Sun 10/3
    Tracked no
    Calories ?
    Exercise no
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    Hi! My name is Missy and I used to be take part in this challenge awhile ago but fell off track. Now I’m getting back on track and can’t wait to see what the future may hold! A little about me is that I have 4 flooffy dogs (3 huskies and a bichon), all of whom keep me busy when I’m not at work.

Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No
    Goals/Day/Comments:

HW & CW: 225.6
    GW range: 110-120

October goal: track regularly, and Zumba minimum of once a week.

@gemwolf110 Welcome back Missy! You're going to do great! Great goals and they'll set you up for success!
  • AB0215
    Options
    jeepkat1 wrote: »
    Daily Post Sunday 10-03-2021

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes: House work and a trip out to the market for food and the pharmacy.
    Goals/Day/Comments: Today was a Loaded Baked Potato for lunch. This day tested me the limit of my calories. I want to have cookies with dessert and a mini bag of kettle corn popcorn for a snack. So I skipped the butter and also my yogurt for breakfast and ate a smaller potato so I could fit everything in. It's been a good day. Mr Snicket is just adorable! He wandered into our yard two weeks ago. Somebody dropped him off in our neighborhood so of course we had to adopt him. I took him to the vet last week for a check up and shots. He's going to hate me on Wednesday when I take him to get neutered.

@jeepkat1 He will forgive you :smile: They always do.
    Great day! Way to work in the things you want and stay on track!
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday
    Track yes
    Calories yes but over
    Exercise none to make a difference
  • AB0215
    edited October 2021
    Options
    I shall be brief. My name is Leah, a 27-year-old grad student. I am always the wedding guest, never the bridesmaid nor bride. My weight issues stem partly from PCOS, that I was only diagnosed with in the last year. I am trying to find some sort of healthful balance, but lately, all I feel like doing is sitting in my room and hiding/crying.

CW: 183.8

October Week 1 - Sun, 10/3

Calories: Over
    Exercise: None - 6-hour car ride

@southgirl94 Welcome back Leah!

PCOS is definitely tough, eating lower carb has recently shown success in lessoning symptoms, I used to have a lot of those symptoms that lower carb eating has really helped with.
    Here's a good video on some PCOS things from a very well respected doctor, he talks about the causes and how to reverse it in this video.
    Hang in there though, it will get better, you're just in a really tough situation right now.
  • AB0215
    Options
    DebJB30 wrote: »
    Hello, I'm Deborah

I was here a while back and really enjoyed this challange. I was able to lose a good bit of weight at that time and, then, life happened and I stopped paying attention to what I was eating, it all returned. So, I'm back to focus on this again. It really helps me to have the daily challenges to keep me accountable.

I was able to get out and walk tonight and that felt good. It's been a long time since I've gotten any regular exercise.

Here's my daily entry for today:

Daily Post Sunday

Exercise: Yes - walked for 20 minutes

Goal for October: - Get back to tracking everything, Staying under my calorie limit, and get back to walking at least 5,000 steps a day minimum.

@DebJB30 Welcome back Deb! I agree with the daily challenge. I keep a daily planner and I've noticed the days I don't fill that out are the days I don't stick to the plan and when I don't stick to the plan, I easily lose focus and lose an entire week! Glad that you enjoyed your walk (me personally, not a fan, I cheat and listen to an audiobook or podcast or go with my neighbor and her 2 dogs for extra incentive!)
  • AB0215
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post

Sunday 10/3

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 15 minutes of walking outside
    Water 80oz (very low for me)

Goals/Comments
    It's been trying to get used to walking again but I'm pushing myself.

@gjaholy33 You've already made so many positive changes in your life, it's awesome and inspiring! Definitely push yourself, but don't push too hard, realize that Rome wasn't built in a day and that even if you make it 5 minutes, that's 5 more minutes than you did before and that's a place to start!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday

Exercise: Yes, 1 hour walk with my neighbor and her German Sheppards (they are great walking incentives)

Comments: I almost got all my plans done, we're just going to take the win.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,830 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday

Calories: under
    Exercise: no
  • DebJB30
    DebJB30 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    DebJB30
    Week 1
    PW = 168.9
    CW = 167.8
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Yes-under
    Exercise: Zumba
    Goals/Day/Comments: manic Monday. Only had my coffee and some crackers until I got home. Had to find food to make it to 1000
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    DebJB30
    Week 1
    PW = 168.9
    CW = 167.8

Nice
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Mon 10/4
    Tracked yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes. 45 min strength class and 40 min walk.
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and under
    Exercise yes treadmill
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    DebJB30
    Week 1
    PW = 168.9
    CW = 167.8

Nice👌🏾👌🏾
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post

Sunday 10/3

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 15 minutes of walking outside
    Water 80oz (very low for me)

Goals/Comments
    It's been trying to get used to walking again but I'm pushing myself.

@gjaholy33 You've already made so many positive changes in your life, it's awesome and inspiring! Definitely push yourself, but don't push too hard, realize that Rome wasn't built in a day and that even if you make it 5 minutes, that's 5 more minutes than you did before and that's a place to start!

Thanks for the encouragement
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Tuesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes, over
    Exercise: yes, walking
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Mon 10/4
    Calories: Yes - Under
    Exercise: Yes - Housework and Laundry, 2 hours.
    Goals/Day/Comments: Squash noodle day. Easy to stay on track and under. I got my eye exam today and new glasses should be ready in 10 days or sooner - Goal 50% complete.
  • DebJB30
    DebJB30 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes - Walked 20 minutes
This discussion has been closed.