Options

Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    Daily check-in
    Calories 1245
    Steps 6336
    Went to archery this morning but too tired to do anything else.

I would think archery would be both physically and mentally exhausting. All the walking and concentrating on hitting targets. I loved your pictures last time. NSV’s are so much fun to celebrate. It is especially nice when people notice your weight loss.

rwood566 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018 I felt like I could finally walk the whole zoo and was looking forward to it. However, since they opened the borders and removed travel restrictions on many countries they flock here for holidays.
    I am barely holding onto my starting weights at the gym. I have lost 45 lbs on my leg press. I am up on back extensions overall but am slowly working my way back to my max since i hurt it a while ago. I hit 220 but am doing 190 now. Guess i keep losing a lot of muscle.

Do you have any idea why you are losing muscle? It’s hard feeling comfortable around lots of people in the Covid era.
    Daily check in
    Calories are under
    Fitness minutes 140
    Steps 11,235

Fantastic exercise day!

Did not walk today as ankle was bothering me. Will get back to it tomorrow. Talked with a cousin about going to the rec center with me. Hope he will do it. Weight is up but what can I expect after weeks of overeating. Will get back to it tomorrow. Being alone and sitting in the kitchen are not doing me any favors. Just need to be around people right now.

Thank you @Megan_smartiepants1970 for answering my questions on jury duty. I call in in Sundays to find out if my number was drawn for the pool.

Is there any social groups you can join? I belonged to an online group that offered everything from walking groups to ceramics. They are small group numbers due to covid.

jimboden3 wrote: »
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Monday (Nov 29, 2021)
    PW: 216
    CW: 214.4
    SW: 240

Not where I wanted to be at the end of the month but I've not put in the effort so I'm not surprised but glad to be down from the prior week. The good news is that I've added a 3rd Manager at work to help out so once I get past year-end performance reviews and the 17 project go-lives for 1/1/22 (I'm in IT), I should be able to get back to a 'normal' schedule at work. That being said, I know it's an excuse because I could always make the time to exercise if I really prioritized it. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the upcoming holidays and a bit of time off and rethink my goals and how to motivate myself.

Nice drop for the week. Easing of work should help. Look back at what originally motivated you to start this journey. Maybe this can still be your motivation or you need a new why.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    MJ_Keto wrote: »
    Great job this month everyone!

Here's my overdue weigh-in:

MJ_Keto
    Weigh-in day: Friday
    PW: 139.6
    CW: 139.6

I think I need to move over to the support side since I'm not doing a good job keeping up with posts lately. Work is all-consuming, and will continue to be for the next few months. This group is incredible and inspiring, and I'm so grateful that I've been able to be a part of everyone's journeys thus far!

I moved you to support. I will message you near the end of December to see if work has settled down.

red1185 wrote: »
    Good afternoon everybody! I’m spending today trying to soak in the last few moments of vacation. This teacher goes back to the grind tomorrow. Fortunately, there’s light at the end of the tunnel, as the end of the semester is only 3 weeks away!

My weight has gone up and down so many times over these last few months - it’s soooo frustrating. I got down to 158, but only because I was sick. I got back up to 167, and now I’m back at 162. I’ve decided my goal for December is to simply maintain. I will focus more on my NSVs.

My NSV goals will be to get my steps in, at least 4 days/week, give the doggo a walk 2x/week, and get my water in 5x/week. I think if I focus on those instead of numbers on a scale I will feel more successful.

Have a great week everybody!
    Happy Hanukkah to those of you who celebrate 🕎 (myself included 🙃)!!

Happy Hanukkah! There is nothing wrong with maintaining for a month. Concentrate on your goals. I just want to confirm you will still weigh in during the next few weeks?
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps ✅
    Close Rings ✅

Had a real good arm workout in the pool yesterday. I have a two hour sleep and pain clinic this morning. Really hope I get some good tips. I am heading over to the pool for a quick swim before I have to get ready.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    steps 14,156
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    11/27: 9,672
    11/28: 14,930
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,887 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone .... I was at the courthouse from 9am to 5pm....I go back in the morning to finish jury selection ... I am on the jury panel so far but more questions from the attorneys tomorrow
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone.
    Check in for 11/29:
    Steps - 7852 plus 20 min recumbent bike moderate intensity.
    Calories - 1782
    Exercise - gym after dinner. 8 machines and bike for 20 minutes.

