• zankash23
    zankash23 Posts: 121 Member
    Thank you @lauren_989 xx
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,601 Member
    smcewen99 wrote: »
    PW: 196.0 lbs
    CW: 193.4 lbs

Happy Friday! I’m a little exhausted from yesterday due to the pup not feeling well and having accidents inside the house. I’m going to work from home today, just to make sure I am around in case he needs to go out. Hoping to find some energy this morning for my workout that I have planned.

@wishfuljune impressive lose - way to go - what was the secret to you success this week?

Thank you! I was very consistent with my workouts, walking my dog in the morning before the heat, and snacks throughout the day. I have been living for protein bars, light string cheese, and fruit as snack options.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,492 Member
    n1bx52w74edw.png
    k2ltn8hrrcf0.png
    svtxxfcmfiga.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    0vf8iuy1i3zx.png

By Pounds
    nvhv7oc1xekp.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    441hvnnjmtf0.png

By Pounds
    rif5ts8drajj.png

Team Winners
    f7zvgmsu1mx4.png

Percentage of Members in the Green!
    4sdjq7tnusjl.png
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 1,187 Member
    Sunday: 6,439 + 2.0 mile walk @ 3.5 mph
    Monday: 5,705 + 60 min body pump class
    Tuesday: 3,777
    Wednesday: 4,065
    Thursday: 2,840
    Friday: 6,326
    Saturday: 10,024 + 4 mile eliptical in 56 mins

I was close to my step goal Friday...should have done a few laps around the house before bed 😂
  • Heathere244
    Heathere244 Posts: 20 Member
    Heathere244

PW 180.1
    CW 177.2

Didn’t do well on my goals this week, but the scale went down at least. My goal this week is to lose again next week instead of gaining the same weight back.
  • lauren_989
    Heathere244

PW 180.1
    CW 177.2

Didn’t do well on my goals this week, but the scale went down at least. My goal this week is to lose again next week instead of gaining the same weight back.

Great loss this week! What is your plan this week to not gain back the weight?
  • lauren_989
    @micki48 Great plans for this week! And awesome that you saved so much money on your shopping spree!!

@Lyss983 That's exciting you are getting an exercise bike! Able to get some exercise when it's not the best weather outside.

Speaking of bikes, what kind of outdoor bikes do you have @smcewen99 @ashleycarole86 @bowens1973 ? I have been thinking about getting one but not sure what brand.

I had a decent day today. I overate some, but went to the gym. I was having a hungry day, where I couldn't stop eating. Tomorrow should be better, as this usually only lasts 1 day. Hate that it was before my weigh in though.

No weigh-ins due tomorrow, but we do have some overdue ones!
    @YinxFed
    @strong_fit_ells
    @StayFITTer
    @cleaneater80
    @adrimango
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,264 Member
    Back from holidays yesterday but feeling so behind on life.
    Pros - did a short bike event (50 KM) and felt good, had a blast with Brad and friends
    Cons - weight gain on the trip

You know, the usual :) Just gotta chip away at it. Feeling more inspired to get on the bike more, so that's positive.
  • Gidgitgoescrzy
    Gidgitgoescrzy Posts: 272 Member
    Good morning, Had a nice weekend Longwood Gardens was lovely , the weather turned out to be very nice for us. Got lots of steps in, but somehow twisted or sprained my ankle. I did not fall or anything, I think the problem was I wore the wrong socks, and they rubbed on a spot so I held my foot a different way, and it put a strain on a tendon or ligament that gets strained very easily. LOL - I did my feet exercises all the time before Ireland, guess I should've kept it up, because it seems that injury isn't going away anytime soon. Kept it on ice, yesterday and Sunday, and it feels much better today, so I will baby it the rest of the week, and plan on starting back exercising on the 1st. I think I might ask my dr to send me to a PT to get the proper exercises for it.

Folks don't get old, it's quite tragic when wearing the wrong socks can injure you!

@lauren_989 I would like to change my weigh in day to Thursday. I am hoping it will help, I'm not sure how, but something has to give.

I honestly think I am just going to have to book a major adventure trip once a year. I am actually looking at Iceland for next summer, but I am not convinced yet, I like green, and it doesn't seem as green as I like. The funny reason, I picked Iceland... Direct flights from my home airport. :smiley:

Have a wonderful day !

• smcewen99
    smcewen99 Posts: 46 Member
    lauren_989 wrote: »
    @micki48 Great plans for this week! And awesome that you saved so much money on your shopping spree!!

@Lyss983 That's exciting you are getting an exercise bike! Able to get some exercise when it's not the best weather outside.

Speaking of bikes, what kind of outdoor bikes do you have @smcewen99 @ashleycarole86 @bowens1973 ? I have been thinking about getting one but not sure what brand.

I had a decent day today. I overate some, but went to the gym. I was having a hungry day, where I couldn't stop eating. Tomorrow should be better, as this usually only lasts 1 day. Hate that it was before my weigh in though.

No weigh-ins due tomorrow, but we do have some overdue ones!
    @YinxFed
    @strong_fit_ells
    @StayFITTer
    @cleaneater80
    @adrimango

@lauren_989 - I went the second hand route - mine is a TREK mountain bike - I call him BEASTLY - he is heavy, sturdy and has the old rubber style brakes. The newer technology is amazing - disk brakes and lighter materials. I would consider a E-bike in the future.
  • cleaneater80
    cleaneater80 Posts: 462 Member
    Hi team

I had a great weekend. The shotgun wedding was lovely and so special. I also got some time to myself on the weekend. My husband and daughter went camping together and had a blast. I was not invited and made myself busy with some odd jobs I tackled and some downtime. Can't believe July is almost over.

@lauren_989 I will ask not to weigh in this week. Didn't get up on my regular time and with this heat my schedule is off with my workouts.
  • lauren_989
    Yinka, @YinxFed we will miss you!! Good luck in your ongoing health journey!

@Gidgitgoescrzy do you want to permanently move to Thursdays or just this week? Also I used to have week ankles as a teen and the best exercise I found to help strengthen them is spelling the alphabet with my foot. You sit in a chair and then slightly lift your foot and start with A, B, C, etc. It was amazing!

@smcewen99 thanks for letting me know about the bike!

@cleaneater80 I'm glad you had fun at the wedding and got some time to yourself at home. I used to go camping with just my dad in high school and it was great for bonding with him!
  • lauren_989
    edited July 24
    PW: 214.2
    CW: 212.6

I had a good week! Stayed on track (except yesterday) and tried to limit snacking. My goal for this week is to get to bed earlier than 11pm. I should say get to sleep earlier than 11pm as I'm in bed, just on my phone. 🙈
This discussion has been closed.