How many 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰 did I eat?πŸ™€

Options

Replies

• lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,652 Member
    Options
    And slugs, PAV. Avoid the slugs too. One of those evil slime snakes killed my cat. They are far worse than the other creepy crawlies, when it comes to eating them at least.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,689 Member
    Options
    I will try to avoid them. But sometimes they insist on committing suicide by trying to trip me and the girl. And they're monochromatic unlike your leopard ones! πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,866 Member
    Options
    Geez what kind of monster slugs do you have up there in Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦? And I thought tarantulas and scorpions were bad!
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Did you see the leopards that Laurie posted the other day?!?!?!! They look.... scary?!!?!?!?!? My problem is that after some rain they carpet bomb the pathways and I have a hard time not squish tripping downhill!
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Honestly - the slugs and the snails are the main reason I won't switch to bifocals. I need to see the sidewalk. I can't stand the crunch crunch after a good rain.
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Progressives: after 10 years I've figured it out: guaranteed to vaguely see something somewhere no matter where! πŸ˜‚
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    But - when I tried them - there were so many "dead" areas in the lense. The lower half of the lense was for "closeup" and that means that if I'm just walking - looking ahead - where I'm going - everything on the sidewalk is a blur. Crunch. Crunch. Squish.
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Hey I only guaranteed that you would VAGUELY see SOMETHING :wink:
  • PAV8888
    Options
    In terms of bunnies I went to the "wholesale club" the other day and using US$ at today's exchange rate bough the girl 10 kg (22lbs) of diced frozen butternut squash @ $3.07 per kg ($1.40 per lb).

I also got myself 5kg of green and yellow beans and carrots (two 1.5kg bags at the new price point of $2.32 per lb, and one 2kg bag at the old price point of $1.81 per lb)

Just finished eating five of these more precious bunnies!
  • lauriekallis
    edited August 2022
    Options
    My bunnies today were good today - though no good shopping stories.
    clementines and blueberries for breakfast πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡
    apple 🐰
    potatoes/green beans/peppers with a soy sausage (?1/2?) πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡
    grape tomatoes during the day 🐰
    raisins 🐰
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Still at πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡πŸ‡

Also had an 80Cal fudgesicle. Also was chased down the alley by the downstairs gentleman while I was pacing up and down while on the phone! He handed a plate of "home made chicken nuggets". I think the closest would be 'chicken bites'. Approximate weight 200g so I put them in at about 550 Cal.
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,866 Member
    Options
    PAV, how do you get so lucky to have someone stalk you with platters of food? Course, you didn’t have to snarf it all down with a fudgesicle chaser.
  • PAV8888
    Options
    The fudgesicle is only 80 to 100 Cal :smiley: The nuggets more...
  • PAV8888
    edited September 2022
    Options
    To get @AthleteLori started, and even though it is a pretty MEAH day so far... I'm starting up today with FOUR bunnies in the bag!

The first two bunnies (which can be written out as either: 🐰🐰 or πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡) would be, charitably, assigned to the "2 portions of vegetables" lean cuisine claims to have placed inside the grilled chicken with veggies thingy! Two portions my *kitten*; but, sure, I'll pretend I'm playing! :smiley:

The next two are legit in that 85g of fresh fruit or veggies are a bunny and when it comes to "dried" about 40g would qualify as one. So the 101g of Medjool dates easily qualify as another two bunnies: πŸ°πŸ‡πŸ‡

So a total of four bunnies so far! πŸ°πŸ‡πŸ°πŸ‡πŸ° :wink:
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Oh my - I love the image of you being chased by a flock of chicken bites :)
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    That last reply has been sitting unsent for a few days!

Hi Lori - hope you made your way to the bunny thread.

My bunnies today 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰 πŸ‡πŸ‡
    (Lori the "rabbit head emojis" represent a "full" bunny serving of fruits/vegetables - 85g and the "full bunny emoji" represents a half serving)

Clementines and blueberries for breakfast 🐰🐰 πŸ‡

Frozen mixed Thai blend veggies 🐰🐰

Field green salad with cucumber/peppers/tomatoes and field greens :) topped with hummus πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡
  • PAV8888
    Options
    That's a bunny load of bunnies Laurie!

Hmmm.... I sense that my reputation for straightforward decision making can only be enhanced by my choice of a full bunny to represent a half bunny and of a bunny head to represent a full bunny!

:kissing_heart:
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    That is why we love you so, PAV <3
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Looks like I'm on track to way overdue fruit bunnies overdo fruit bunnies, which is highly unusual for my, thought it has helped keep me awake

Another 102g of dates, so that's a LOT of calories and date bunnies πŸ™ˆπŸ€£β€οΈ

And I just took some freezer bunnies out! Thought they were mixed berries and cherries but they're actually 100% cherries so ALMOST 400 Cal πŸ™€ for the 600g pack and I hope some make it to tomorrowπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
  • PAV8888
    Options
    A tiny, non countable as a πŸ‡, portion of the cherries made it to morning to be eaten with yogurt! I also ate a bunny 🐰 full of exploded kernels of dried corn (55g once exploded, which is pretty dry when you think about it), so I'm sure that it qualifies as at least a bunny, probably, right? And πŸ°πŸ‡ bunnies of dried figs (67g)... so starting on the low side for the calories spent so far... with 2.5 bunnies! I expect improvement as I'm currently planning riced cauliflower with salmon steaks (yes, I am emptying the freezer and living it up a bit as a consequence) and I've got a bag of wild blueberries thawing!