Options
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    Username: gemwolf110
    Weigh in week: 1
    Weigh in day: Fri
    Previous Week's weight: 225.6
    Todays Weight: 223.8

Thank you Zumba :smile:

Congrats for number on scale is sure coming down.
  • SalluR
    SalluR Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Daily check in
    Thurs 10/7
    Tracked yes
    Calories under
    Exercise sadly no

Dont be sad. You can do mild workout even if you dont have strength .It will do wonders on your body...
  • SalluR
    Options
    jeepkat1 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Thursday)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes / Under
    Exercise: Yes, I walked more today.
    Goals/Day/Comments: I got a flu shot today, and I made an appointment to get the Covid Booster on Oct 11th. Mr. Snicket didn't do well last night, he was Mr. Hyper cat. The vet said to keep him calm so he spent the day outside on the enclosed Cat Deck. I don't think he slept a wink all day. He's a bit better tonight, so hopefully things will be calmer. I have officially consumed to much sodium. I have Meniere's Disease and it's all managed thru diet and stress management. Too much sodium and I get vertigo and lose my balance. Time to find more sodium friendly meals.

Hope you well get fine soon.
  • SalluR
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post Wednesday

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Comments: This seems applicable today. I spent an hour or so with my neighbor and her dog trainer today. He spent a lot of time explaining to Lincoln's parents that we're training him to make better choices. The idea is that over time, repeating these actions, he'll make better choices on his own, instead of barking at the neighbor or chasing the girl next door while she's on her skateboard. The truth is, we're doing things in much the same way. We're training ourselves to make better choices and over time, those choices will start to become automatic, but there is that period where you have to be more strict or careful not to undo those new habits before they come a habit. The same way that Lincoln is in training all day every day, we are too. We're retraining our habits so that bad days don't knock us off course. Eventually we won't even talk ourselves out of that walk after dinner or talk ourselves into ordering pizza because we've had a crappy day and it's easier. That is the day I'm looking forward to.

Thanks for the Motivational words. :smile:
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post Wednesday

Exercise: Yes

Comments: This seems applicable today. I spent an hour or so with my neighbor and her dog trainer today. He spent a lot of time explaining to Lincoln's parents that we're training him to make better choices. The idea is that over time, repeating these actions, he'll make better choices on his own, instead of barking at the neighbor or chasing the girl next door while she's on her skateboard. The truth is, we're doing things in much the same way. We're training ourselves to make better choices and over time, those choices will start to become automatic, but there is that period where you have to be more strict or careful not to undo those new habits before they come a habit. The same way that Lincoln is in training all day every day, we are too. We're retraining our habits so that bad days don't knock us off course. Eventually we won't even talk ourselves out of that walk after dinner or talk ourselves into ordering pizza because we've had a crappy day and it's easier. That is the day I'm looking forward to.

So true a great way to look at it.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    SalluR wrote: »
    Thursday 7th Oct
    Track : Yes
    Calories : Over
    Exercise: walked for 120 mins

Friday 8th Oct
    Track : Yes
    Calories : Over
    Exercise: No

On Thursday I was on foot for more than 2 hours searching a screen card for my mobile. :neutral: . But it was a lot of walking which helped me burned my Calories
    On Friday today my brother had a minor cyst removal surgery and I was with him the whole time and ate outside food which was full of carbs .I will do my walking now.

Keep goin 💪 ..dont lose hope .One day you will reach the ultimate goal weight you always dream of...

Awesome, getting your walk in! Hope everything is okay with your brother.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    Username: gemwolf110
    Weigh in week: 1
    Weigh in day: Fri
    Previous Week's weight: 225.6
    Todays Weight: 223.8

Thank you Zumba :smile:

Nice way to go
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)
    Calories: Yes / Under
    Exercise: Yes, I walked more today.
    Goals/Day/Comments: I got a flu shot today, and I made an appointment to get the Covid Booster on Oct 11th. Mr. Snicket didn't do well last night, he was Mr. Hyper cat. The vet said to keep him calm so he spent the day outside on the enclosed Cat Deck. I don't think he slept a wink all day. He's a bit better tonight, so hopefully things will be calmer. I have officially consumed to much sodium. I have Meniere's Disease and it's all managed thru diet and stress management. Too much sodium and I get vertigo and lose my balance. Time to find more sodium friendly meals.

