Airport VIP Lounge Chat

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 6,048 Member
    Insight Timer Quote: Who, being loved, is poor?—Oscar Wilde
    I AM: I unconditionally accept myself just as I am.
    Action for Happiness: Get outside and move to help clear your head.
    Happy International Non-Binary People’s Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.—Jesse Owens
    Day 195 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 6.7 miles yesterday.
    Work 9AM-3PM so getting in my 1 mile/45 min walk this morning at work, Pliability: Prime Movers and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,755 Member
    Good morning everyone
  • aalley5
    aalley5 Posts: 2,939 Member
    ozs0060a9yl8.gif
  • Patti241
    Good morning everyone
  • macrat12
    Insight Timer Quote: For every spirit who is learning: you heal yourself.—Thaiia Senquetta
    I AM: I am always prepared to love more.
    Action for Happiness: Set yourself an achievement goal and take the first step.
    Happy World Youth Skills Day!!!!
    Happy National Give Something Away Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Believe you can and you’re halfway there.—Theodore Roosevelt
    Day 196 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 6.98 miles yesterday.
    Work 11AM-5PM so getting in my 1 mile walk before breakfast, Chest/Triceps after breakfast, Pliability: Full Body after work and 60 min walk at work this afternoon.
  • aalley5
    0teiee9rl9il.jpg
  • macrat12
    Insight Timer Quote: Wishing a solemn and reflective Ashura to those who celebrate.—Insight Timer Team
    I AM: I choose to be relaxed in any situation.
    Action for Happiness: Find fun ways to distract yourself from unhelpful thoughts.
    Happy Snake Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get back up.—Vince Lombardi
    Day 197 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 6.04 miles yesterday.
    Work 11AM-5PM so getting my 1 mile walk in before breakfast, At Home Resistance Bands: Legs & Core after breakfast, Pliability: Lowe Body after dinner and 60 min walk this afternoon at work.
  • Patti241
    Good morning everyone
  • macrat12
    Insight Timer Quote: The Self cannot be found in books. You have to find it for yourself in yourself.—Ramana Maharshi
    I AM: What I’ve done is enough.
    Action for Happiness: Use one of your strengths to overcome a challenge today.
    Happy World Day for International Justice!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.—Simone Biles
    Day 198 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 5.92 miles yesterday.
    Work 7AM-1PM so getting in my 1 mile/45 min walk at work, Bench Day in the gym after work, Pliability: Upper + Spine and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Good morning everyone
  • aalley5
    g3b151bckss2.gif
  • macrat12
    Insight Timer Quote: The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.—Nelson Mandela
    I AM: I have courage to overcome obstacles.
    Action for Happiness: Let go of small stuff and focus on the things that matter.
    Happy National Sour Candy Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.—Lionel Messi
    Day 199 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 7.98 miles yesterday.
    Work 8AM-2PM so getting my 1 mile/45 min walk at work, Modified for at home Overhead Press Day, Pliability: Daenerys and 60 min walk after dinner.

• aalley5
    w88h66g9umnj.jpeg
  • Patti241
    Good morning
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 2,607 Member
    rxy4dh3wkvv0.jpg
    🩷 Pink Evening 🩷
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,926 Member
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Friday and well it is going to be a great day. I started working at McDonald's yesterday. I needed a job while I wait for people to make a decision on a full time job because my husband is not able to support all our bills. We have had to dip into our savings and that is not good. We need that saving for other things. So I worked 4 hours yesterday and then I go back on Monday. I am hopefully getting back into AAA soon. Except instead of working in an office I will be work from home Call center. I have my second interview on Tuesday and then if I am accepted then I will be starting training on August 12th. That will be awesome.

@Dianedoessmiles1 - I have not heard from you in a while and wanted to check in. Everything ok. How is your Fibro going? Let me know.
    @BodyTalking - I love the photo. It definitely was a pink evening. I love the sky.
    @Patti241 - Good Morning. I hope you have a wonderful Friday and you enjoy your weekend.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Friday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Insight Timer Quote: The very cave you are afraid to enter turns out to be the source of what you are looking for.—Joseph Campbell
    I AM: I practice self care for my emotional wellness.
    Action for Happiness: If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.
    Happy National Daiquiri Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The only way to do great work is to love what you do.—Steve Jobs
    Day 200 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 8.44 miles yesterday. I’ve decided to start including the Strava app walk time as well as active miles.
    Off today so getting my 1 mile walk in before breakfast, Deadlift Day in the gym after breakfast, Pliability: Little Benders this afternoon and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • aalley5
    Stitches out yesterday! I wasn't very happy with the scale, I hope it's better tomorrow! Even though I've only been doing light exercises, I've moved my body daily. Today I'll be back to increasing my minutes and going back to IF.
    6c1efyy0jpnj.png
  • Patti241
    Good morning everyone
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 6,794 Member
    cnuid25bdbbu.jpg