Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Replies

• JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,350 Member
    The words breve and greve are new to me so I want to say thank-you for the education! I do appreciate having a composer of music and a singer of songs while standing on the beach as friends! I am eager to participate in this new venture!

EAGER
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    We are all eager to participate. I know Susan plays several instuments and I play the piano so we could accompany everyone. Do you think we need decorations like an "eagle" pictured somewhere? It is a symbol of strength, courage, freedom and immortality for all generations.

EAGLE
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,447 Member
    Thank you, JC. Standing on a greve to sing our breve will be memorable. Lol!

Maybe the greve will be overlooking a

Grove
  • Healthyme7410
    You are correct Susan . There is a grove near the greve where we will sing our breve that has a "trove" of fruits and nuts. We could be busy all afternoon picking our favorites.

TROVE
  • LosinSusin
    Well, what a treasure trove of a day we have had, JC. I'm glad we drove there.

Drove
  • JC_Willow
    Susan & Linda, it was such a treasure trove of a day! I am glad we drove but when I got back I moved to higher ground because of Hurricane Lee...be back when I can linger with my computer! <3

MOVED
  • Healthyme7410
    JC - I am glad you moved for your safety. I have "loved" our time together as we searched for adventures. I hope you are back soon to your computer so we continue our fun.

LOVED
  • LosinSusin
    I have loved our adventure too. It has been a lived experience!

Lived
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    Woo- Hoo you gals are doing great, keep on going, I’m enjoying the read! 😊
  • JC_Willow
    edited September 2023
    Agree! I have loved our time together, but my lived experience is still alive! Another stormy day! :o

ALIVE

Thanks for the comment, Judith, good to see you reading! <3
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,588 Member
    lived
  • Healthyme7410
    This is a good time to be alive. Although some things I have forgotten, this adventure will never have "veils" covering it up to make me forget. (I remember my wedding veil covering my eyesight. Some veils are so thick that I wonder if the bride will see where she is going. No wonder she has to have someone walk with her down the aisle to guide her. 😆)

VEILS
  • JC_Willow
    LOL...yes, thanks, Linda now we know the reason for having someone walk her down the aisle! Veils are a safety hazard! I have seen cartoons about brides slipping on a banana peel that has slime on it!! :#

SLIME
  • Healthyme7410
    That is not a pretty picture in my imagination! Brides have a lot to deal with preparing and going through with a wedding ceremony - unlike the "males" (groom) who just show up with their best buddies to get married.

MALES
  • 316Judith
    Yes so true Linda and JC

A lot of difference between a Bride and Groom; you said it so well Linda!

Well we could send some MAILS to the Males (Grooms) and give them tips on how to behave!!!

MAILS
  • JC_Willow
    edited September 2023
    Do you think the males would respond better to email or voice mails? I’m not sure how responsive young grooms will be to snail mail? Thoughts?

SNAIL
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,588 Member
    nails
  • 316Judith
    edited September 2023
    Wow some good thoughts and words JC and Marilyn. Great Team Work!

Now to answer your question JC not sure how our Grooms would respond but being young they are up to date on technology so I would think either or but Text messages for sure!

So snail mail is slow for our young whimper snappers so we will go with Text mail and I think we have to “nails” it to our mode of communication! Or we might find our “Snail” mail “Slain” for not being up to date! 😳

SLAIN

• Healthyme7410
    Snail mail is so old fashioned when you can get a message to someone almost instantly with text. I do not want to be slain and have a "stain" on my reputation.

STAIN
  • JC_Willow
    You have a good reputation, so no worries about having a stain on it. But speaking of stains, I did see a purplish color on your waist from the berries that rubbed against you as you walked through the bushes!

WAIST