• gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
    Goals/Day/Comments:
    First time since before the pandemic I went to Zumba in the gym. It was so much fun to be around my old friends in person.
  • SalluR
    SalluR Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    jeepkat1 wrote: »
    Daily Post Wednesday 10-13-2021
    Calories: Yes, Under
    Exercise: No

Comments: I ate almost all of my 1200 calories today. I usually leave 150 on the table. I'm in more pain than I'm used to. I need to figure out how to eat around the pain, because it might be around for a while. If it lasts for more than four weeks I will go to the doctor.

I had a NSV today. I put on a Jacket that I have not worn for almost 2 years and it was loose on me. A few months ago I thought I needed to buy a bigger jacket.

Hope speedy recovey. Dress size down is tremendous achievement 👏 ...well done.
  • SalluR
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Gjaholy33
    Weigh in the day: Thursday
    October Week 2
    PW: 482.7
    CW: 493.2

Goals/Comment:
    I had a bad weekend. I let the death of my nephew get to me by binge eating. Well that's okay it happens and now I'm moving forward back on track. I got on the scale yesterday weigh 495lbs but I wasn't beating myself up, don't get me wrong yes I'm disappointed in myself, but I refuse to beat myself up about it. As my doctor said yesterday 3 days this time versus 3 months like last time. One of my coping mechanisms in the future will be to use the crisis hotline (800) 273-8255 instead of eating. Super excited this morning to see I've already lost 2lbs and I made 5000 steps yesterday for the 1st time yay! So you see you just got get back on track and keep pushing.

Thanks dear. We are humans and its normal for weight to fluctuate . I was in your state as you are now that too three times in my life and over ate and ate till I gained 20kgs that is 40 pounds because it was comforting for my heart and mind but now I'm doin my best to fight my weight down and kept myself active and 😊 happy. You can do it too...keep goin..
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    October Week 2 - Thurs, 10/14

Calories: Under
    Exercise: None - It felt wonderful to walk on my vacation. I need to start walking again.

I’m very sorry for your loss. I lost my adopted grandmother yesterday.
    Gjaholy33
    October Week 2

Goals/Comment:
    I had a bad weekend. I let the death of my nephew get to me by binge eating. Well that's okay it happens and now I'm moving forward back on track. I got on the scale yesterday weigh 495lbs but I wasn't beating myself up, don't get me wrong yes I'm disappointed in myself, but I refuse to beat myself up about it. As my doctor said yesterday 3 days this time versus 3 months like last time. One of my coping mechanisms in the future will be to use the crisis hotline (800) 273-8255 instead of eating. Super excited this morning to see I've already lost 2lbs and I made 5000 steps yesterday for the 1st time yay! So you see you just got get back on track and keep pushing.

• FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday 10-14-2021

Comments: I got my new eyeglasses today and the driving / reading are fine but the I can't see a thing with the computer glasses, so they will talk to the doctor tomorrow and call me back. My pain level is worse today. When I got the second Covid shot, it made me hurt like crazy for 2 months. I just want comfort food!! I stayed under my calorie goal today which was very hard to do. Nobody said this would be easy....
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Daily check in
    mon 10/11
    Tracked yes
    Calories under
    Exercise no. We did make a little patio with pavers. I was careful as not to hurt my leg more than it already is. But I’m finding it feels better the less I sit all day.

@vicky2767 There is a thing that's called "Active Rest" which means that while you're healing you're still moving. It helps in many cases, by getting the blood moving which speeds up recovery. There is a balance though, you can over do it, but usually walking is a great recovery tool, especially for legs.
    Thank you Ashley. My leg is feeling much better. I got up and moved but I also let my leg tell me it’s time to stop. Plus I slept with a heating pad on my leg. Think this helped too.
    Bemybestby60
    October Challenge Week 2
    Wednesday weigh in
    Previous weight 184.5
    Current weight 193
    How can I gain 8.5lbs in a week? Same time same scale. I had to check 3 times. This is so depressing. My clothes fit the same. This sucks.
    This happens to all of us. Don’t beat yourselves up about it. Hugs.
    Daily Post Wednesday 10-13-2021

Comments: I ate almost all of my 1200 calories today. I usually leave 150 on the table. I'm in more pain than I'm used to. I need to figure out how to eat around the pain, because it might be around for a while. If it lasts for more than four weeks I will go to the doctor.

I had a NSV today. I put on a Jacket that I have not worn for almost 2 years and it was loose on me. A few months ago I thought I needed to buy a bigger jacket.
    Hope you feel better. And terrific non scale victory! 👏🏻
    Gjaholy33
    October Week 2

Goals/Comment:

It’s tough to loss a loved one especially the way you did. Hang in there. Glad you have a plan for next time you need it. And I’m so proud you are not beating yourself up over it.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday 10-14-2021

Comments: I got my new eyeglasses today and the driving / reading are fine but the I can't see a thing with the computer glasses, so they will talk to the doctor tomorrow and call me back. My pain level is worse today. When I got the second Covid shot, it made me hurt like crazy for 2 months. I just want comfort food!! I stayed under my calorie goal today which was very hard to do. Nobody said this would be easy....

Hang in there. Hugs
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Check in for wed
    Tracked yes
    Calories almost even slightly under
    Exercise yes

Check in for thurs
    Tracked no
    Calories ?
    Exercise short walk after dinner.
  • chublet25
    chublet25 Posts: 833 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Here's a question that I'm hoping somebody can answer: what happens when one reaches their goal and no longer wants to lose more weight (I mean AFTER the happy dance and the buying of new underwear that actually fits!)? Is there another group somewhere for maintainers? I don't want to stay in the group and (hopefully) post the same weight week after week. I'm still somewhere between 16 and 22 pounds from my final destination but thinking about it cheers me up and keeps me from turning all of those frozen bananas into chocolate "nice cream."
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and over night time snacking
    Exercise yes treadmill
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Username: gemwolf110
    Weigh in week: 2
    Weigh in day: Fri
    Previous Week's weight: 223.8
    Todays Weight: 223.8

Daily Post (Friday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Reached step goal
    Goals/Day/Comments: didn’t eat the best. Work was crazy 😜
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Friday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exwecise: yes
  • FushiaKat
    Options
    @chublet25 I did see a group titled at maintenance and maintaining, but when I tried to find it again it was not on the first 3 pages. Maybe a new group will start up again. But that is a good question, once we reach maintenance do we give up our admittance in the 30 day weight loss challenge group?
  • FushiaKat
    Options
    Daily Post Friday 10-15-2021

Comments: Lens Crafter's is making new Computer glasses for me. I'm still eating at the high end of my calorie goal, but not over.
  • SalluR
    Options

Daily post Thursday
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: walked for 30 mins 2km
  • SalluR
    Options

Daily post Friday
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: walked half hour 2km
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Vicky2767
    Sat
    Oct week 2
    PW 206.5
    CW 208.2
  • vicky2767
    Options
    chublet25 wrote: »
    Here's a question that I'm hoping somebody can answer: what happens when one reaches their goal and no longer wants to lose more weight (I mean AFTER the happy dance and the buying of new underwear that actually fits!)? Is there another group somewhere for maintainers? I don't want to stay in the group and (hopefully) post the same weight week after week. I'm still somewhere between 16 and 22 pounds from my final destination but thinking about it cheers me up and keeps me from turning all of those frozen bananas into chocolate "nice cream."

Good question. You are so close. Hope you find a maintenance group, I’m sure there has to be ones out there. If I see any I will pass it along.
This discussion has been closed.