Try also cooking with salt free herbs & spices
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    chublet25 wrote: »
    chublet25
    Tuesday weigh in (Oct 5)

PW: 148
    CW: 146

Awesome
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post : Wednesday
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Stairs 15 minutes
    Walking 15 minutes

I am Sallu. I was 206 weight due to indulging food to fight depression as i lost my parents and even my marriage lasted for few days and I took divorce. He was wild in nature and characterless. Now I want to lose my excess fats get slim and find a good caring and loving person to get married with him. :-)

I am doin IF of 16/8 window and under calories. Following low carb diet .Prepare my own meals. Walking flights of stairs really helping my over all body weight loss especially my problem area is my hips they are huge and jiggly :wink: I walk outside for an hour daily but once a week I take break and walk only few minutes. I was into gym but it was very far from my home so doin workout at my place. 4 days in a week doin 300 jump rope. Detox tea and drinks do wonders for me such as senna tea , orange juice (or any citrus fruit available). I take 3 liters of water a day.

Starting weight 206
    Current weight 197
    Goal weight 132

We all will reach our goal weight . :smiley: It takes time, needs determination and patience.

Awesome I also do IF 16/8
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Thank you for the suggestion, I never, ever add salt to my food. It's just that some of the foods I am enjoying while eating 1200 calories a day are high in sodium but low in calories. I recently discovered Kingsford No Salt Seasoning and I love it.

I think your doing an incredible job on your weight loss journey. Keep it up! We will all get there one day at a time, and like somebody else said "the time will pass anyway so just make sure we are headed in the right direction".
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Exercise: Step goal reached
    Goals/Day/Comments:
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Thank you for the suggestion, I never, ever add salt to my food. It's just that some of the foods I am enjoying while eating 1200 calories a day are high in sodium but low in calories. I recently discovered Kingsford No Salt Seasoning and I love it.

I think your doing an incredible job on your weight loss journey. Keep it up! We will all get there one day at a time, and like somebody else said "the time will pass anyway so just make sure we are headed in the right direction".

Okay good. Thanks for the encouragement.
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Friday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: Yes - Since I am Chronically ill, anything that keeps me moving is exercise. I went to the Market, and our Market is the size of a really big Costco. Lot's of walking.

Comments: Mr. Snicket is much better today. He's sleeping most of the day away. I'm also better, less sodium really helped. When I'm in terrible pain day in and day out I just want comfort food. Today I was struggling with that. But I stuck to my plan, tracked and ate under my calorie goal. I can attribute 50lbs to medication changes, each new medication was 10lbs. Then it just stuck with me and I added another 30lbs on top of being 20 pounds over weight. I'm hoping to reach 50lbs lost in the next month.
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    DailyPost
    Friday
    Exercise: light cleaning
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Daily check in
    Thurs 10/7
    Tracked yes
    Calories under
    Exercise sadly no

Dont be sad. You can do mild workout even if you dont have strength .It will do wonders on your body...
    Thank you
    Gjaholy
    October Week 1
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    PW: 488.4lbs
    CW: 482.7lbs

Goals/Comments: Did a comparison photo; lost 33.2inches since 2018 the IF 16:8, low carb and recently strength training and Whole Food plant base Lifestyle is truly working.
    Feeling proud.
    hlvzyao2k58f.jpg
    Fantastic Gloria
    Daily Post Friday
    Exercise: Yes - Since I am Chronically ill, anything that keeps me moving is exercise. I went to the Market, and our Market is the size of a really big Costco. Lot's of walking.

Comments: Mr. Snicket is much better today. He's sleeping most of the day away. I'm also better, less sodium really helped. When I'm in terrible pain day in and day out I just want comfort food. Today I was struggling with that. But I stuck to my plan, tracked and ate under my calorie goal. I can attribute 50lbs to medication changes, each new medication was 10lbs. Then it just stuck with me and I added another 30lbs on top of being 20 pounds over weight. I'm hoping to reach 50lbs lost in the next month.

It’s hard when you have a chronic illness. Hugs to you. Hang in there
    Daily Post

Tues 10/5

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 24 minutes walking & cardio
    Water 84oz

Wednesday 10/6

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes 10 minutes Cardio
    Water 98oz

Thursday 10/7

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise 10 minutes walking
    Water 107oz

9q2fj92py75k.jpg

Goal/Comments
    I had a Rough couple of days my nephew died. There was drama behind that because we still don't have any kind of details it was a shootout with the police officers so.. .😥😥oh and then there's an issue with this Biologic Therapy injection that I was supposed to start yesterday for my lungs but they wanted me to pay $12500 (which my insurance was supposed to cover). So yesterday was very bad for me. I wanted to eat soooo bad just wanted to binge eat. But I didn't get the donuts or the cookies that I was craving. I came home ate my fruit salad, cucumber salad, and my farro Stew.

So sorry about your nephew and the situation around that. My prayers for you and your family during this difficult time.

Insurance companies stink. Hope that gets figured out for you.
    Proud of you for sticking with your plan during these stressful times.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for fri 10-8
    Tracked no
    Calories ?
    Exercise no
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Friday
    Track yes