Chat Room

Replies

• stiggymt
    stiggymt Posts: 1,111 Member
    We're back to civilization and cellphone coverage! We had a great weekend. I'm getting a new hairstyle tomorrow.
  • stiggymt
    CSEGUIN2 wrote: »
    Here in Canada it's Labour Day weekend! Nothing special going on again this year with COVID. Normally I am working at a fair here all weekend. Got all my workouts done and grocery shopping for healthy foods. Didn't make it to the lawn today. Tomorrow I have another busy day.

It's Labor Day weekend here too.
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,635 Member
    stiggymt wrote: »
    Here in Canada it's Labour Day weekend! Nothing special going on again this year with COVID. Normally I am working at a fair here all weekend. Got all my workouts done and grocery shopping for healthy foods. Didn't make it to the lawn today. Tomorrow I have another busy day.

It's Labor Day weekend here too.

Yeah I realized that after posting it lol.
  • stiggymt
    We'll see how I do at TOPS tomorrow morning. I'd be surprised if there wasn't a small gain. But I'll do better next week.

I got my hair cut this afternoon. There was about 3" cut off. It's still longish, more shoulder length.
  • CSEGUIN2
    We'll see how I do at TOPS tomorrow morning. I'd be surprised if there wasn't a small gain. But I'll do better next week.

I got my hair cut this afternoon. There was about 3" cut off. It's still longish, more shoulder length.

You've got this! Just think no matter what you weigh tomorrow it's still lighter than before the hair cut.
  • stiggymt
    I just learned that there is a SP group here in MyFitnessPal. I'm not sure whether to join it or not. It's private. It's to keep out the undesirables.

I did get a friend invite from a woman that had a picture of her with a boob hanging out. Others have had friend invites from naked men. So the group is to keep those out.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Today was a great day! Went to TOPS and lost 3.5 lbs this week! I was so shocked as I thought I was going to gain. Was highest loser this week for the group.
  • CSEGUIN2
    I just learned that there is a SP group here in MyFitnessPal. I'm not sure whether to join it or not. It's private. It's to keep out the undesirables.

I did get a friend invite from a woman that had a picture of her with a boob hanging out. Others have had friend invites from naked men. So the group is to keep those out.

I know that there are several for us. The only thing you can do is try it out and see if you like it. You can always leave the group.
  • stiggymt
    I gained another pound at TOPS this morning. Ugh! I'm not really surprised. I've had 2 weekends in a row (3 days each) that I ate other people's cooking. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't good for the waste.

Summer is almost over. I have some options. I don't have jeans that fit. So I have to buy new ones. NOT! Wear shorts all winter. NOT! Wear leggings all winter. Doable. Best option is to lose the weight. I'm for it.
  • CSEGUIN2
    I gained another pound at TOPS this morning. Ugh! I'm not really surprised. I've had 2 weekends in a row (3 days each) that I ate other people's cooking. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't good for the waste.

Summer is almost over. I have some options. I don't have jeans that fit. So I have to buy new ones. NOT! Wear shorts all winter. NOT! Wear leggings all winter. Doable. Best option is to lose the weight. I'm for it.

Bea 1 lb is not bad. You've got this! Try throwing in a little more activity. I find this can help.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Today was a very productive day. Back on the exercise train again. Went shopping and bought a size medium spandex leggings. That's two sizes down from the last time I bought them a few months ago. Woohoo!
  • stiggymt
    Today, I brought Mary to Missoula for her monthly shopping. She's in Walmart now. I finished shopping, so I'm waiting on her. I know she'll buy a dozen donuts and give me one. It's her way of "paying me back". I don't charge her for gas. She's on a tight budget. I made a point of having extra calories today, so I can still be in calorie range. I'll enjoy the treat!
  • CSEGUIN2
    Today, I brought Mary to Missoula for her monthly shopping. She's in Walmart now. I finished shopping, so I'm waiting on her. I know she'll buy a dozen donuts and give me one. It's her way of "paying me back". I don't charge her for gas. She's on a tight budget. I made a point of having extra calories today, so I can still be in calorie range. I'll enjoy the treat!

You're such a great friend! Mary is very lucky to have you. Great plan to leave room for a treat you know you'll be having.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Today was a busy day. Took Mom to appointment, mowed a lawn for landlord, and visited some friends. Also trying to get ready to head to spend weekend with son. I struggle with calories there as my sister and her man buy a lot of high calorie foods.
  • stiggymt
    Today was a busy day. Took Mom to appointment, mowed a lawn for landlord, and visited some friends. Also trying to get ready to head to spend weekend with son. I struggle with calories there as my sister and her man buy a lot of high calorie foods.

It's hard to eat healthy in other's home.
  • CSEGUIN2

It's hard to eat healthy in other's home.

Yes it is but I usually manage as son is always willing to purchase veggies for salad if they're not in the house.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Today was a great day! Lot's of walking, bought a new pair of spandex leggings, and am at my sister's to spend time with my son till Sunday.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Today was a great day! Active and did some cleaning at my sister's. Also played video games and watched some Flash episodes.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Had another great day with my Son. Now I am home and wishing I could go back lol. Just seem to have more time to do things when I am there. Even when I doing cleaning and other jobs for my Sister. The only catch is her and her boyfriend need to stay away. Oh well it was a nice break while it lasted.
  • stiggymt
    I've had a busy lady few days but good. We dog sat our son's 2 dogs. Then yesterday, as usual, I got up early, grabbed my breakfast and took off walking. While walking, my brother called. He was in Missoula and wanted to meet at Cracker Barrel for breakfast. Ugh! We went down there. Breakfast is the worst meal at most restaurants. I got pancakes off the kids menu. It was the lightest I could go.

I still managed to stay within my calorie range. But I had a very light lunch (protein drink and banana). Peppers and carrots for snacks. Chicken Vegetable Soup for dinner and a salad. Our son came back to get his dogs and do a little repair work on our house.