Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 207
    Today’s Weight: 209
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,235 Member
    Does anyone know Fit_Florence?
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,924 Member
    @TeresaW2024 Yay so glad to hear Joe's scan was clear!

@19shmoo69 LOL I had a Twisted Sister poster up in my room too! How is Mago doing today? Prayers sent his way! It's awful to have any family member sick but you and Jennifer with your little grandbabies is really frightening.

My best gift, that's a hard one! Honestly was thinking earlier how my cats were the best gift I ever got myself. I know that clarification wouldn't include it but I feel they've helped me develop my softer side and helped me let people back in after being alone in bed for so long mostly by myself. I've really been enjoying “experience” gifts like my brother getting us concert tickets or the Paint and Sip. Aside of that I'd say my gym membership when I was a teenager, I did date some innappropriate guys from the gym the first few years but I'm glad I had a taste of being in shape before I was injured.

@tammymccrady6278 I hope this week is lighter for you too! It's hard not being on a normal schedule.

@gemwolf110 Funny last night my neighbor invited me over for dinner and surprised me with peach cobbler with ice cream, I told her I'd just made my pact and was already falling off the wagon! Tomorrow is National Ice Cream Day too! That's definitely bad timing for you, the Slow Churned is pretty good for lighter ice cream (way better than Enlightened). The Yasso bars are real good if you want some that won't blow your calories after your extraction.

@txcritter69 You and the car are beautiful! Is Diesel doing pretty well with all the changes? I bet you were so happy to finally see him!

@trooworld OH NO that stinks about the flat tire and not renewing AAA! Definitely a smart choice to renew it, good luck with the tire today. I like your hair but you don't look very happy lol! Could you use some mousse or gel to give it more texture? I remember you having it wavy awhile back I thought that fit you real well, it looks good now but I get what you prefer. Love the color and your glasses both are great colors on you! I have an idea what about playing with your eye makeup a bit? The color makes your hair fun and artsy but what if you did a coneflower blue or teal liner cat eye with bronzey shadow? You're definitely the Village Queen!

@Cornanda That's promising PT feels they can fix you, I hope you start feeling relief soon! I know it sucks to not be able to do your usual workouts.

@sleepygirl79 Hope the weigh in goes well tomorrow! I'm in the same place, I told my neighbor last night I couldn't take home a lot of dessert as I'd prefer to not lose my legs to diabetes. I really WOULD prefer not to which is why I have to stop eating junk!

@AmbersWay Oh no I hope you're feeling better soon! Wow that swelling sounds terrible!

Hi friends! Had our HOA board meeting today, we went to a restaurant near home and were there for 3 hours. I finally told my neighbor I'm allergic to her perfume, I had a bad headache after 2 hours and moved away from her and put my legs up on a chair then on the way home I told her that her perfume flares up my allergies. I felt like a jerk but I left shortly after dinner last night as my throat was sore and I had a headache. I figured I'd want to know if something I wore caused issues. I'll probably wait and do the board minutes tomorrow, I have some other stuff from the meeting I'll have to get done that should keep me busy this week as well as work starting on Monday. Have a great Sat night and Sunday!
  • 19shmoo69
    Update: My little Mago is 100% better. I watched a video of him playing with his momma. What a blessing to know you all prayed and sought out updates. Thank you all.
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69
    Sunday
    P. W. 255
    C. W. 253
  • txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 278 Member
    Good morning,

@trooworld Your hair looks good. I like it. Your Christmas village reminds me of the one my mom used to have a long time ago. It really sucks when something happens that throws a monkey wrench into plans.

@Cornanda I hope you get better soon. I have issues with hip bursitis off and on so can somewhat relate to the pain. I will be praying for you.

@micaroo4 I remember the WBE growing up too. We used them a lot in school with book reports.

@sleepygirl79 Finding motivation can be really hard at times. Sometimes going back to the beginning and asking yourself why you started this whole journey has helped me keep going.

@AmbersWay I am sorry you are not feeling well. I hope you get better soon.

@Katmary71 Thank you. Diesel and I are getting better at the new norm. I am still trying to find the right schedule that works for us. I really dislike when my allergies flare up over something so simple.

