PW:256.5
    CW:257
  • tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 219 Member
    tammymccrady6872
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 183.6
    CW 183.8

I’m ok with this. Been one busy week with a messed up schedule. Haven’t even had time to think let alone work on myself. Let’s hope this week has more time for me. Have a good day everyone!
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,627 Member
    Username: micaroo4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 127.3
    CW: 127.7

My maintenance range is 127-133; I'm within my range.
  • 865jessica
    865jessica Posts: 118 Member
    Weigh in Day- Saturday
    PW-257.6
    CW-256.4
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Bethanie0825
    Day - Friday
    PW - 261.7
    CW - 264.4

Boo. I didn't move near as much as I should have or could have.
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,466 Member
    Username: gemwolf110
    Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 212.9
    Today’s Weight: 211.8
  • gemwolf110
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    @gemwolf110 Sounds like we need to team up to avoid ice cream, you in?!

Sounds like we should! Or at least leave it to the weekends or for special treat. I’m getting a molar extracted at the end of the week this week so it may be bad timing. lol 😂
  • gemwolf110
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    How is everybody doing?

Last night into today was not good. My little Mago is severely ill. He was taken to children's hospital. IV, fruit juice and fish crackers hoping he would keep something down or in. The only thing I've heard is the professional term of Stomach Bug. My Mago is back home but still very ill.
    I've been stress eating all day. That's one thing I wish I could change.

I’m sorry to hear about Mayo! Hope he feels better and recovers soon. So scary and stressful. Praying he gets fully better soon!
  • TeresaW2024
    TeresaW2024 Posts: 228 Member
    edited July 20
    Good morning! There is not much going on today other than a workout, refilling our pill containers, and cutting Joe’s hair. I’ve been slipping on my program because I’ve been very distracted this past week, and when I lose my focus, I lose my resolve. I’m changing that starting today and plan to get my head back in the game! Snacking is insidious, and once I give in to the temptation, it snowballs. It's frustrating, but I’m using it as a learning curve. instead of beating myself up, I will resume my plan and go forward. Have a good day! :)

What is the best gift you've ever received. Before we get all religious, lovey dovey or parental I will define gift. Gift is a present. Similar to but not limited to birthday, Christmas, etc....

Love the clarification! :D Years ago, my husband did the 12 Days of Christmas. Each day, he would put another gift under the tree, and since I’m truly like a child at Christmas, it was so much fun to shake the present each day and try to guess what it was :)

• txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 278 Member
    Good Morning,

@19shmoo69 I hope Mago is feeling better.

It has been a crazy week here with Diesel coming home Monday. Monday was mostly him just settling in back at home with his new norm. Tuesday was early to rise (6 am) with a morning walk at 7 am while working on his heeling and sitting. Then we played ball while I water my plants. Then we worked on place with his raised bed. By the time we finished it was noon. From 12 to 3 is his rest time, I am still not crazy about creating him so he is on his raised bed for nap time. At 3 we are back to working on sitting and down while I do things around the house and cook dinner. We end our day at 7 pm. Tuesday night was a little crazy, we put Diesel in his crate and at 3:30 Wed morning he started barking and would not stop. I finally got up at 4 am and the poor thing had to go potty(#2) so bad he almost did not make it outside to go. With his new feeding schedule we have get use to his new potty times. Wednesday was a very LONG day. Nothing but training. Thurs and Friday were pretty much the same. Here we are this morning, not sure what the day is going to bring as I am not taking a walk this morning. I need a BREAK. Diesel is in work mode working on place while I finish this up. I am still trying to figure out a schedule with keeping up with his training that is not taking up all of my day. Right now he is still needing 3 to 4 sessions a day. His heeling session seems to be the longest our morning walks have gotten longer with all the sitting and corrections with heeling. But I am sure in time he will get better.

What is the best gift you've ever received. My hubby John bought this for me in 2014. He said it was my Valentine's Day, Anniversary, Birthday and Christmas present for the next 10 yr. 2crzqk6bbddh.jpg

Have a great weekend everyone!

• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 6,429 Member
    @TeresaW2024 Yeah it was disappointing. Oh well, it will come when it comes! Oh, okay, I like my hair but it isn't quite what I asked for (I wanted it a little more wild lol). Sounds like you had a fun night. Yay for the good scan results! I love that when you feel yourself slipping, you always pivot and stay focused! <3

@Lislisa123 @865jessica @Karlo7428 @gemwolf110 Congrats on the losses!

ICE BREAKER QUESTION: What is the best gift you've ever received? About 15 years ago, for Christmas, my husband told me to wait upstairs until he told me to come down. I heard a bunch of banging and thought, "What is he doing?" After about an hour, he called me down and what was waiting for me? My very first (but not the last) miniature Christmas Village! He had put it on top of the entertainment center. There were about 6 little buildings. I will share a pic of the 1st or 2nd Christmas Village along with one several years later when we really started perfecting our village. We have about 50 buildings now, my husband puts up the village as a labor of love lol. He likes to say it was the best, and worst, present he's ever given me!

