Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Replies

• 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    Well we don’t want anyone angry so let’s just hope the fill of lunch is enough as with those Stats Linda has said that “angry” is a real thing in her house, so let’s hope our scrumptious lunch is enough!

STATS
  • JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,350 Member
    Ran out of time...hope to be back later...on my way to the big city for medical on a dangerously HOT day!! Ugh!
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    I believe that we will be OK since we had a big lunch. Just the memory of the "taste" of it helps me be in a good mood.

TASTE
  • 316Judith
    Sounds good Linda so let’s PASTE that memory of the Taste of it… YES…👍

PASTE
  • Healthyme7410
    My paste has all dried out so I cannot paste it in my memory. Maybe we could write a note on a piece of cloth and "baste" stitch it on our clothes to remember it. If I do not write things down, I forget them easily.

BASTE
  • 316Judith
    That’s a brilliant idea Linda, we shall Baste stitch it on our clothes to remember.

This beats us trying to find paste that hasn’t dried out.

BEATS
  • Healthyme7410
    If we really want it to look wonderful, how about basting the words on our clothing using "beads". We could use our favorie color bead or a variety of colors for those who love all colors.

BEADS
  • Healthyme7410
    We are getting close to the same words in both of our games. It reminds me of "bases" in a ball game. We are running toward the same goal but need to be sure we are on the right base (game).

BASES
  • 316Judith
    You are so right Linda! We do need to be on the right base or we will find ourselves in trouble: so having said that we need to avoid that and focus on the right direction we are wishing to go. So to change things up let’s head over to the store and buy a pretty Vase and head on home and snip some fresh flowers from our garden and fill one or two Vases with Pretty Flowers and sit for a while over Tea planning our next move!

VASES
  • JC_Willow
    edited September 2023
    Looking at the vases of flowers while sipping tea sounds very appealing. There have been a lot of storms at sea so the surf is up, maybe we could relax and watch the waves too?

WAVES
  • Healthyme7410
    The sound of the waves lapping up on the sand is very relaxing to my soul and mind. Atually it is one of my "faves" to do.

FAVES
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,588 Member
    caves
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,447 Member
    Beefs
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,588 Member
    reefs
  • JC_Willow
    edited September 2023
    The waves are faves of mine also. I prefer to stay out of dark, narrow caves. By the way, I read a long list of beefs relative to safety concerns at the reefs so I will erase them from our activity list.

ERASE
  • Healthyme7410
    Safety concerns about the reefs is concerning. That is no way to "serve" the community by the city board.

SERVE
  • LosinSusin
    It always best to serve with verve, don't you think?

Verve
  • JC_Willow
    We "serve with verve" would be a great slogan for every service organization!

EVERY
  • LosinSusin
    Every good service organisation that serves with verve deserves an anthem. I'll start with a breve and write one.

Breve
  • Healthyme7410
    I commend you Susan for offereing to write a breve for us. Once you are finished, we can all stand on the
    "greve" and sing it at the top of our lungs.

My word needs an accent on both "e" to be proper French to mean a flat piece of land made up of sand and little stones (a beach).
    GREVE