EPLWE! general chit chat thread.

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    th_001_zpsae98ee9c.jpg

Here it is! I said I was going to wait until tomorrow, but I burned a bunch of extra calories today, so I figured, why not tonight AND tomorrow night? Can't believe I waited until I was 45 years old to try this.:love:
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    omg - that looks awesome! :drinker:
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    th_001_zpsae98ee9c.jpg

Here it is! I said I was going to wait until tomorrow, but I burned a bunch of extra calories today, so I figured, why not tonight AND tomorrow night? Can't believe I waited until I was 45 years old to try this.:love:

That does look good...I wonder how a chocolate peanut butter poptart sandwich with sea salt caramel gelato would taste...
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    th_001_zpsae98ee9c.jpg

looks great!
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    th_001_zpsae98ee9c.jpg

looks great!
    What's really funny is I must've commented somewhere on the main forums that I'd had this for dessert, because in the last day or two, I've had half a dozen friend requests and about 15 PMs, all basically asking how I can eat Poptart ice cream sandwiches and still lose weight... and asking how they can do it too. Makes me think we should all collaborate on a book, sell it on Amazon and make millions. The Poptart Diet? Pizza Everyday Diet?
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Makes me think we should all collaborate on a book, sell it on Amazon and make millions. The Poptart Diet? Pizza Everyday Diet?

I think you have caught lightning in a bottle! :drinker:
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Sometimes OP's get good advice and actually take it. Refreshing.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1136844-not-eating-enough?
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. It's discouraging to take the time to offer productive suggestions to someone who really only wants to hear that what they're doing is eventually going to work or be healthy if they just wait it out.
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Haven't posted any dessert pictures in a while, so here goes. This was my holiday go to. Derby pie with Breyer's vanilla bean ice cream. Highly recommended. :bigsmile:
    6bc68b1e-58ff-40bb-8037-c98662358c4a_zpsa84eebd3.jpg
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Haven't posted any dessert pictures in a while, so here goes. This was my holiday go to. Derby pie with Breyer's vanilla bean ice cream. Highly recommended. :bigsmile:
    6bc68b1e-58ff-40bb-8037-c98662358c4a_zpsa84eebd3.jpg

derby pie? it looks like pecan pie. are they the same?
  • Cindyinpg
    Options

Yes, with the addition of chocolate chips and bourbon.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options

Yes, with the addition of chocolate chips and bourbon.

I made Bourbon/bacon/Chocolate chip cookies the other day. that pie looks amazing BTW.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    i'm curious if anyone is lurking and reading these challenges still and is considering doing one in February...

i plan to do the pizza challenge again (this time without letting myself get side tracked by all of the halloween candy).

but anyone else who wants to do one can choose any sort of food they want... it doesn't have to be pizza. the goal of this group is simply to demystify IIFYM and to show that eating foods you like and weight loss are not mutually exclusive.