Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

SUMMER COUNTDOWN GOALS!

191011121315»

Replies

• justgirl81
    justgirl81 Posts: 345 Member
    Tuesday
    Workout: 8m run, 2m walk
    Weigh In: 107.8 lbs
    Nutrition: Unacceptable (Good/Acceptable/Unacceptable/Terrible)

This Week's Daily Goals
    (asterisk * for each day accomplished. 7 possible; goal is at least 5 asterisks for each goal.)
    1. Read Bible New Testament 1 chap/day. (1 Peter 4) ***
    2. Nutrition level Good or Acceptable daily.*
    3. 8 hours consecutive bedrest/day. ***
    4. Max 3 cigars/day; progress.**
    5. Invest 1 hour/day minimum in something social outside work. *
  • justgirl81
    justgirl81 Posts: 345 Member
    MaryM6316 wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I hope this group is accepting new members. I have yet to figure out how mfp communities work and have been left disappointed with zero interaction. (Other than random men wanting to be friends) not looking for that, just want an accountability group to keep me on track. I've done noom for a year and am not renewing. Logging has helped me reach and maintain my final goal but the comminuty is where I got the support. Hope I have landed in the right place. 🤞

Welcome Mary. :)
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 3,130 Member
    justgirl81 wrote: »
    Tuesday
    Workout: 8m run, 2m walk
    Weigh In: 107.8 lbs
    Nutrition: Unacceptable (Good/Acceptable/Unacceptable/Terrible)

Mine said 108.0 today. ugh. No BM so maybe I can count that as 107 :wink: :wink:
    Why is getting to the number i WANT to be at so Friggen hard? !?!?!?!

Some days I think it would be easier if I just attempted anorexia ( joking, but you KNOW what I mean,right?!?!?) SO hard to eat LESS.

On another note....My MRI from my shoulder shows a torn Rotator cuff. A definite tear. ANY one have suggestions?

• CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,323 Member
    Sorry to hear about your tear, Sherry! Hopefully you’ll get some helpful suggestions. You will be laying off any weight training tho, right?!?!

And thanks to you all for the coaching information. I’m sure it will help but then I think how can “eat less, move more” be so hard - even if I’m not perfect daily?!?! Ugh!

I’m also part of the group honeybadger is in. What a wonderful and aupportive group. I don’t post there as often, as everyone is so great at responding to each other, I feel guilty when I don’t. I think it’s a group that’s been going on for years.

Welcome Mary! We post here as often as we can unless some stressor gets in the way!
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 3,130 Member
    @ceebeeslim - I hope I get suggestions from my Phys. Therapist. I am re-adjusting the weight training to be 1) only moves that do not make my shoulder hurt. 2) Lighter weights 3)Slower reps
    I am also continuing to do more cardio - which will be modified to be 1) Elliptical mainly 2)some Millionaire Hoy Youtube that are "standing" only

Lately I've been worried and thinking of how this may be my mom's last thanksgiving/holiday season.... I guess any year COULD be that... but, after such a severe heart attack..... I just pray god gives her longer - but, how would you say it? My Faith in her living a long life is not as strong.

Today:
    Elliptical intervals. Every 3-4 minutes on the elliptical I jumped off and did a back move on the back machine(located right next to the elliptical). Seated Rows (35#-45# 20x, 4 rounds), Standard Grip Pull downs(45#, 4 rounds). and then I attempted to do my own Shoulder rehab. Walking at noon and at 3pm.

Logged my food today.
    If they say Abs are made in the kitchen, and that we need more protein - what the heck... lets try that for a few days (I kinda get side tracked after a few days......) Today its going well. My issue is keeping the streak alive. I jump around from thought to thought way to frequently.