DOLPHINS TEAM PAGE

Options

Replies

• tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    A lot of my points seem to be missing from the points spread sheet. I will have to go back and see if I can find them. I didn't realize they were on a separate sheet so I hven't been checking.... duh! :noway: :ohwell:
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    @tabby...I haven't carried over the points yet for the last couple weeks...I've been a tad behind the ball!!! Sorry!! I hope to get some of that caught up this weekend!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,838 Member
    Options
    I will update this afternoon since I'm on vacation and want to gets good workout done today! My little man will be here sometime tomorrow, yahoo!
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Doofus here has been putting everyone elses data into the spreadsheet and forgotten about my own! I've been rubbish at logging food as well this week...Need to get back to it.
    I've put my data into the spreadsheet now - will need to do some stuff tomorrow but that is already planned :)

Motivational poster for today... I need to take note of this one
    quotes-motivational-List-of-top-30-motivational-quotes.jpg
  • tabbydog
    Options
    @tabby...I haven't carried over the points yet for the last couple weeks...I've been a tad behind the ball!!! Sorry!! I hope to get some of that caught up this weekend!

Okay, no problem, I just thought maybe they got missed! No rush. :wink:
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Wed Nov 13
    My calorie burn goal 2,028 - (Completed to date 1872 / 952 to go)

110 min for 796 calories
    Reps - LB 100, Cardio 150, Core 84 = 334
    Flex goal - 7 min done
    Hiit - 6 min

Pts for new week:
    Sodium - 2061 (3/7)
    Water (4/7)
    Smack - 1
    Communication (3/7)
    Good habit (4/7)
    Bad Habit (4/7)
    Exercise pts - 40/60
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Thought of all you amazing people when I saw this... Hope the language doesn't offend anyone. You all Rock!!!

badASS.jpg
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Thought of all you amazing people when I saw this... Hope the language doesn't offend anyone. You all Rock!!!

badASS.jpg

Ohhhh this is the BEST!!!!!:wink:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Sorry team but today was a b*tch! I was on my bike at 5 a.m. for 6 miles. Got in my stretches & that was it! I have RAN my tail ALL flippin day!! I am a kitchen manager in a small school. Myself & one assistant cook for 169 people. Well today was the traditional Turkey dinner (so busy I did not have any!). After school I went to my grandson's 7th b-day. We bought him a bedroom set ( an old oak set, used but NICE) along with the bedding etc, anyways my husband & I carried it downstairs into their home & set it all up before he got home from his school. I then helped set up, clean up & watch the other grandson while the party games were going on. We danced to the wii thingy with the little children! :laugh: I did this all with a headache that turned into a migraine by the time I got home. THOUGHT about burning more cals when I got home but the head hurt just to darn much! So with that said here was my day!

1. 31 minutes for 255 cals
    2. 0 reps
    3. 7 min of stretching
    4. 0 HIIT
    5. LOW sugar
    6. did my new good habit
    7 stretched my back

My head is throbbing so I will report more tomorrow! NIGHT!!
  • ibmgirl87
    ibmgirl87 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Tuesday:

Workout: walking 30 minutes burning 154 calories
    Reps: 150 cardio
    Stretching: done
    HIIT: 7.5 minutes

Wednesday: walking with weights for 30 minutes burning 254 calories
    Reps: 150 core, 150 UB

Thursday: walking at almost a run for 40 minutes burning 352 calories
    Reps: 150 LB

Will do my last HIIT in the morning before weigh in

Dolphins are kicking it!! You guys are awesome! Let's go dolphins let's go!
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this reminder!! It is one I Should Be Telling Myself Dailyf!!!!!

do_zps61544cf9.jpg

Wellllll Woot Woot!!!! We KILLED the Minutes....and I do Mean KILLED!!! But fell Seriously shy on the reps :noway: I usually have teams that end up balanced where some are Rep Killers and Some are Calorie Killers...so they balance out on the weekly #'s...it appears we have a BIG GROUP OF Calorie Killers!!!! Which is pretty Darn Great!! I still have to log all of Kelly stuff (Mahasti) and I know she kicked butt this week....cuz we go to the gym together most of the time and she's there much longer than I! But I still think we may be pretty short once all the #'s are in....but we still did a hell of job!!! And I'm Super Proud of Us!!!

Also....anyone who wants to kick out a bunch of reps in the am....FEEL FREE ;-) Who knows....we may hit that goal afterall!! I have 50 more Cardio I NEED to do to hit all the requirements....but I'll try to get in a few hundred UB and Core Extras tomorrow morning! This Body Could Use Extra of BOTH anyway!!!!