@19shmoo69 I am glad to see your Mago is doing better.

@TeresaW2024 I am glad Joe's scan came back clear. John and I have to go to his appt. tomorrow morning with oncology for the results from his last scan.

I have been really tired and hungry this past week and it has shown in my WI this week, not by much but it is there. Not sure why I am feeling this way. I am not usually hungry when it is hot outside. This week I will be doing some fine tuning on our food choices.

Have a blessed day!
  • txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 278 Member
    Weigh In Sunday: July 21
    SW 175
    PW 169
    CW 169.5
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 6,429 Member
    @Cornanda I'm sorry about your hip. I'm glad you have access to a pool. Hoping you don't have to get the steroid injection. That's sweet about the tennis shoes.

@AmbersWay I'm sorry you are having a rough summer. I hope you feel better soon!

@19shmoo69 I do not know them. I'm so glad your little Mago is better! <3 And you had a loss, congrats!

@Katmary71 Thank you! That was the way that my hairdresser did it. That's the very best it will look lol. I will definitely do it a bit differently. Will it look better? Probably not but we'll see lol. Thanks about the color and the glasses. I don't wear eye makeup unless I am going out for some reason, I just don't have the motivation but maybe I'll start! Those colors sound amazing. I may have a blue or teal liner and I know I have a bronzey shadow. Thanks for the ideas! I'm sorry you have a perfume allergy. I wear perfume and always try to be mindful that some people are allergic, so if I know they are, I don't wear it around them.

@txcritter69 Thank you! That's cool your mom used to put a village up. Yes, I was so disappointed about that tire. :( I hope the hunger goes away.

Hi all. We had to get a new tire yesterday to replace the one that had the screw in it (the location of the screw prevented a patch). At least the warranty on the tire covered most of the cost. We were at the dealership from 10:45 to 1:30! It was awful. Before we went to the dealership, we took a 45-minute walk in our neighborhood. It started to get really hot so I got to the point that I regretted going out but once we got home, even though I was sweating from head to toe, I was glad I went. After that, we met one of my friends at a dog rescue party at a brewery. It was fun and I had one beer. We came home, fed the dogs and walked them, and then went to our favorite neighborhood and walked around a bit. It was really hot but we had fun. I haven't had a chance to get groceries yet so I will be going out this morning to get them.

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

My phrase for the year: "New year, new me!"
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,452 Member
    n1bx52w74edw.png
    k2ltn8hrrcf0.png
    svtxxfcmfiga.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    0vf8iuy1i3zx.png

By Pounds
    nvhv7oc1xekp.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    441hvnnjmtf0.png

By Pounds
    rif5ts8drajj.png

Team Winners
    vjnzqqs5kvp4.png

Percentage of Members in the Green!
    4sdjq7tnusjl.png
  • sleepygirl79
    sleepygirl79 Posts: 197 Member
    Sleepygirl79
    Sunday
    SW 232.2
    PW:226.8
    CW: 228.4

Thanks to those who responded to my post. Obviously the scale is going in the wrong direction. Admittedly, I have not been tracking and I know this has been helpful for me. I’m going to try and get back on that. I feel like a blob and can barely bend properly to tie my shoes. I don’t want to be in this place. I’ll see if I can keep it up for a week and hopefully the scale will show improvement.
  • littlebabekitty
    littlebabekitty Posts: 398 Member
    littlebabekitty

Weigh in Day: Sunday 

SW:220

PW: 194.4

CW: 194.4

No gain or loses. Cant complain.

• Katmary71
    WEIGH IN UPDATE
    WEIGH INS DUE NOW
    : @megnolia82 @laurelfit57
    Reminder to Weigh in Tomorrow to the Following: @AmbersWay @AustinRuadhain
  • Katmary71
    @vegan4lyfe2012 Woohoo congratulations!

@19shmoo69 I'm so happy to read that about little Mago, yay!

@sleepygirl79 Great plan to get back to it, let us know if we can do anything to support you, would some sort of challenge help?

@AmbersWay @laurelfit57 @lisalisa123 Way to go Team Winners!

