Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Replies

• Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,588 Member
    whisk
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    Opps, I need to get some bleach to take out the berry stain. I did not realize that I had it. At least I have a "straw" hat I can place near my waist to cover the stain so no one else sees it before I get it in the laundry.

STRAW
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,447 Member
    Mske dureyour straw hat has a strap in case it's windy, Linda!

Strap
  • JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,350 Member
    Linda, if your straw hat is missing its strap, maybe Susan could use some of her artsy skills and turn the stain into a pretty flower! :)

ARTSY
  • Healthyme7410
    That would be lovely for Susan to help with her artsy skills. Seh could put flowers in several "parts" of my dress so it looks like it was there originally.

PARTS
  • LosinSusin
    I would be happy to make felt flowers for parts of your dress, Linda. Do you need darts put in as well?

Darts
  • JC_Willow
    Linda, I’m wondering what parts of your dress would need more darts? If Susan draws an outline, would that help?

DRAWS
  • Marilynsretired
    radish
  • Healthyme7410
    An outline by Susan would be great. It could show where the parts that need darts would be. Of course, we would need to put "words" on the pattern so everyone could understand what was needed.

WORDS
  • LosinSusin
    Words on tbe pattern would help us for sure. But you know, words can become a sword.

SWORD
  • JC_Willow
    If our words become a sword, we might see a crowd gather around us. Let’s continue our chat inside the cabin...Señor Garcia gave us a key and welcomed us to use it.

CROWD
  • Marilynsretired
    words
  • Healthyme7410
    The crowd are wanting to see some excitement. Let's do get inside the cabin and tie the door shut with "cords" in case someone wants to come inside to listen to our plans.

CORDS
  • LosinSusin
    Lol! All of these precautions with cords are ptobsbly a good idea. We might find a few riding CROPS in the cabin in case we have to defend ourselves.

CROPS
  • JC_Willow
    Good idea! The cords will keep the door secure if anyone in the crowd tries to enter. I think the crops will come in handy too because I saw a murder of crows lurking in the tall trees behind the cabin. We must stay alert!

CROWS
  • Healthyme7410
    The crows forebode a serious situation. Do we have any grain we could feed them. If we get their "craws" full, maybe they will leave happy after they had a nice lunch.

CRAWS
  • LosinSusin
    To me, it sounds like Crows make Craws as their sound. At least we'll know where they are! As long as they don't CRAWL inside through the windows, they won't sound too loud.

CRAWLS

• JC_Willow
    The crows at my house say Caw! Caw! :D I did a google search and Craws is a synonym for stomach (thanks, Linda)...one of the reasons I love this game, I learn new things! :D Maybe we should call it Fact or Fiction since there is plenty of both!! :D

No fear, the crows won’t crawl through our windows...they have moved over to the Eastern Larch trees that border the cemetery near the church.

LARCH
  • Marilynsretired
    March
  • LosinSusin
    Do Larch trees bloom in March? The crows would be loving the bugs if so. That's the kind of MERCH they like!

MERCH