I walked, my umbrella brushed again a low branch on a tree. I heard a noise. I looked in the yard next to tree. The dogs weren't out yet. I paused a bit, then I heard a growl above me. I knew I had to get away from there. Later on my walk, I walked by there again and I looked up and saw the bear. I went home, showered and got dressed. I went back to check to see if the bear was still there. Sure enough. So I called the Tribal Game Warden.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    stiggymt wrote: »
    It was raining this morning when I walked. I carried an umbrella. As I walked, my umbrella brushed again a low branch on a tree. I heard a noise. I looked in the yard next to tree. The dogs weren't out yet. I paused a bit, then I heard a growl above me. I knew I had to get away from there. Later on my walk, I walked by there again and I looked up and saw the bear. I went home, showered and got dressed. I went back to check to see if the bear was still there. Sure enough. So I called the Tribal Game Warden.

You're very lucky the bear didn't want to play in the rain.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Today was a weird day. Started out with plan but life kind of happened. Took Mom to the farmers market. Didn't get my normal walk in as it was to hot by the time I got home. Struggled to get my workout done but I did not let lazy me win. Only missed doing my plank. Had to help a neighbor with things but took longer than planned. Hoping tomorrow goes as planned.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Today was a great day! Workouts done with no issue. Completey second week of staying on my food plan.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone! Hope all is well. Today was a great day! 22,000+ steps. Tomorrow is TOPS. Looking forward to going. Got my goal slip today. My Dr put 122-149 lbs. This surprised me as when we talked about it before she said 160. Turns out I have a lot more to lose than I thought.
  • stiggymt
    Options
    The bear was a yearling cub. The bear was up there all day. Sometimes mama bears will chase their cubs up a tree to spend the day sleeping, while they are off foraging for food or sleeping. Bear are more active during the night.

I didn't know that when it growled at me.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    The bear was a yearling cub. The bear was up there all day. Sometimes mama bears will chase their cubs up a tree to spend the day sleeping, while they are off foraging for food or sleeping. Bear are more active during the night.

I didn't know that when it growled at me.

Wow! That's interesting. I didn't know that. But it's always better to be safe than sorry.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Today was a great day for me! Went to TOPS. Lost 4.25 lbs. I was highest loser for the group.New goal has been set to 149 lbs. Still a ways to go to reach KOPS status. I can do it!

Hope everyone had a great day!
  • stiggymt
    Options
    As usual, I walked early this morning, about 3 miles. I did a little cleaning today, walked a mile with my husband, and took my elderly friend, Mary, to the grocery store.

All in all, it was a good day. I have nearly 24,000 steps today.
  • stiggymt
    Options
    I was Loser of the Week at TOPS this morning with a great pound loss. That makes up for the 2 pound gain last week.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    As usual, I walked early this morning, about 3 miles. I did a little cleaning today, walked a mile with my husband, and took my elderly friend, Mary, to the grocery store.

All in all, it was a good day. I have nearly 24,000 steps today.

Great job!
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    I was Loser of the Week at TOPS this morning with a great pound loss. That makes up for the 2 pound gain last week.

Congrats on your loss and being highest loser! It feels so great when you work so hard
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Today was a very hot and humid day. But got 2 walks and workouts done. 15,000+ steps. Tomorrow is supposed to be even hotter.
  • stiggymt
    Options
    We're have temperatures in the 60s and low 70s F. We're definitely moving into Fall.
    am trying something different. It's been a week ago that I started this. The jury is still out whether I continue. It was suggested by a friend and how it helped her and her husband on many health issues, including arthritis. It sounds really gross. In fact, I said Yuck. I tried it anyway and it's not that bad.

What is it? Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil first thing in the morning, follow it with a cup of water. Then eat breakfast.

Am I feeling better? The mind does funny things. The doctors call it the placebo affect. I do feel better, but is that because I want it to work. I did lose 2 pounds this week? Is it coincidence or the olive oil? Bowels seem to be working better, but they weren't that bad before.

Just my thoughts. It's 119 calories. I'll keep you posted.

Bea
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    We're have temperatures in the 60s and low 70s F. We're definitely moving into Fall.
    am trying something different. It's been a week ago that I started this. The jury is still out whether I continue. It was suggested by a friend and how it helped her and her husband on many health issues, including arthritis. It sounds really gross. In fact, I said Yuck. I tried it anyway and it's not that bad.

What is it? Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil first thing in the morning, follow it with a cup of water. Then eat breakfast.

Am I feeling better? The mind does funny things. The doctors call it the placebo affect. I do feel better, but is that because I want it to work. I did lose 2 pounds this week? Is it coincidence or the olive oil? Bowels seem to be working better, but they weren't that bad before.

Just my thoughts. It's 119 calories. I'll keep you posted.

Bea

We won't see 70s till next week. But no clue if it will last or if we get hot again.

You're right Bea the olive oil does sound gross. But am curious to hear how it works for you.