Wednesday: 10,054
    Thursday: 2,541
    Friday: 7,760
    Saturday: 17,858 + 60 min body pump class
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 1,257 Member
    edited August 26
    fvoco1nkbqja.png
    Well, I forgot to post a Sunday reminder, so here are weigh-in's due through Monday! :)
    @strong_fit_ells
    @cleaneater80
    @Lyss983

• strong_fit_ells
    strong_fit_ells Posts: 148 Member
    Good morning Waistaways 😊

I hope you are all having lovely day 🥰

CW 241.1lbs 😊
  • strong_fit_ells
    strong_fit_ells Posts: 148 Member
    @ashleycarole86 Wednesday 21st 16,581 steps
    Thursday 22nd, 18,744 steps
    Friday 23rd 15,907 steps
    Saturday 24th, 16,387 steps
    Sunday 25th, 12,750 steps

Can I have my daily goal set at 12,000 steps please 🥰

Thank you ❤️
  • lauren_989
  • Lyss983
    Lyss983 Posts: 52 Member
    Current Weight: 164.4 lbs

Solid week this week! Have a day full of meetings tomorrow, so planned my movement and food around that, so at least I have a plan! Hope everyone is doing well!
  • lauren_989
    We have a new member joining, please welcome @fourathomej!
  • Gidgitgoescrzy
    Gidgitgoescrzy Posts: 281 Member
    Good morning team, Sorry I've been so inactive. I have been battling what turned out to be gastritis. It's definitely getting better, and I've learned how to manage it, but it's been a tough week.

I do not expect my weigh in to be a good one this week, but stuff happens, and this has been miserable.

My birthday is Saturday, and it's a 3 day weekend, kind of a bummer because I can't have any drinks till my tummy is better, and I have to eat a bland diet, so I can't go to my favorite Mexican restaurant, but I will figure out a way to make it good, Maybe I will go buy some new plants.. :smiley:

Have a great day !

• fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,395 Member
    edited August 27
    I'm Janice.. 55 yrs old, married 27 years with 4 kids, One 1 granddaughter and a small zoo :D
    I live in Edmonton.Alberta,Canada and I work for Hallmark.
    I am an avid cyclist....I love to walk, hike, spin class, BodyCombat and BodyPump. I sometimes teach spin classes at a friends gym. I also like to read(audiobooks) and watch movies!!
    😁10 breast cancer survivor...Osteoarthritis in most of my joints...limited range of motion.
    Working to build strength and drop some fat...

my motivation is at an all time low...so it's an all out effort to do anything lately. I'm so exhausted constantly...so looking for something new to get me going😁

looking forward to getting to know you all ...
  • lauren_989
    Welcome Janice! @fourathomej You will find you have some in common with out teammates! @ashleycarole86 and @bowens1973 like to bike as well. They do both peleton and outdoor cycling. I love bodypump personally, and go 3 times a week 🙂 I've done bodycombat a couple times, but didn't get into that one.

@Gidgitgoescrzy oh no! I hope you feel better soon! Maybe pick a day in the future to celebrate your birthday with food and drinks.

@Lyss983 nice loss this week! 🙂

I was up this week myself, CW 209. Time to start meal prepping and making sure I have healthy snacks at work. It should go back down, as it's also close to TOTM, amd I tend to get hungrier.
  • Neon_hippie
    Neon_hippie Posts: 77 Member
    Name: Neon_Hippie
    PW - 168.0
    CW- 167.0

Hey all, I won't be around next month. Hope to get back in October.
  • lauren_989
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,281 Member
    @lauren_989
    I'm in the same boat - negative COVID test but super sneezy and itchy runny nose... annoying! It must be allergies.
  • ashleycarole86
    @Gidgitgoescrzy Sorry to hear you've been going through such a rough patch

Welcome fellow Albertan @fourathomej - I'm in Airdrie. Looking forward to getting to know you.
  • MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 311 Member
    Hey team! I am five days into my 75 days of something. So far, I've been sticking to stuff pretty well. Every day I've weighed myself this week I have been down .2 - 1.0 lbs., so I'm feeling pretty good about the weigh-in tomorrow.

@fourathomej - Welcome! Also, like @lauren_989 said, you will get along fabulously with several people in this group. I also do a spin class, enjoy hiking, and love movies! Have you seen any good ones recently?

Since it is almost September, I must know, who here is a pumpkin spice fan? I love all things pumpkin spice! Well, all things that are gluten free. In fact, I start my pumpkin spiciness in summer by adding it to my overnight oats. If you're not a PS fan, is there something else typically fall that you love?
  • fourathomej
    @lauren_989 Thank you for the warm welcome. I always have a hard time connecting with people and I know its me - so really going to try getting in here often:)

@ashleycarole86 - I used to have family in Airdrie - they have moved back to Calgary now though.

@MaddawgMadsen - Movies - watch many - good - hmmm - Loved the new Deadpool - but he is my love!! <3 Enjoyed Jackpot - funny one! Twisters was alright. The union was quite good and I just watched Kingsman 1 &2 (older) they are AWESOME!! 3 is in the works...
    How about you? Favorites??

Do we have any readers in the group???
  • MaddawgMadsen
    @fourathomj - I LOVE (LOVE LOVE LOVE) Deadpool!!! I also love that in the third one, Blake Lively (Ryan Reynolds wife and amazing actress in her own right) and their children were all in it. Twisters was better than I expected. And, the Kingsman movies are great! I'm excited for the third. In general, I prefer comedies, psychological thrillers, the occasional rom-com, and some comic series movies. I will watch almost anything with Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively, Melissa McCarthy, Sandra Bullock, any of the Hemsworth brothers, Steve Carell, Will Ferrell, or Adam Sandler.

