Daily Eating on a Budget Chat

Replies

• CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,635 Member
    Good Evening Everyone!

Baking is done for another year. Tomorrow is party time for Canada Day. Maybe will get into more detail of my wonderful week of baking 🙄.
  • the_frugal_chef
    the_frugal_chef Posts: 432 Member
    You sure are busy!.

I am still waiting for my bank to process my refund. Stinks as this is a weekend

A few friends treated me to lunch and dinner today! My favorites were coleslaw with pickles and buttermilk, deviled eggs and macaroni salad! My kind of food when the weather is hot and humid. I was grateful.

• CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

Yesterday was a great day of Canada Day partying. Today has been another great day. Spending time with my Son and my friend. We went to the carnival. My friend and I went on a couple of rides and almost made ourselves sick. Tomorrow is a new busy day.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

I am struggling to get on my usual routines since coming home. Lack of sleep has caught up with me. So not feeling all that well. Just trying to do something productive each day is a struggle. My Son was here for the weekend and went home today. That helped in some ways. I hope I can start feeling more normal each day.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

🎇Happy 4th of July to all my American friends!🇺🇸

🌞🌡️. Today was a day of rest. Did some dishes, played cards, read and took a nap. Slowly feeling more normal. Tomorrow is TOPS. Not sure how the scale will look but it will be what it will be. The more rest I try to get the more I am eating. Hate how that happens. Tomorrow is a new day.
  • beccaboo1276414
    beccaboo1276414 Posts: 872 Member
    Howdy folks! We are staying inside these days due to the heat warning. I started PT and have been doing my home PT too. My spine is so stiff! Motion is lotion.

Hope you ladies are well. 💕
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been hot and humid. Had some thunderstorms early this morning. Enjoyed my TOPS meeting. This week was a gain. Not surprised as since I have been home food and exercise have not been anywhere near good. But hope to start changing that tomorrow. With my nap yesterday I ended up being up on and off all night. Which led to eating. I should have not had the nap. It happens every time.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

Sleep last night was better. Only got up once. Did end up eating something unhealthy. Good thing the snacks are all gone. Feeling a little better today. Did some chores around the apartment. Also did some stretches. Worked on a new workout/exercise schedule for August. We will see how it works out.
  • the_frugal_chef
    Hello ladies! Today was not a good cooking day. My homemade Crock-Pot lasagna is usually really good. Today? Awful. I prepared the dish like always except we were out of ground beef. So, a vegetarian version. Now I know better and am going to only prepare when I have ground beef.

I cannot buy a new laptop for a while. My luck. What else is new?

Right now, I am waiting for a mocha to cool off.

Today I did both roommates' chores and my chores. I am still not finished. I am going to accomplish the rest tomorrow.

Have a wonderful evening!
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

Great job on the extra movement with doing the roommates chores plus your own.

Today was much cooler with less humidity. Feeling much better today but not perfect. Had to go to the dentist for a cleaning. That was my walk to and from there. Also did some weeding until I couldn't stand being in that position any longer. Tomorrow I clean for my friend in the afternoon. Hoping to feel well enough in the morning that I can get some of the yard cut.
  • the_frugal_chef
    Today our landlord bought we gals lunch! I had a pizza sub. He is a really good guy.

Tonight I need to accomplish online work.

Have a good evening! :)
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

Yesterday was a great day even with my network done. No phone or internet for about 24hrs. It was a nice break but still frustrating. Definitely glad to be back. Yesterday mowed the front lawn, cleaned for a friend and went for multiple small walks. Also did multiple chores.

Today did weeding, mowed the back lawn, and did 5 jumping jacks. Also did some chores. My Son is spending the night. Went to the clinic and he found out he has the starting of laryngitis and is now on antibiotics.
  • the_frugal_chef
    I know how you feel about not having any sort of service. I have no way of accessing myfitnesspal.com on my laptop. There are certain stores I have no access to. I can't get on LinkedIn. Very frustrating.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

My Son seemed to feel better today. He even helped me in the yard a bit after lunch. I also mowed the neighbors lawn. After I mowed the lawn in the morning Son and I played Madagascar kartz Wii. Was lots of fun but got very competitive. After the yard work my knee was bothering me so have been resting.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a hot one. Got an hour of yard work done before I just decided I had enough if the sun. Got laundry and dishes done as well. Also called and made 2 appointments for my Son's teeth. He gets his bottom braces August 10th. Also played cards with Hubby and visited a neighbor. All around a great day.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

It's a beautiful day but hot. But the breeze and shade help. Today was weigh and TOPS Day. Gained 0.75 lbs. No one to blame but myself. Just need to start making myself get moving. Seem to be having trouble finding my motivation. My why's don't seem to help anymore🙄. I know I can do this! Got a talking to by a friend who was shocked to find out I haven't been doing my morning walks since I came home. From this point on I am making a promise here that I will start my workouts again. If I don't do them please feel free to hold me accountable. I am not sure what will light my fire any more but will figure it out.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

It's been raining on and off all day and it's really warm out. I have created a new exercise schedule for August. Today was the first day of the new exercise schedule practice. Really enjoyed my morning walk. Also walked to and from the grocery store. It was raining when I left the store. Was glad I could use the umbrella ☔ as there was no wind for once. Also got some chores done and played Skipbo with Hubby. Looking forward to tomorrows workouts and dental appointment.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a beautiful sunny 🌞day! Went for my morning walk and did all planned workouts. Also did a little chair dancing while playing cards with Hubby. My trip to the dentist for a filling was quick and no freezing. I prefer the no freezing when possible. Also got some chores done and visited with some friends. There was a fire 🔥 this morning in a building with 4 units a few blocks away. It started around 4 am. Everyone except 1 cat 🐈 made it out. So sad.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a beautiful day. Day 3 of exercise is completed and am starting to feel it every where. But definitely sleeping better. This morning my neighbor was taken to emergency by a friend of his. He has been having troubles with eating. This morning it was much worse. I am checking on his fur babies for him. I haven't heard anything so have no clue if he has made it past the waiting room. Wait times hear are crazy. Also went grocery shopping and cleaned for my friend.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a good day. Completed all my exercise and visited with my friends. Also am still keeping an eye on the neighbors fur babies as he has not come home yet. Also binge watching Bones.