Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Replies

• JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,350 Member
    A bully thinks he earns respect from the other kids but will be embarrassed when they see him hauled off by the police!

I was thinking about bullies and bears. If a bully acts aggressive, the bear might decide to attack him or perhaps a herd of wild boars might chase him!

BOARS
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,588 Member
    fears
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    I certainly would have fears about wild boars or bears chasing me. If they were both in town chasing the bully, I will just stay inside for a while to avoid them. I will not be driving on the "roads" until all is safe.

ROADS
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    Good Plan Linda, staying inside is best! I don’t want to be around Wild Boars and Bears chasing the Town Bully! And a thought because we are close by the Lake with the Toads hearing the Bears Boars and Bullies making so much noise it will cause all the Toads to come out of the water and head into town joining the Bears Wild Boars and Bullies! Dear me, for sure I’m staying indoors!

TOADS
  • JC_Willow
    Sorry ladies...there were so many roads that were closed because of the toads, our chef couldn’t leave his house. He said it is happening up and down the coast.

COAST
  • Marilynsretired
    boast
  • Healthyme7410
    It almost sounds like the plagues of Egypt with all the toads. (Yes, I know it was frogs but just making a joke.) Do the bears and boars like to eat toads? That certainly would help the situation and divert them at bit. I donot want to boast but I have a really good recipe for "roast" if the boar would meet an untimely demise and we need to use the meat.

ROAST
  • 316Judith
    Haha Linda you sure know how to make a girl Lol 😂 and I am sure laughing!

I have had many meals with Wild Game Meat but can’t say I have had Wild Boar, that’s for sure.

We just might need your services Linda with roast “Boar” 😳

Guess we will see but if it all doesn’t work out we all will be “TOAST”

TOAST
  • Healthyme7410
    Being "toast" doesn't not sound like a good alternative to eating a roast so how about having "tacos".

TACOS
  • JC_Willow
    Our chef told us a few days ago that this plague of toads and wild boars is happening up and down the coast. I agree, we do not want to become anyone’s crunchy toast! Tacos sound yummy but how will we get the ingredients with all this chaos!?!?

CHAOS
  • Healthyme7410
    I don't think it is possible for us to make plans with all this chaos. We need to pray for some help. Maybe some angels will come to our rescue. We will recognize them by their "halos".

HALOS
  • JC_Willow
    Agree, praying first is the best idea! Maybe we should spend the day looking for halos outside. Should we wear a prayer shawl?

SHAWL
  • Healthyme7410
    That's a good idea. Mine has been used a lot and needs to been cleaned. As soon as my friend hand "washs" it I can wear mine as we look for the angels to come to our rescue.

WASHS
  • Marilynsretired
    Washs
  • 316Judith
    Thank you for sharing such wise words, yes amongst the chaos it would be hard to go out of our homes and look for tacos so praying for angels to come to our rescue is the best idea. So once your friend wash’s your prayer shawl we can look for the angels to come and help us. I do have a Shawl that could be used so will bring mine to look for the angels with you Ladies to help us.

Shawl
  • Healthyme7410
    We will be very busy looking for the angel halos in our prayer shawls so I think since I found some cabbage on sale at the store last week I will go home and make some "slaws" with it. I can put fruit ramen noodles and/or nuts in it to give us variety. Slaw is also good on tacos if we ever get the ingredients to make that too.

SLAWS
  • JC_Willow
    Judith it sounds like your shawl is ready for our prayer walk so we will meet you there. Linda, how nice to have a friend who washs your shawl for you while you buy the ingredients for the slaws

I will stop at the store on my way and buy some salsa to share.

SALSA
  • 316Judith
    Thank you Ladies, we are all set for our Prayer Walk in our Shawls and have our lunch almost ready to go, we have slaws salsa and I will bring SALAD

SALAD
  • JC_Willow
    A salad will be a nice addition to our feast after the prayer walk. I will bring a road atlas in case we have trouble finding our way back.

ATLAS
  • Healthyme7410
    When we are praying, we might get further than we think we are because we are not paying attention to where we are going. I hope the energy we got from lunch "lasts" until be get back to the house. I don't want to have anyone get hangry (angry because they are hungry) on the way home. I am sure we can all control ourselves but hangry is a real thing in my house.

LASTS