When I do read, I enjoy it. I just don't make time for it often enough. What are some of your favorite things to read?
  • Gidgitgoescrzy
    Gidgitgoescrzy Posts: 281 Member
    I am a reader.

I am currently reading 2 books - The Dressmakers Gift , it one of those family secret books, it goes back and forth between current day, and the 1940's in Paris. It's okay, it has me interested enough, but it's not a can't put it down book.

I am also reading a book called Behave - the biology of Humans at our best and worst. I bought this because I don't understand people anymore, and it befuddles me why some think the way they do, or act the way they do, and maybe if I can try to understand it, I won't be so confused. I'm not sure if it will work, but it's worth a shot. As a non-medical technical person, the author does a great job at keeping it simple. It's a very interesting book.

It depends on my mood and how long I have, to decide which one I read.

• lauren_989
    @MaddawgMadsen I love pumpkin spice!! It is my absolute favorite. I have the best recipe for pumpkin bread, but it is not healthy in the least. The light and fit greek yorgurt though should be getting pumpkin pie soon. That is my favorite for 80 calories!!

@fourathomej I am a big reader! I am part of a book club and we recently read the dress of violet taffida which sounds similar to the book @Gidgitgoescrzy just read. I didnt care for it though. I am currently reading the wedding people and I love it so far!! I brought it to work today to read on break 🙂
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,271 Member
    Welcome back @fourathomej !! It is great to have you return - some of us are still here from when you were with us before, but there are plenty of amazing newer folks too. It helps to keep up the inspiration and energy to make good choices more often than not-so-good ones. Maybe one day when I'm passing through Edmonton to visit my daughter in Wainwright I can take one of your spin classes!

I'm a big audiobook listener - I really enjoyed a couple of Andy Weir books lately way more than I expected. Good stuff! Project Hail Mary and Artemis.

I'm still battling the insurance company over our washed out road, but getting out to play with Jasper and doing plenty of strength workouts. I will try not to let those slip again! It feels great.
  • ashleycarole86
    @MaddawgMadsen yes I love pumpkin spice, I happened to be at the Starbucks the first day the PSL was out so I've already had my first

@fourathomej yes I like reading but I seem to read only non-fiction

Have been feeling a bit off mentally this week and ordered pizza last night and way overate. Arg! The week hasn't been bad but it has had a lot of room for improvement. That will be my focus
  • ashleycarole86
    Username ashleycarole86
    Thursday weigh-in

PW 259.2
    CW 259.8
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 684 Member
    Friday Weigh-In (1 day early)
    PW: 257.5
    CW: 255.1

I'll take it but was kind of hoping for something a bit lower. I took today and tomorrow off of work and I realllly needed the break. Planning to go to a little lakeside beach today north of Boston to get some sun and read/write. Maybe take a walk at some point in a reservation nearby, I've taken walks there before.

@fourathomej welcome!! I'm a reader too, mostly fantasy/fiction, currently finally tackling Wheel of Time after my sisters have been telling me to read it for about 15 years. Coming to the end of book 3 now and things have finally picked up (the first 1.5 books are notoriously slow).
  • MaddawgMadsen
    PW: 181.6 or 181.8
    CW: 181.4

It's a little loss. Ugh. I think I am getting a cold or something. I tossed and turned all night because I was either too hot or too cold. This morning I have sinus congestion, have been sneezing a lot, and just feel bleh. Sadly, I'm still at work because I have some stuff to get done, but also because I used up the last of my PTO for a while when I went back to Oregon. I know I will get through the day, but this is one I will be so happy when it is over.

@Gidgitgoescrzy - I am sorry to hear about the gastritis. That can be painful and annoying. Especially having to stick to the bland diet. It sounds like you are taking care of it, though, and hopefully it will get better soon.
  • fourathomej
    @MaddawgMadsen - I am so with you on all your actors - LOVE them all. I also have a thing for Mark Wahlberg - love all his movies too!

@Gidgitgoescrzy I will look into The Dressmakers Gift - sounds interesting - but I must say I am on a bit of a Fantasy kick right now... :D

@lauren_989 I have never heard of The dress of violet taffida - or the wedding people - so many books, so little time...

@jugar :D It is so awesome that you are still here - - Wish you could take a class - fun - but its a small private gym she runs - members only - sorry :(
    I am also a huge audiobook person and I love all of Andy Weir - Especially Hail Mary...

@Kali225 I love fantasy - I have the Wheel of Time series - but I have a hard time picking up a series with more them 3 books :D:D

I just finished the ACOTAR series which took me a while to pick up because it's 5 books but I ripped through it - so good - I think theres a 6th coming out eventually...

I am a kindle girl - well over 500 books sitting on it :s I just started Fourth Wing by Rebecca Yarros and The Nightingale by Kristen Hannah - I'm also just finishing Reckless by Lauren Roberts. On Audible I'm listening to The Method by James Patterson
    After that I want to start Throne of Glass series or Crescent City series or The Red Rising series...uuhhggg

Thanks for letting me ramble :D:D
  • MaddawgMadsen
    @fourathomej - I can't believe I forgot to mention Mark Wahlberg!! Thank you for reminding me. Ted and Ted 2 are two of my favorite movies. But, those are not the only MW movies I love. Also, knowing he was part of NKOTB is pretty cool.
  • lauren_989
    Hey team, we have another member joining, please welcome @daniellesease!
  • cleaneater80
    cleaneater80 Posts: 467 Member
    PW - 164.2
    CW - 164.6

Thought I would see a decline but not this week. My daughter had her first day of grade 5 today. She was so excited and I love this time of year with all the fresh starts. Summer is coming to an end.
This discussion has been closed.