Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Replies

• JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,351 Member
    LOL bear bells vs dinner bells! When the bear peeks around the tree, let’s hope he is looking at the wild leeks instead of us! The mountain top views are a keeps for me too! I just hope I don’t fall to my knees instead of standing tall like we have been instructed to do in bear country! :o

KNEES
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    Wow we are all on a roll with the bears peeking round the corner feasting on wild leeks, basking in the Mountain views, yes this is all keeps for me, yes, hope we don’t fall on our knees as we need to be standing tall in Bear country! We sure needs to be strong and stand tall so we can see the Bears coming around the corner.

NEEDS
  • JC_Willow
    Señor Garcia needs his jeep today but he is happy to give us the sedan for our scenic view trip.

SEDAN
  • 316Judith
    edited August 2023
    Well, how nice, thank you Senor Garcia for your graciousness in lending us your Sedan in our Scenictour perhaps we will come in contact with the Dance Group from Japan who are visiting Stanley Park this week. The Sedan has come at a good time. The Group has been known to teach the visitors new and fancy Dance Steps… this will be great fun. All because Senor lent us the Sedan for the day!

Dance
  • JC_Willow
    Learning new square dance steps will turn into a comedy routine if I am in it! Maybe for my part I will bring some pecan squares to share with all of you!

PECAN
  • 316Judith
    Thank you JC, Pecan Squares are so scrumptious, I used to bake them all the time! My favorite! 😋 this is something to look forward to after we learn our dance paces then we can sit at the table talk about our fun day as we munch on pecAn squares and drink tea and coffee!

PACES
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    Dancing will be a lot of fun to watch and maybe participate in the slower ones. A break to eat pecan squares after out paces will be a relief. I'm sure our "faces" will be bright red with all the exertion.

FACES
  • 316Judith
    Yes Linda I’m sure they will probably redder than a tomato 🍅

And as we dance we have to make sure our LAces are tied up tightly so our Dancing shoes don’t fall off… hehe 😂 couldn’t resist! 😆

LACES
  • JC_Willow
    The pecan squares are done and I practiced my dance paces while they were baking. Our faces will indeed be red especially if we trip over our laces! We will surely steal the show with laughter if that happens! :D

STEAL
  • 316Judith
    Oh my, another Chuckle 🤭 JC just too cute but funny!

Very true we all would steal the show with red faces after tripping over our laces… hehe 😜

We need to find laces made of Steel so we don’t repeat the episode of having laces come undone and falling and getting red faces from embarrassment and “road” burn.

STEEL
  • JC_Willow
    Laces made of steel might be the start of a new style for clumsy, red faced dancers. Good idea!

STYLE
  • Healthyme7410
    I would think that laces made of steel would be very heavy especially if we got near a magnetic fence. When we were trying to climb the "stile" to get over the fence, we would stick to the fence. Now that would be an interesting sight.

STILE
  • 316Judith
    Hehe 😜 you are making me Lol 😂 with just the sight of of us sticking to the fence! Yes, quite a site, 😂 I have a plan we will need a STILT To get over the fence, yes, we can do it!

STILT
  • JC_Willow
    You gals have quite an imagination and healthy dose of optimism! After we climb the stile and pry ourselves off the magnetic fence we can try the stilt but I think it might be a good idea to climb over the wooden split rail fence this time! No magnetism involved! :)

SPLIT
  • 316Judith
    Haha 😆 good plan JC sounds a lot easier to climb over the split fence than using a Stilt!

And we don’t have to worry about Magnetism! Yup, Win Win! Now we just have to find Piles of Split Fences to Climb over…

PILES
  • Healthyme7410
    edited August 2023
    The split fence "poles" to make the fences should be in piles near the sawmill. They have been cutting down some trees in the forest to let the sunshine in to the baby trees so they can grow tall. They may have a picture of how the fences are built. It is a very interesting process.

POLES
  • JC_Willow
    edited August 2023
    Knowing where the piles of poles are located, helps immensely!! Thank-you!!

HELPS
  • Healthyme7410
    You are welcome. The sawmill also has other projects that can be done with their wood. They can provide the logs to make the "shell" of a log home and then people can make the inside of the house however they want.

SHELL
  • 316Judith
    I love Log Homes, In Watson Lake BC there is a family who build Log Homes. The homes are so beautiful!

Yes the logs can be supplied to form the shell of the home.

Exciting to see a log home go up from ground up. Love the smell of cedar logs.

Once the Log Home is built you can make a beautiful home inside, adding beautiful rooms, designer kitchen and family rooms master bedroom! For the kitchen I will add a shelf or two above the sink to place hand soap maybe a window planter! We can be creative, no stopping our creative minds in finishing off our beautiful home.

SHELF
  • JC_Willow
    This game started off with mostly fiction, but now I feel I am learning true facts! Fact? or Fiction? will keep us on our toes! I enjoy learning.

The shell of a log home with a modern interior is a new concept for me. I am not good at designing so I will let you gals handle the blueprints. After the shelf is built we could add a vase of fresh wild flowers.

FRESH