SUMMER COUNTDOWN GOALS!

Options
12346»

Replies

• SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 3,001 Member
    Options

94yk9qdddvaq.png

I counted my whole foods/nonmeat day for July 4th and i had 15 different ones.
    Spinach,
    kale
    cauliflower
    Brocoli
    Almond
    Pineapple
    watermelon
    celery
    red bell
    yellow bell
    pinto beans
    corn
    peas
    carrot
    cucumber
    onion

it just feels good in my stomach.
    had one serving of chicken.

I don't have a scale to weigh myself until july 14th. I cannot see how I am not down in weight.
    I had 2 bites of icecream at the holiday party with my mother in laws side.
    Then 4 sandwich cookies when I got back to the camper (abeit, I should have had my mini protein bar, which I am striving to do today).

Mom is being transferred to day to a swing bed for physical therapy for a few days and then she can go home to her house. God is Good, and I am so blessed and thankful.
  • SherryRueter
    Options
    @ceebeeslim. I hope your elder care is going well. Thinking of you as I do this all with my mom.

I’ve been 100% on my plan. I feel proud of what I’ve done and I have to say, it all started with that 3 day cleanse. I never would have guessed I would do this.

My mom is still in the hospital. Low blood pressure again. Geesh.
  • Natalia_A20
    Natalia_A20 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Today I'm happy because I went to the gym 3 times this week. I know others do more but for me it's "a lot": You have to set realistic goals at first! Did one of my favorite exercises, the stairmaster, and some lifting, Bulgarian squats.
    Today I ate good too, I feel motivated
  • justgirl81
    justgirl81 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Friday
    Workout: 8 mile run, 2 mile walk
    Weigh In: 108.2 lbs
    Nutrition: Acceptable (Good/Acceptable/Unacceptable/Terrible)

This Week's Daily Goals
    (asterisk * for each day accomplished. 7 possible; goal is at least 5 asterisks for each goal.)
    1. Read Bible New Testament 1 chap/day. (2 Corinthians 4) ******
    2. Nutrition level Good or Acceptable daily***
    3. Maintain dayshift schedule (5a/5p/9p) *****
    4. Taper down to two "poison garbage cancer wrinkle sticks" per day.****
    5. Spend 30 min with a friend (I've gotten antisocial. Life is about relationships!)******

• justgirl81
    Options

I’ve been 100% on my plan. I feel proud of what I’ve done and I have to say, it all started with that 3 day cleanse. I never would have guessed I would do this.

My mom is still in the hospital. Low blood pressure again. Geesh.

Great job Sherry!
    Sad to hear about your mom. (hugs) <3
  • justgirl81
    Options
    Saturday
    Workout: 7 mile run, 2 mile walk
    Weigh In: 107.8 lbs

This Week's Daily Goals
    (asterisk * for each day accomplished. 7 possible; goal is at least 5 asterisks for each goal.)
    1. Read Bible New Testament 1 chap/day. (2 Corinthians 4) *******
    2. Nutrition level Good or Acceptable daily****
    3. Maintain dayshift schedule (5a/5p/9p) ******
    4. Taper down to two "poison garbage cancer wrinkle sticks" per day.*****
    5. Spend 30 min with a friend (I've gotten antisocial. Life is about relationships!)******

I'm so confused about what to do to get my digestive tract working properly.
  • justgirl81
    Options
    can't edit...
    Should be 2 Corinthians 5 for Saturday's reading.
  • SherryRueter
    Options
    Thank you @justagirl81

6Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord: 7(for we walk by faith, not by sight:) 8we are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord. 9Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him. 10For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
  • SherryRueter
    Options
    @Natalia_A20 YAY on making it to the gym this week as planned!!!!
    And NUTRTION is 90% of the results. So if you can triumph in your food intake, you will find that 3 days in the gym is plenty. Its not the # of hours you can workout that make you the right physique. Its the nutrition.

Mom is still in the hosp. Maybe released on Monday to a swing bed facility (which would be an hour closer for me while visiting Iowa). Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

Lower body cardio yesterday
    Lower body weights using machines today (so that I don't have to use my right arm with the bicep injury/recovery). It went okay. One girl had the Leg press machine for 30mins. I was super frustrated.
    But, I did find moves to do, just didn't get to do the one machine I wanted ?(and only would have used for 3 minutes probably). Oh well, God I guess said no.

Today I will clean up mom's house, dishes, vacuming, whatever.
    Hopefully tomorrow she is released.
    Sister in laws funeral is likely next saturday, july 13th. Hoping I head home either Sunday or Monday.... 13 hour drive. May use Tuesday as a mental health day.
  • justgirl81
    Options
    Sunday
    Workout: 8 mile run, 2 mile walk
    Weigh In: 107.9 lbs

This Week's Daily Goals
    1. Read Bible New Testament 1 chap/day. (2 Corinthians 6) *
    2. Nutrition level Good or Acceptable daily*
    3. Maintain dayshift schedule (5a/5p/9p) *
    4. Taper down to two "poison garbage cancer wrinkle sticks" per day.*
  • justgirl81
    Options
    Thank you @justagirl81

6Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord: 7(for we walk by faith, not by sight:) 8we are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord. 9Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him. 10For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

<3 I texted verse 10 to myself. I find it (and all Scripture of course) to be a Vital reminder.
  • SherryRueter
    Options
    2 Corinthians 5

18 All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: 19 that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. 20 We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us.
  • SherryRueter
    Options
    Cardio today, leg focused.
    Bicep is feeling better - However I feel it is best to rest it than to test it.