Hi all. The concert in the park was fun and it wasn't too cold this time. It was a hot day yesterday and it really didn't cool down too much after the sun started to go down. Unfortunately, when we went back to the car, we had a flat. This wouldn't have been a problem if I had renewed my AAA membership on 7/6, but I did not, I put it off. So...my husband, who is not very handy, decided he needed to jack the car up using the emergency jack and take the wheel off to see what the problem was. We discovered a large screw in the tire which he decided he needed to take out. What was he going to do once he took it out? I don't know. He took it out and then we broke out this cigarette lighter compresser that came with the car and he realized he had to put the screw back in. Not only that, but that he didn't need to take the wheel off or jack up the car. :( So he puts the screw back in, unjacks the car, and we put air in the tire and drove really slowly to a gas station where we put a proper amount of air in the tire. We made it home with a plan to call the dealership (where I got the tires) today. Ugh. Now, instead of going to the zoo with our friends today, we have to deal with the tire. And yes, I renewed my AAA membership last night when we got home! :)

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

My phrase for the year: "New year, new me!"

Pictures of my new hair (forgive the stank face, I wasn't happy at first):
    2766h87e7f45.jpg
    hahn3les4kwv.jpg

Pic of an early version of the Christmas Village:
    s5uhu6w8iqlk.jpg
    Pic of a later version of the Christmas Village aka the best present:
    clf2sogr55fa.jpg

• Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,060 Member
    Friday weigh in
    Cornanda
    PW: 177
    CW: 176.8

• Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,060 Member
    Hi,

@19shmoo69 - I hope Mago is better!

I had 2 PT sessions this week. My hip bursa is inflamed along with the muscles and tendons. I have been forbidden to walk or do my step workouts. I have been in the pool. I am still doing upper body strength work outs. I'm told that PT can fix this. Will put in the work and stay hopeful. Sounds like worst case scenario is a steroid injection, which I would prefer not to do if possible.

A memorable gift I received: The first gift my husband gave me was a pair of tennis shoes. At the time, I thought this was a bit odd. I guess I was expecting something more romantic. Looking back, I see that this was a perfect illustration of my husband's practical nature, which is something I have really appreciated throughout our marriage.

Lisa

• micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,627 Member
    What is the best gift you've ever received. Before we get all religious, lovey dovey or parental I will define gift. Gift is a present. Similar to but not limited to birthday, Christmas, etc....

When I was a kid, my dad bought The World Book Encyclopedia as a gift for the whole family. I know it was pretty darn expensive back in 1963; he bought it on a payment plan. I spent hours, reading and studying every volume. Every school report always involved something from WBE. I don't know how much my brothers used it, but for me, it was a constant resource through grade school and high school.

-Mica
  • sleepygirl79
    sleepygirl79 Posts: 197 Member
    Doing a quick check in as I have been absent from chats. I admit I haven’t really been doing a great job with myself and I’m feeling it. Just feel extra chunky and uncomfortable in my own body. I need to get motivated again but having a hard time with motivation. I guess I got to get my head back in the game. I keep exercising daily, it’s the good part I struggle with. Tomorrow is weigh in so we will see if that helps push me. Have a good weekend all! Stay cool!
  • lislisa123
    lislisa123 Posts: 854 Member
    @sleepygirl79 Have you tried watching weight loss shows for motivation? I use that method to help keep me pushing and sometimes I just have to mentally fight with myself to push myself to move and get my exercise done. It works for me. Right now I'm watching The Biggest Loser Australia. it's on YouTube for free on the channel Resay. Even though there are toxic traits in the show it's entertaining and motivating to see others lose weight and makes you want to do the same.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,348 Member
    Next week's group challenge is live and ready to begin tomorrow, Sunday, Jul 21st. Please join us for the Hot Weather Workout Challenge! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10920369/july-week-4-group-challenge-hot-weather-workout-challenge/p1?new=1

See you in the chat thread!
    Jessica
  • AmbersWay
    AmbersWay Posts: 312 Member
    @19shmoo69 I hope the lil guy is feeling better.

@Katmary71 that is horrible what the sales guy was doing. I always worry about my mom and these things.

My best gift: (besides my children)

My diamond ring. It was for an anniversary and it’s the only piece of jewelry I wear consistently. It was a great surprise which my husband isn’t so good at.

Ive been traveling again all week. Im home now. I am sick again. I am having a rough summer. BUT..my steps have been really good even while sick. I ate at restaurants all week, my ankles swelled so bad, it was like pregnancy again. I assume the salt. They swelled so bad one bruised. They’re fine within 24 hours of being home.

Have a great day.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,924 Member
    edited July 20
    WEIGH IN UPDATE
    PLEASE WEIGH IN NOW
    : @Digger61 @annachangesagain @FoxyMoxie04
    Reminder for Tomorrow's Weigh in to the Following: @19shmoo69 @megnolia82 @sleepygirl79 @txcritter69 @littlebabekitty @veganforlyfe2012 @laurelfit57
This discussion has been closed.