I have been snacking more lately. Have to tighten that up.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    bmyfngcyggf6.jpg

NOVEMBER WEEK 4 RESULTS
    TOP 7 STEPPERS ARE

1st @Megan_smartiepants1970- 141,804 steps
    2nd @888Angie888- 111,371 steps
    3rd @rwood566- 78,447 steps
    4th @lindamtuck2018- 74,142 steps
    5th @tahm42- 73,113 steps
    6th @Pippin20206- 49, 769 steps
    7th @red1185- 22,979 steps
    GREAT JOB EVERYONE :):):)
    As A Group We Walked 551,625 steps
    AMAZING JOB EVERYONE :):):):)

Recognizing everyone who pledged their steps

@lindamtuck2018- 5/7
    @Megan_smartiepants1970- 7/7
    @Pippin20206- 2/7
    @888Angie888- 4/7
    @red1185- 2/7
    @rwood566-7/7
    @tahm42- 7/7
    GREAT JOB EVERYONE :):):):):)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    I am off to bed ....Good night All
  • Pippin20206
    Pippin20206 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Daily check-in
    Calories 1073
    Steps 5921
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Hi Everyone .... I was at the courthouse from 9am to 5pm....I go back in the morning to finish jury selection ... I am on the jury panel so far but more questions from the attorneys tomorrow

How long does it usually take to find out if you are on the jury?

rwood566 wrote: »
    Good evening everyone.
    Check in for 11/29:
    Steps - 7852 plus 20 min recumbent bike moderate intensity.
    Calories - 1782
    Exercise - gym after dinner. 8 machines and bike for 20 minutes.

I have been snacking more lately. Have to tighten that up.

With me my planned snacks seem to be getting bigger all the time.

Daily check-in
    Calories 1073
    Steps 5921

Nice day!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Week 5

It’s the last week of the November challenge. It’s time to reflect. What did you do well? What did you struggle with? Please share with the group. Don’t forget to ask your teammates for suggestions if you need it!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    We have a new member joining us ... Please welcome @peng123 :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

How long does it usually take to find out if you are on the jury?

Well considering I am jury #5 and was seated there as soon as I walked in to his courtroom ...I believe I will remain one of the jurors ... this case will be finished by Wednesday according to the judge so I am happy to be one ...if it was a month long case like my 1st one I would have declined ...there is 18 of us that was seated in the juror's box ... people have been rotating in since people can't be biased or they have been excused ... I really hope we are not there allllllllll day
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Week 5

It’s the last week of the November challenge. It’s time to reflect. What did you do well? What did you struggle with? Please share with the group. Don’t forget to ask your teammates for suggestions if you need it!

I did well with keeping up my 5 days walking and getting my steps in .... this week no walking with my daughter or Aspen since Jury duty is taking up much of my time.. but I am getting steps from a lot of walking the courthouse...taking the stairs instead of the elevator ...I struggled with not measuring my food when I was logging .... looking forward to have a fresh start on Jan. 1st ... and getting back on Keto and seeing what I can do for an entire year ..praying I have no injuries or surgeries next year (still dealing with Kidney Stones) not as painful as before
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Steps ✅
    Close Rings ✅

The sleep clinic I did yesterday was awesome. Not only did it go over sleep hygiene and sleeping with pain, there was a ton of other information. I am going to take advantage of some one on one sessions for sleep help. My next appointment is with a social worker for pain management and I am already working with the physiotherapist. All this is done through the arthritis society of Canada. Best of all it is free!

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    steps 10,031

So happy it was awesome ....Glad things are helping you :)
  • peng123
    peng123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Oh - I see people doing a daily check-in - here's mine:

Calories: 1,136
    Steps: 10,909
This discussion has been closed.