I Believe I've Actually helped out a little this week and #'s s/b posted to here....please check the chart!! with the Dolphin thread rolling over to a "part 2" I want to make sure NOTHING got missed from the previous thread!!

You Guys Are ALL AMAZING!!! :flowerforyou: LOVE THIS TEAM!!!!!

@Verda....I hope your headache backs of SOON!! Sounds like you had one CRAZY BUSY DAY!!!!!!!
  • Kashton2011
    Kashton2011 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been very MIA this week - absolutely knackered still with jet lag and not back into the routine of things :yawn: I'm hoping that this will start to shift now as can so do without it!

I had a fabulous holiday but have been snowed under since coming back with work and college, have to get my head stuck in and keep focussed - same with the lifestyle - can't forget about that!

I'll be posting my numbers a bit later when I have the office to myself :embarassed:

Thought I might of had a loss while on holiday but definitely over indulged and put 2.5 on!!

The team has been doing fantastic with some great losses and star people :drinker:

Welcome also to my new team mates

Kirsty
  • Justacoffeenut
    Options
    Thursday Nov 14
    My calorie burn goal 2,028 - OVer by 492 :drinker:

145 min for 648 calories
    Reps - LB 248, Cardio 150, Core 100, UB 130 = 628
    Flex goal - 7 min done
    Hiit - 6 min

Pts for new week:
    Sodium - 1975 (4/7)
    Water (5/7)
    Smack - 1
    Communication (4/7)
    Good habit (4/7)
    Bad Habit (4/7)
    Exercise pts - 50/60
  • Justacoffeenut
    Options
    Fri Nov 15
    My calorie burn goal 2,028 - OVer by 779 :drinker:

75 min for 287 calories
    Reps - LB 150, Cardio 100, Core 100, UB 100 = 450
    Flex goal - 7 min done
    Hiit - 6 min

Pts for new week:
    Sodium - (4/7) if I can stick with what I have pre-logged then this is going to be a 5
    Water (6/7) Got a great jump on friday already.
    Smack - 1
    Communication (5/7)
    Good habit (5/7)
    Bad Habit (5/7)
    Exercise pts - 60/60

Messaged my weight in. Still the same as last friday. I have a massive gain this week for some reason 5.5 lbs gained :noway: and I finally got back to last weeks.:smile: So though not a loss per say I'll take it gladly.

I have to bolt off here in a bit. This is what I got in so far. If I manage to get anything else in before deadline I will likely have to message sheri it. I'm not sure if I will be able to get to the group page.

I have my stuff logged.
  • Justacoffeenut
    Options

badASS.jpg

I'd say that pretty much sums up this AWESOME dolphin group
  • Justacoffeenut
    Options
    244uwiu.gif

Have a super great weekend and rest of your Friday. Let's go DOLPHINS
  • tabbydog
    Options

badASS.jpg

LOVE IT! Right back at ya! :drinker:
  • tabbydog
    Options
    Sorry team but today was a b*tch! I was on my bike at 5 a.m. for 6 miles. Got in my stretches & that was it! I have RAN my tail ALL flippin day!! I am a kitchen manager in a small school. Myself & one assistant cook for 169 people. Well today was the traditional Turkey dinner (so busy I did not have any!). After school I went to my grandson's 7th b-day. We bought him a bedroom set ( an old oak set, used but NICE) along with the bedding etc, anyways my husband & I carried it downstairs into their home & set it all up before he got home from his school. I then helped set up, clean up & watch the other grandson while the party games were going on. We danced to the wii thingy with the little children! :laugh: I did this all with a headache that turned into a migraine by the time I got home. THOUGHT about burning more cals when I got home but the head hurt just to darn much! So with that said here was my day!

1. 31 minutes for 255 cals
    2. 0 reps
    3. 7 min of stretching
    4. 0 HIIT
    5. LOW sugar
    6. did my new good habit
    7 stretched my back

My head is throbbing so I will report more tomorrow! NIGHT!!

Hope you're feeling better Verda! Sounds like your whole day was one long workout!
  • tabbydog
    Options
    I am going to report what I have so far for Thursday and Friday. I am going to run in a little while and hope to get it in before the deadline.

Thursday:

1. 48 minutes of running, 12 minutes walking (60 minutess) 546 calories
    2. 100 cardio reps (jumping jacks) 50 triceps extensions (150 reps
    3. 10 minutes stretching, 10 minutes foam roller (I count this as stretching)
    4. out for dinner so 2 beers with dinner
    5. 10 mintues stretching after my run

7 minutes HIIT

Friday:

10 minutes HIIT

Weigh-in 138
  • tabbydog
    Options
    Lets be obsessed DOLPHINS!!!

Motivational+fitness+quotes.jpg