How many 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰 did I eat?🙀

Options

Replies

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,619 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    That's not terrible bunnies!

Yesterday I had two tomatoes, one peach and possibly two illegal chocolate bunnies which probably accounted for most of my calories for the day!

Apparently I lied a little bit! I probably had another random bunny eating one of those Rio mare prepared canned tuna salads. It had corn and traces of carrots and olives 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    So today thus far - mixed berries, cabbage, green bean, mango. 🐰🐰🐰🐰?
    Maybe a salad tonight for 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐇 more.

But I could get lazy and just do cereal and yogurt cause it’s crazy hot.
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,625 Member
    Options
    Had some fresh bunnies delivered by a friend this evening. Beautiful zucchinis. Not eaten yet - but we did have a nice gin and tonic/soda in the yard, with some fresh mint and cucumber spikes (and a few mulberries thrown in at the end for fun).
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 3,797 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Sorry I've been awol...went for a 3 day visit to see my sisters and lay flowers on our parents' and brother's graves...

A veritable cornucopia of bunnies have been consumed these past few days though, including:

Rhubarb - strawberries - raspberries - watermelon - cherries - nectarines - bananas - blueberries - apple - peppers - spinach - rocket - green beans - lettuce - radicchio - red/white cabbage - carrots - globe artichokes - avocado - pomegranate - tomatoes - courgette - cucumber - beetroot - mango - tenderstem broccoli...

The bunnies hate me.
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    Sounds like it’s been bunnylicious!
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    Does Froot Loops cereal count as maybe half a bunny? I confess to having a love affair with Froot Loops - sugar, artificial flavor and color be damned. I don’t have it very often but once in a while they’ll have the little boxes at a motel breakfast buffet. Then all bets are off.
  • PAV8888
    Options
    I guess it could count if 94% fat free pop corn does! I've got 56g of dried bunnies... right?
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    Back to the bunnies!

Salad with lots of veggies in it
    Broccoli
    Tiny new potatoes
    Veggie and seeded bread
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    Back to the bunnies!

And hopefully back to joining us! We’ve missed you. I assume none of your bunnies are touching each other?
  • PAV8888
    Options
    I had super touchy feely bunnies yesterday! My source of hard to quantify food dropped off a huge plate of vegetables in tomato sauce with way more oil than I would ever use.... so I added a good six bunnies of yellow zucchini squash to share the love.... so pretty much that became a dozen bunnies that disappeared before midnight!😹
  • PAV8888
    Options
    6.5 yellow and orange carrot and green bean bunnies... and dehydrated flaked potatoes worth a couple of bunnies :lol:
    all told probably close to 9 with some random token ones!
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    Yoolypr wrote: »
    Back to the bunnies!

And hopefully back to joining us! We’ve missed you. I assume none of your bunnies are touching each other?

I am back full force!….pounds and pounds heavier!…it is ok for Zuchinni and sauce to touch….I have rules lol….the foods above; potatoes, broccoli, and chicken did not touch!
  • Yoolypr
    edited July 2022
    Options
    f9tmmqv4ddf7.jpeg

Time to move on and not worry about yesterday. Stick with us Connie. None of us is perfect but together we’re a force to be reckoned with!
    Nice bunny work today.
  • Bella_Figura
    Options
    Our homemade pizza plans went awry due to an errant fly in the dough, which meant a second salad for dinner, following lunchtime's huge one.

So vast amounts of bunnies from salad today (both were of Dante's washing-up-bowl-proportions)...and I've also had 180g watermelon, an apple, a banana, some strawberries and some raspberries. Plus some cannellini beans and houmous.

• Yoolypr
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Pluck the fly out of the dough and go forth! Oven heat will kill off most pathogens.

Or bake the fly into the pizza. Protein. Think of the fly like the baby in a New Orleans Mardi Gras King Cake. Whoever has the lucky piece gets to host the next party.

Probably safer but less fun to toss it all out.
  • Bella_Figura
    Options
    I was all for plucking the fly out and cooking the dough but hubby turned a bit green at the thought 🤢🤮🤢🤮. Then again the farmer was muck spreading in the field next to our house yesterday, so I dread to think what the fly had been feasting on before it landed in our dough.
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    Yes - I would have tossed it out too. Especially if it came from the manure spreader. Yuck!

Reminds me of a hubby story. As a young military recruit he had to do KP (kitchen police) duty in the officers mess hall. The boys would hide flies in slices of pie and surreptitiously watch to see which officer ate the fly. Needless to say when he became an officer eating in the mess hall, he carefully inspected each and every bite before proceeding.

What goes around, comes around!
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Err.... wash the fly away :neutral: Fortitude my Garfield... fortitude... and 3 second rule!
  • Bella_Figura
    Options
    But the fly had met a gruesome end before we spotted him and we didn’t know if flies void their bowels on death like humans...so weren’t about to take the risk!
  • Dante_80
    Dante_80 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    For the record, I don't think there would be any risk. Cooking the pizza at the high temperature needed to get it right would destroy anything and everything the poor fly could have contributed to the mix.

p..probably.. :D