@trooworld I think your hair looks great but I know from chatting hair with you when you like it the most it has more body or as you said is more edgy. You're still 100% beautiful! That party sounds like a blast, how fun! Sounds like you got lots of walking in!

@txcritter69 What things are you planning to try this week to help feeling tired and hungry? I had that problem when I was eating too low protein for my weight lifting, every once and awhile I need more fat too. Curious to see what helps!

Hi friends! Been dealing with paperwork all day, I'm looking forward to my bath and time in the garden tonight. Have a great Monday everyone!
  • AmbersWay
    AmbersWay Posts: 312 Member
    WI Monday
    PW 214.8
    CW 214.2

I was hoping for more but happy to be going down. Wohoo! Now to keep it that way.
    I’m still coughing up a lung, resting a lot and praying it passes soon.
  • AmbersWay
    @19shmoo69 I don’t know that person. I have a few friend requests and no clue where they came from. Without the friends feed I don’t know what is the point anymore.
    Glad your lil Mago is feeling better.

@trooworld love your hair and the spunky color. Soon I see some fun colors coming my way.

@Cornanda I missed the post about your hip but see you have pool access. It will help a lot. My husband was shocked by how much relief it was to swim and move his arm around.

@Katmary71 your post about your kitties made me think of my hamsters. They definitely brought so much joy to my life. My doggies do too but my hams were the best.
    I feel for you with your neighbors perfume. I have the same issues. My family doesn’t buy themselves new scents without seeing if it is going to bother me. I feel bad for them but I will be just like you and suffering.

@txcritter69 heat seems to cut the cravings usually. Maybe incorporate some extra veggies and fruits. I did that. My eating has been all over the place. So I got a watermelon and a bunch fresh veg to munch on. Prepping it will be another story. 🤪

@vegan4lyfe2012 just wanted to see how the grand babies are doing? I have been so out of touch on here.

Wohoo I made the board this week. It’s been ages since I was on there anywhere.

I am still sick. This coughing has me feeling like a bobblehead. Otherwise I am good. Resting it out and drinking every concoction out there to help. I want to get back to walking. I have done well this past couple weeks. My British friend came to visit and do touristy things, so that had us on the run. I’ll share some pictures.

That’s all for me.

Congratulations to all those who have had a loss this week and those of us who keep showing up. 🎉
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,627 Member
    @vegan4lyfe2012 - Congratulations!
  • AmbersWay
    Cisterna Basilica in Istanbul. Originally built in the 500’s. Worth a wiki search if you like historical places.

xz5yqigy2e12.jpeg
    wy04wkh28u9l.jpeg
    zii6381y2tdb.jpeg
    ahp00k4tm3gf.jpeg
    cv6f5ft0qrim.jpeg
    xaa0k44r44g7.jpeg
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 6,429 Member
    @AmbersWay @laurelfit57 @lislisa123 Congrats on making it onto the leaderboard!

@sleepygirl79 Good luck with it. What helps me when I have stopped tracking is to pretrack everything I can, even if I have to change it later, the blueprint is there. Hang in there.

@vegan4lyfe2012 WOO HOO!

@Katmary71 Thank you! I like it better today: I washed it and let it dry naturally and it has some spunk now lol. That party was fun. :D Yes to the walking! I hope you got some good me-time in.

@AmbersWay Congrats on the loss and making the board! Sorry you are still sick. Thanks re: my hair...I just put fresh dye on it yesterday and it is more vivid purple now. What colors are you thinking? My hairdresser said that pinks and purples fade the prettiest and greens and blues fade kind of ugly. But if you keep them up, any color can be applied! Mine is a temporary dye, I have to apply it every 1-2 weeks. Wow, the Cisterna Basilica, it's absolutely amazing! What a cool place steeped in history! Thanks for sharing. :D

Hi all. I, too, have not been tracking this past weekend. I am going to pretrack today and see if that gets me back on track. Yesterday, food was awful. It was a lazy day and lazy food was had. Today isn't going to be all that much better: we are having fancy burgers and fries at work for people's anniversaries.

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

My phrase for the year: "New year, new me!"
This discussion has been closed.