Wednesday: 5,288 + 60 min body pump class
    Thursday: 3,982
    Friday: 3,017
    Saturday: 5,966 + 60 min body pump class
  • adrimango
    adrimango Posts: 136 Member
    CW: 155.6
    PW: 155.6

Posting a day early since I'm traveling today thru Thurs. Happy to have stayed the same.
  • smcewen99
    smcewen99 Posts: 46 Member
    PW 386
    CW 388

Celebrating a gain with good movement and strength- this week I am going to ficus on portion control and more rest

• ineego
    ineego Posts: 19 Member
    I missed a few weigh ins! Preparing to teach a course and my brother is visiting from Japan... Excuses I know! I weighed in myself yesterday... Still stuck at 159-160!
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 1,187 Member
    ineego wrote: »
    I missed a few weigh ins! Preparing to teach a course and my brother is visiting from Japan... Excuses I know! I weighed in myself yesterday... Still stuck at 159-160!

Thank you for checking in! Do you want to be moved to the support team for a bit or start weighing in again? Have fun visiting with your brother!
  • lauren_989
    So my stomach is finally feeling better, knock on wood and had a headache off and on all day. But was still able to get outside, pressure wash the patio and I finished my crochet Bluey for my niece! It's a little crooked, but hey it's my second time making a stuffed animal! I'm proud and my 3 year old niece probably won't notice. I plan on going for a walk in a few minutes and then do the exercises for Sunday in the group challenge. Who's joining this week?
    11mie53c3zfm.jpg
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,492 Member
    n1bx52w74edw.png
    z51c3q4eopju.png
    alkexd10yug8.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    6ofrhjr3aqf3.png

By Pounds
    aquald6ksorc.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    t45iojn1n0ne.png

By Pounds
    z4nrav5q29fh.png
    rcnutwa4k7gx.png

Team Winners
    6isa0t1h76yz.png

Percentage of Members in the Green!
    qyqjblfjiy57.png
  • lauren_989
    Congrats to the team for tying in second place this week!!

Also celebrating our team winners:
    @adrimango
    @Ruth_2024
    @Heathere244
    @smcewen99

Let's keep going strong! 🎉🎉
  • Gidgitgoescrzy
    Gidgitgoescrzy Posts: 272 Member
    Happy Monday, I had a good weekend. Saturday, we came up to my work and picked up a load of lumber for my BIL to redo his deck, So I helped unload that as my exercise for the day, it was 30 pieces, that had to be carried the length of 4 townhomes. (Haaa haaa I am terrible with measurements).
    Then we went out for tacos and margaritas, that was fun.

Sunday my daughter came by with her new BF, he is a very nice guy, I approve so far. Then we spent a few hours at the pool, then home to do exercises and prepare for the week.

This week is going to be a lot of me not scrolling on my phone, I really liked it better when I didn't have to know everyone's unabated opinion on everything. Aside from this group, social media has just become TOXIC. I think it's time to start weening myself off it all together.

Have a wonderful day !
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,264 Member
    Hey folks - just a quick note to advise that I'm on vacation in BC... last year we were here to do the 120 KM bike ride.. this year I couldn't manage that distance as I wasn't trained BUT I did 45 KM and was happy with my time. It felt motivating to be back on the bike.. I literally haven't rode in months. Hopefully this serves as motivation to get back to it.

I'm behind on posts but hope everyone is doing well and beating the summer heat. We're under heat warnings here and doing what we can to stay cool.

I'll be back to my duties soon - I will hopefully catch up during some down time but for now after a hectic time at home before leaving I'm just trying to relax and recharge.
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,601 Member
    Monday check-in! New week and renewed motivation 😊

The weekend was a lot of fun between seeing family to going to the movies to see the new movie, Thelma. Absolutely hilarious! Everyone in the theater was laughing the whole time. I think it might be one of my favorite movies of the year so far. It’s a limited release but if you have a theater near you showing it, I recommend!

Started the morning with a 40 minute strength and conditioning workout and surprised myself with my weights. Tough but good! Then I took the dog on a 30 minute walk to get out before it gets too hot this afternoon.

I made chocolate cherry overnight oats using fresh cherries from the farmers’ market and it was a delicious treat to have for breakfast this morning. I’m looking forward to it all week. Anyone else doing anything yummy for breakfast this week?

Happy Monday all!
  • MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 305 Member
    Ruth_2024 wrote: »
    PW: 222.8
    A small food victory this week - I succumbed to the temptation of half price Jeni's ice cream, but my husband and I have been savoring it. The pint has been in the house for 4 days now and it's only half gone.

That is a HUGE food victory in my house. I don't eat many sweets, but when I do it's ice cream. I can easily eat an entire pint in one sitting. Way to go! I am seriously impressed that it is only half gone after four days!
  • MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 305 Member
    @wishfuljune - I bought my husband some homemade sourdough English muffins at a farmer's market this last weekend. I then found a recipe that calls for peaches since I also bought a bunch of Palisade peaches (here is what that is about: https://coloradoinfo.com/blog_post/palisade-peaches-delicious-colorado-history/). That is what he is doing for breakfast this week.
  • Lyss983
    Lyss983 Posts: 49 Member
    CW: 168.6 lbs

Happy Monday! Things have been busy here, so not as much posting. But still staying on track. Currently snacking on my lunch (grapes, deli turkey, mini tortillas with hummus and a cheese stick)!
This discussion has been closed.